What's new

Duterte to Obama: Don’t lecture me on rights, PH not a US colony

Raphael

Reaction score
Country
China
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/14...-dont-lecture-me-on-rights-ph-not-a-us-colony

DAVAO CITY – President Duterte said any lecture about human rights and extra-judicial killings during the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) Summit in Vientiane, Laos, would be a disrespect to him and the Filipino people.

“You must be respectful. You just don’t throw question and statements. Putangina, mumurahin kita sa forum na yan (Mother-whore, I’ll curse you in that forum),” Mr. Duterte said in a pre-departure press briefing when asked about how he would deal with questions about the issues.

“The Philippines is not a vasal state. We have long ceased to be a colony of the United States,” he said, apparently referring to reports about US President Barrack Obama talking to him about the human rights situation and extra-judicial killings in the country.

“I do not respond to anybody but to the people of the Republic of the Philippines. Wala akong pakialam sa kanya (I don’t care about him). Who is he?” Mr. Duterte said.

The President said America “has one too many to answer for the misdeeds of this country,” citing the 600,000 Moro people killed during the American colonizers’ pacification campaign at the turn of the century.

“Hanggang ngayon hindi pa tayo nakatikim ng apology (We have not heard any apology until now),” the President said.

“Can he explain the 600,000 Moros massacred on this island? We have a recorded history of that sordid period of this national life,” he said.

“Who is Obama to ask me that? I will tell him ‘who are you?’” he added.

“I do not, I said, I do not kneel down before anybody else, except for the Filipinos in Quiapo walking in misery and in extreme hunger and poverty,” the President said.

He then stressed that the campaign against drugs would continue “until the last pusher is out of the streets, until the last manufacturer is killed.”

“We will continue, and I will continue and I don’t give a shit about anybody observing my behavior,” the President said.

“Masyadong kayong bilib sa America, sipain ko pa yan sa harap mo e (You people are too impressed by America, I won’t hesitate to kick him in front of everybody),” he added.

------------------------------------------------------

Duterte is doing a lot of good work recovering all the dignity and respect lost by the preceding Aquino's regime. A lot of damage was inflicted, but if anyone can repair the damage, I trust it will be Duterte :agree: My best wishes to the honorable Pinoys !

Oh how dare any leader disobey the self-appointed 'boss' of the world.

How dare Duterte work for the best interests of the Philippines.

Didn't he get the message, he is supposed to be taking orders from the Yankees and continue to keep Philippines as an American vassal.

The Yankee apologists will hate Duterte for disobeying orders.

Duterte is a Filipino patriot, he is not a puppet to the Yankees or China. He is a man with self-respect. He will take decisions based on the best interests of the Philippines.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/14...-dont-lecture-me-on-rights-ph-not-a-us-colony

DAVAO CITY – President Duterte said any lecture about human rights and extra-judicial killings during the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) Summit in Vientiane, Laos, would be a disrespect to him and the Filipino people.

“You must be respectful. You just don’t throw question and statements. Putangina, mumurahin kita sa forum na yan (Mother-whore, I’ll curse you in that forum),” Mr. Duterte said in a pre-departure press briefing when asked about how he would deal with questions about the issues.

“The Philippines is not a vasal state. We have long ceased to be a colony of the United States,” he said, apparently referring to reports about US President Barrack Obama talking to him about the human rights situation and extra-judicial killings in the country.

“I do not respond to anybody but to the people of the Republic of the Philippines. Wala akong pakialam sa kanya (I don’t care about him). Who is he?” Mr. Duterte said.

The President said America “has one too many to answer for the misdeeds of this country,” citing the 600,000 Moro people killed during the American colonizers’ pacification campaign at the turn of the century.

“Hanggang ngayon hindi pa tayo nakatikim ng apology (We have not heard any apology until now),” the President said.

“Can he explain the 600,000 Moros massacred on this island? We have a recorded history of that sordid period of this national life,” he said.

“I do not, I said, I do not kneel down before anybody else, except for the Filipinos in Quiapo walking in misery and in extreme hunger and poverty,” the President said.

He then stressed that the campaign against drugs would continue “until the last pusher is out of the streets, until the last manufacturer is killed.”

“We will continue, and I will continue and I don’t give a shit about anybody observing my behavior,” the President said.

“Masyadong kayong bilib sa America, sipain ko pa yan sa harap mo e (You people are too impressed by America, I won’t hesitate to kick him in front of everybody),” he added.

------------------------------------------------------

Duterte is doing a lot of good work recovering all the dignity and respect lost by the preceding Aquino's prostitute regime. A lot of damage was inflicted, but if anyone can repair the damage, I trust it will be Duterte :agree: My best wishes to the honorable Pinoys !

Duterte is the real MVP

I do not respond to anybody but to the people of the Republic of the Philippines. Wala akong pakialam sa kanya (I don’t care about him). Who is he?” Mr. Duterte said.

RESPECT!

True leadership!

That's right, you tell him bro!

Correct!

To be fair, its quite hypocritical for Obama or any other American leader to criticize other nations on human rights whilst turning a blind eye to others.

Philippine leader issues foul-mouthed warning to Obama

MANILA, Philippines — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned President Barack Obama not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or “son of a bitch, I will swear at you” when they meet in Laos during a regional summit.

Duterte said Monday before flying to Laos that he is a leader of a sovereign country and is answerable only to the Filipino people.

He said Obama must be respectful and not just throw questions at him, or else, “son of a bitch, I will swear at you in that forum.”

Duterte was answering a reporter’s question about how he intends to explain the extrajudicial killings in the Philippines to Obama. More than 2,000 suspected drug pushers and users have been killed since Duterte launched a war on drugs after taking office on June 30.

Obama, meanwhile, says he has asked his staff to assess whether it would be productive for him to meet with Duterte.

Obama was asked at a news conference in China on Monday whether he intends to meet Duterte, as planned, at a gathering in Laos this week of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.

Obama said he had heard about the comment and instructed his aides to determine whether it would still be productive to hold the face-to-face meeting.

Duterte, now that's the spirit. Tell that to the son of a whore :rofl:
Obama is nothing, he looks like a sad lonely man at the final phase of his POTUS career. Even Erdogan doesn't pay attention to him anymore, he rather listen carefully what Putin has to say.

upload_2016-9-5_20-53-53.jpeg

To give everyone a bit of context to the tagalog swear word used by Duterte. In America(and Canada where I live) its the same equivalent of someone using FFS when one is exasperated or irritated. Not that I'm defending the use of the word but media outlets here in North America are completely blowing everything out of proportion. Almost all of them are focusing on the word used rather than the issue that was raised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom