What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

dumb as rock :mad:

And with about as much character as a doormat.

We might as well beat China at something right..and that too by a good margin..lets make sure that in a few decades we'll have double the population of China..it shall be our claim to fame in the midst of back breaking poverty.:sarcastic:

My only real objection is this - this opinions should not be made public. Period. Of course people are not going to listen to him and start making love! It does not work that way. Take the essence, not the methodology.

He did not make this as a press comment. He may have been addressing his supporters. The news hounds anyway wait to pounce on him and Dr. Praveen Togadia for just about anything. So it does not matter. In fact these utterances should be out so that those blaise and complacent wake up.

Our marxists and communists should ensure that "other" communities fertility rates drop soon enough so that VHP and RSS don't start celebrating Valentine everyday.

Yaar, i really want to answer you in detail...but have to go now....will reply later.

What possible detail or elucidation could make this fellow's asinine statement even remotely feasible?

My only real objection is this - this opinions should not be made public. Period. Of course people are not going to listen to him and start making love! It does not work that way. Take the essence, not the methodology.

He did not make this as a press comment. He may have been addressing his supporters. The news hounds anyway wait to pounce on him and Dr. Praveen Togadia for just about anything. So it does not matter. In fact these utterances should be out so that those blaise and complacent wake up.

Our marxists and communists should ensure that "other" communities fertility rates drop soon enough so that VHP and RSS dont start celebrating Valentine everyday.

Now if he would have said - bring back say 5 converts back into Hindu fold. In fact that is what I have done :devil: They don't call us baniya for no reason. :P

How come I just read about a few hundreds every 6 months or so. If it is not gathering steam in the proportions required, then it is not helping.

Now if he would have said - bring back say 5 converts back into Hindu fold. In fact that is what I have done They don't call us baniya for no reason.

:tup:

Our marxists and communists should ensure that "other" communities fertility rates drop soon enough so that VHP and RSS don't start celebrating Valentine everyday.
Sorry. Not necessary. Arya Samaj as well as VHP itself is in full swing - the shuddhi movement is gaining steam. It makes no sense to make 5 babies and see the death of 2. If you want to join the drive, you can let me know.

@Hermione - A few hundred is what you read. The media personnel throng the places where there is news. Simple villagers becoming Hindus WITHOUT violence is not catchy. Aseemanand, the favorite villain of Congress himself supervised the shuddhi and continuing education of about 5000 families+ in naxal hit belts - spreading the message of peace. The evangelicals hated him like anything. There is a rumor, that that was the reason he was picked up.

Excellent....... year 2030...... population of India....... 3.6 billion...... awesome...... what does this guys consume, I bet he intercepted one of my Naswar shipments.... sala bastaaaaaard..... o_O

Excellent....... year 2030...... population of India....... 3.6 billion...... awesome...... what does this guys consume, I bet he intercepted one of my Naswar shipments.... sala bastaaaaaard..... o_O

In the sage words of Bullet tooth Tony, "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Not only will you be invited..... you'll write the first constitution of it...... :D

No single piece swimsuits on the beach- first rule.

Sorry. Not necessary. Arya Samaj as well as VHP itself is in full swing - the shuddhi movement is gaining steam. It makes no sense to make 5 babies and see the death of 2. If you want to join the drive, you can let me know.

Aare baba you are saying it as if immediately the karyakartas will go home and plan for a new baby that night itself. It is just an idea he is voicing out. What happened to the concept of absolute free speech.:D

Aare baba you are saying it as if immediately the karyakartas will go home and plan for a new baby that night itself. It is just an idea he is voicing out. What happened to the concept of absolute free speech.:D
Of course, he never resorted to violence(feminists would disagree) :D :D
Much better alternatives are already here. Making more babies is a defeatist attitude. As if all other ways are shut. I know and have seen - others are not :devil:

Now you're thinking along the right lines.

As an Indian citizen he has the right to express himself and NO ONE should stop him from doing so.

On the other hand other Indian citizens also have the right to label him as the dumbest hick they ever came across, that's also free speech. Everyone's rights being protected and propagated in concert.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom