What's new

Each Hindu couple should have five children: VHP's Ashok Singhal

:cry: :cry: I would stop being a Hindu and become temporarily Martian ...
Come to think of it - why groin only? :D :devil: :azn:

Words have power and are more potent than arms. It is not for nothing that after Friday prayers, violence is common.

india needs less of hindus and more Muslims. Only then it can prosper
Yahooooooooo :D :jester: :haha: :butcher:
yahoo_original.jpg

We were waiting for you :raise:
@Dillinger - I need a practical demo now that our first volunteer has stepped in.

On a serious note - you should be the head of any terrorist rehab clinic. Yahoos across the spectrum will throw their guns and run for the Himalayas to become sadhus, monks etc!!! :lol::enjoy::whistle::omghaha::victory1:

Don't worry, one of these days me and @Hyperion will set up a fundoo deprogramming and reprogramming clinic.

You either assimilate or we let you spend some time in the tender care of the founders of the clinic (me and Hype).

Either they'll turn square or they'll wish they were never born. A simple and uncluttered scheme which is elegant in its straightforwardness.

You have gone soft :butcher:

Behold !!!!

The Great Butt.

grAvUYG.jpg

@Armstrong

SarthakGanguly

You better do what we tell you to do or you'll soon be coming out of that mighty cave.

Oh god my eyes hurt.

IDIOT! Thanks my ruining the rest of the evening for me.:hitwall:

Don't worry, one of these days me and @Hyperion will set up a fundoo deprogramming and reprogramming clinic.

You either assimilate or we let you spend some time in the tender care of the founders of the clinic (me and Hype).

Either they'll turn square or they'll wish they were never born. A simple and uncluttered scheme which is elegant in its straightforwardness.

IDIOT! Thanks my ruining the rest of the evening for me.:hitwall:
You gave him the 'honor' :P
Now suffer :yay:
@RAMPAGE - I am with you in this :tup:

ye leeeeeee
LOL LOL LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who's gonna pay for my eye surgery :D

Hahahaha lolzzz those were the days :lol:

keywords for the pic : Great Butt Naswarville

The bloody link still isn't dead :D

@Hyperion

Those were the days yaara. The strongest faction in PDF man with the max no. of JRTTs and MODs.

Wait till I get ....
1941991.jpg

Lo - ab sambhalo :laugh:

Phish! Him I'd have grovelling in a matter of minutes. Lard bellied dodo!

Back
Top Bottom