What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Why so much love for only Modi,,Pls Add Atal Bihari Vajpaye,,Abdul kalam ,,,they r still bachelors..

On Topic...:hitwall: :suicide2:

Wait for the day when Hindus will get outnumbered, we will become stateless people. Trust me Hindus will have lesser chance of survival than the Dodo bird had when westerners arrived on their island, we won't be having an Ummah to fight for us.

VHP's raison d'etre is Hindu survival. They were not born of a vacuum. If there is no reason for them to be there, they wont be. Most of these guys come from ordinary families and gave up much for Hinduism. I wont mock them.
There is a method of working. Saying silly stuff does not earn you followers. Working on the ground does. VHP of today is no longer what it used to be 10 years before. If you want to see people coming back to the Hindu fold, there are many VHP activists - but Ashok Singhal is not one of them. I know because ...
A more subtle approach is needed. This is no longer the fiery 90s. If you want to know about the details of the 're-conversions' - trust me - the number is not tiny. And it is growing. Having more kids will not solve the problem, only increase it.
They have their own country for a reason. The reason is that they are the majority in their country.
Like it or not Hinduism is a binding force in India.
Of course it is. No one's denying it. Oh yeah this guy....
Akbaruddin_Owaisi.jpg

Last edited:
Why so much love for only Modi,,Pls Add Atal Bihari Vajpaye,,Abdul kalam ,,,they r still bachelors..

On Topic...:hitwall: :suicide2:

Mind ur language great APJ abdul kalam was not from the RSS and atal bihari vajpayee is on death bed.

Modi is from the RSS-VHP and its president is calling for 5 kids or 50 kids so its a obvious remark that start it with ur own family.

Mind ur language great APJ abdul kalam was not from the RSS and atal bihari vajpayee is on death bed.

Modi is from the RSS-VHP and its president is calling for 5 kids or 50 kids so its a obvious remark that start it with ur own family.

Modi is not from VHP and the comment was made by a VHP guy not RSS one .

Mind your language....or else i have better words for you......I know you hate BJP but ABVP was one of the OUTSTANDING PMs of this country.

VHP's raison d'etre is Hindu survival. They were not born of a vacuum. If there is no reason for them to be there, they wont be. Most of these guys come from ordinary families and gave up much for Hinduism. I wont mock them.

This is not called Hindu survival its called Hindu destruction. They are playing cheap communal politics.

Tell me honestly about a single BJP or RSS or VHP leaders having 5 kids nowadays???

There is a method of working. Saying silly stuff does not earn you followers. Working on the ground does. VHP of today is no longer what it used to be 10 years before. If you want to see people coming back to the Hindu fold, there are many VHP activists - but Ashok Singhal is not one of them. I know because ...
A more subtle approach is needed. This is no longer the fiery 90s. If you want to know about the details of the 're-conversions' - trust me - the number is not tiny. And it is growing. Having more kids will not solve the problem, only increase it.

They work in tandem with other organizations. They also act as a pressure group on other groups to not slack.

@arp2041 You agree with this inanity about having 5 children? Have we forgotten that we are as it is one of the most populace nations in the world, now we should sink our nation into deeper poverty because some faffing fool thinks that our religion is under siege?

This is not called Hindu survival its called Hindu destruction. They are playing cheap communal politics.

Tell me honestly about a single BJP or RSS or VHP leaders having 5 kids nowadays???

They dont have and they are thinking about the wisdom of it.

One and the same thing. RSS = VHP, Durgavahini, Bajarang Dal, BJP

No , they are not .

Just be a congressi does not know the difference between them does not mean they are the same .

@arp2041 You agree with this inanity about having 5 children? Have we forgotten that we are as it is one of the most populace nations in the world, now we should sink our nation into deeper poverty because some faffing fool thinks that our religion is under siege?

Yaar, i really want to answer you in detail...but have to go now....will reply later.

Back
Top Bottom