What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

Sorry. Not necessary. Arya Samaj as well as VHP itself is in full swing - the shuddhi movement is gaining steam. It makes no sense to make 5 babies and see the death of 2. If you want to join the drive, you can let me know.

@Hermione - A few hundred is what you read. The media personnel throng the places where there is news. Simple villagers becoming Hindus WITHOUT violence is not catchy. Aseemanand, the favorite villain of Congress himself supervised the shuddhi and continuing education of about 5000 families+ in naxal hit belts - spreading the message of peace. The evangelicals hated him like anything. There is a rumor, that that was the reason he was picked up.

I know about Aseemanand. All of the tally together would not cross a few lakhs. VHP also claimed to have prevented 5 million conversion in the last few decades. 5 millnion out of how many? The entire coastal belt demography is changing.

Of course, he never resorted to violence(feminists would disagree) :D :D
Much better alternatives are already here. Making more babies is a defeatist attitude. As if all other ways are shut. I know and have seen - others are not :devil:

Hope you are right. That is also Dr. Swamy's position.

I know about Aseemanand. All of the tally together would not cross a few lakhs. VHP also claimed to have prevented 5 million conversion in the last few decades. 5 millnion out of how many? The entire coastal belt demography is changing.
Honestly over the last decade itself, it was 50 lakh or 5 million. Two states have issues - namely Kerala and West Bengal. Assam is seeing a massive upheaval. I can post certain links but I would like not to. And then as I said - these are only those that are reported. :devil:

Now you're thinking along the right lines.

As an Indian citizen he has the right to express himself and NO ONE should stop him from doing so.

On the other hand other Indian citizens also have the right to label him as the dumbest hick they ever came across, that's also free speech. Everyone's rights being protected and propagated in concert.:lol:

First of all he did not abuse anyone. If you are an advocate of free speech, I will join you and and like to see that it is absolute. That means commissioning p*orn about all and any religion any belief system, any individual willing or unwilling. No holds barred. Anything I see in nature in the public is open game. Let there be anarchy.

Honestly over the last decade itself, it was 50 lakh or 5 million. Two states have issues - namely Kerala and West Bengal. Assam is seeing a massive upheaval. I can post certain links but I would like not to. And then as I said - these are only those that are reported. :devil:

You are going to try and convert me too? :angry: Or am I one of the undesirables who shall be executed in the end when you're done with the general population?

Hope you are right. That is also Dr. Swamy's position.
I am right. Have faith. There are a huge number of orphanages that are now being run as well - outside the official ambit of RSS/VHP etc. So technically a few men and women are actually taking care of a few hundred. Most of them non Hindus.
By Hindu I mean - of any Indian faith including atheism.

You are going to try and convert me too? :angry: Or am I one of the undesirables who shall be executed in the end when you're done with the general population?
You are a human being. Not a chemical that I can convert you from one form to another :D I don't believe in killing. Not at any cost. Only in saving my arse :D :D Every one is safe and will remain so.

@Hermione @Dillinger - This case though is within the rights of freedom of speech, some cases do require for scrutiny. I also feel Owaisi's speech for example should be allowed(though not tolerated). It was a great boost :D But then - with freedom comes responsibility. :agree:

First of all he did not abuse anyone. If you are an advocate of free speech, I will join you and and like to see that it is absolute. That means commissioning p*orn about all and any religion any belief system, any individual willing or unwilling. No holds barred. Anything I see in nature in the public is open game. Let there be anarchy.

Your understanding of free speech is juvenile. A person also has the right to his or her privacy..were you to "commission ****" (dunno what that means) wrt to an individual who was unwilling then that would be grounds for a non-cognizable offence.

And did I say that he abused anyone? Nope, I AM abusing him since it is a tad bit difficult for me to sympathize with idiocy.

Yaar , what's the issue with kerala ?? :undecided:

I am right. Have faith. There are a huge number of orphanages that are now being run as well - outside the official ambit of RSS/VHP etc. So technically a few men and women are actually taking care of a few hundred. Most of them non Hindus.
By Hindu I mean - of any Indian faith including atheism.

You are a human being. Not a chemical that I can convert you from one form to another :D I don't believe in killing. Not at any cost. Only in saving my arse :D :D Every one is safe and will remain so.

Pussy. I could have at least held some admiration if you were willing to shed blood. You disappoint me, did me and @Hyperion teach you so little in your toddler days on PDF?:frown:

Pussy. I could have at least held some admiration if you were willing to shed blood. You disappoint me, did me and @Hyperion teach you so little in your toddler days on PDF?:frown:
Ok. I will start with @BDforever :ashamed:
Or is that your domain? :D :devil: I can also invite Buttsy to have a look and shiver in fear :D
May be I will do some internship while you are at it :laugh:
j/k

Your understanding of free speech is juvenile. A person also has the right to his or her privacy..were you to "commission ****" (dunno what that means) wrt to an individual who was unwilling then that would be grounds for a non-cognizable offence.

And did I say that he abused anyone? Nope, I AM abusing him since it is a tad bit difficult for me to sympathize with idiocy.

When freedom of expression becomes the fundamental right then all these non-cognizable and cognizable are mute. They will be overruled. What is sacred? Who are "you" to claim exclusivity on your image? If you do not want to be seen wear a burkha. What I see I will depict. Let my imagination run wild.

Why someone like Hussain should only paint Sita nude, why not the girl next door.

PS: I don't mean you as in you.

Crap... cancel his passport of our new beloved nation.... I was hoping we could use him at the Airport to torture any visiting Arab dignitary....:o:

Ye bhee useless nikla.... feed him to @RAMPAGE.... o_O

Yaar , what's the issue with kerala ?? :undecided:
Kerala is a beautiful place with beautiful people :smitten: Been there thrice. But fanatics are given a free reign recently. Not good. When RSS and CPM allies with each other, you know something is seriously wrong.

Crap... cancel his passport of our new beloved nation.... I was hoping we could use him at the Airport to torture any visiting Arab dignitary....:o:
Ye bhee useless nikla.... feed him to @RAMPAGE.... o_O
Not @RAMPAGE Nooooooooooo :cray::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom