What's new

Duterte to Obama: Don’t lecture me on rights, PH not a US colony

Mexico is literally full with drug cartels. Both countries are non superpowers and both are taking care of this problem without resorting to extra-judicial killings.

See the problem is they have not.. Well atleast in the case of Mexico, Or for that matter most of latin America..Not so aware of the ground situation in Indonesia.. Mexico is wrecked by drug related violence, Thousands of Mexicans gets massacred by the Drug gangs but do you see a humm from President Obama or the UN ?? Most of the country is not even governable and is run by cartels as defacto states, I dont think you really understand the gravity of the situation in the Philippines, It's make or break for them, Duterte was elected by it's people on a mandate to crush this menace and he is doing it, Vast majority of Filipino's support his war on drugs

The issue is these Western leadership and their 21st century colonial weapons INGO's and Human Right's orgs caste accusations sitting high on ivory chairs while developing nations gets wrecked by terror and drugs, While majority of their populace suffers these people have selective human right issues for those committing the crimes.. Why ? Because third world instability and violence is what sustains these numerous organizations stationed in Western capitals and what makes their governments keep their hegemonic intentions across the globe.. So those organizations like Amnesty Int or Human rights Watch or the other multitude of INGO's will cry foul everytime a strong ,leader seems to emerge from a developing nation

Btw i do agree that Mr. Duterte needs to tone down his rhetoric, Because it does'nt suit a elected leader of a country, But people need to focus on the message rather than the lingo used

See the problem is they have not.. Well atleast in the case of Mexico, Or for that matter most of latin America..Not so aware of the ground situation in Indonesia.. Mexico is wrecked by drug related violence, Thousands of Mexicans gets massacred by the Drug gangs but do you see a humm from President Obama or the UN ?? Most of the country is not even governable and is run by cartels as defacto states, I dont think you really understand the gravity of the situation in the Philippines, It's make or break for them, Duterte was elected by it's people on a mandate to crush this menace and he is doing it, Vast majority of Filipino's support his war on drugs

The issue is these Western leadership and their 21st century colonial weapons INGO's and Human Right's orgs caste accusations sitting high on ivory chairs while developing nations gets wrecked by terror and drugs, While majority of their populace suffers these people have selective human right issues for those committing the crimes.. Why ? Because third world instability and violence is what sustains these numerous organizations stationed in Western capitals and what makes their governments keep their hegemonic intentions across the globe.. So those organizations like Amnesty Int or Human rights Watch or the other multitude of INGO's will cry foul everytime a strong ,leader seems to emerge from a developing nation

Btw i do agree that Mr. Duterte needs to tone down his rhetoric, Because it does'nt suit a elected leader of a country, But people need to focus on the message rather than the lingo used
The problem with Mexico is that the cartels have already established themselves as a VERY powerful and influential force in the country. Mexico might not be free from them YET, but they are starting to crack down on the cartels without resorting to extra-judicial killings. And remember: the mexican cartels are FAR stronger than any drug lord in the Phillipines.

And why do the UN and INGOs say nothing about Mexico? I wonder... Oh wait, it's because the ones violating human rights are the cartels and not the government (at least for the most part)! The cartels are not a member of the UN and they are not bound and required to uphold international rules and laws, while the Phillipines government is, so they are required to uphold these rules and laws! The mexican goverment are trying to take down the cartels with special forces and police/military operations, while the Phillipines resort to extra-judicial killings! That's why all these countries (including the well known invader: the US of A), the UN, and the NGOs are bothering Duterte and "ignoring" the cartels.

The situation in Indonesia is more similar to the Phillipines. Smaller drug lords and no (as far as I know of) gigantic cartels and Indonesia also do not resort to the killings. Indonesia captures these drug bosses with police raids, sentences these them to death, and the same entities also bother them when they execute them, even when they did it by the books and with their laws supporting them). Difference is indonesian leaders NEVER resorted to inappropriate languages, unnecessary nationalistic rhetorics, extra-judicial killings, and so on.

I stand by my point. Everything Duterte says is unnecessary and he's just trying to make and maintain an image of a macho, super nationalistic, strong leader that bows to noone. Instead he seems more like a barbaric, rude, potty mouthed leader that doesn't know the ways and language of diplomacy and international relations. A strong leader does not have to go low into these worthless organizations level and say what Duterte said and do what Duterte has done. They can take the high road and ignore them or reply with smart and polite words. A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep(s).

It is true that it is make or break for the Phillipines. Either they stay a land of law (while fighting drug dealers) or they become a land where laws are just for show and anything, even human rights, can be broken and violated anytime the leader deems that "it is necessary and for the greater good."

The problem with Mexico is that the cartels have already established themselves as a VERY powerful and influential force in the country. Mexico might not be free from them YET, but they are starting to crack down on the cartels without resorting to extra-judicial killings. And remember: the mexican cartels are FAR stronger than any drug lord in the Phillipines.

Well i'd rather not have Philippines turned in to another Mexico or Colombia or Honduras or another El Salvador, because of some selective human rights preached by the worst human rights abuses known to mankind.. Duterte is doing what his people elected him to do.. not to pander to the Americans or the UN, who wont give a flying feck about the Filipino kids becoming crackheads

It's up to Duterte to talk crap or not as long as his people endorse what he is doing the rest can go and feck themselves

Well i'd rather not have Philippines turned in to another Mexico or Colombia or Honduras or another El Salvador, because of some selective human rights preached by the worst human rights abuses known to mankind.. Duterte is doing what his people elected him to do.. not to pander to the Americans or the UN, who wont give a flying feck about the Filipino kids becoming crackheads

It's up to Duterte to talk crap or not as long as his people endorse what he is doing the rest can go and feck themselves
Indonesia has the same problem and have not done what Duterte has done. Yet Indonesia doesn't turn into a new Mexico and there are fewer and fewer crackheads and drug lords here everyday.

You are endorsing a barbaric way to solve a problem that could be solved with actions that do not violate human rights (police raids, normal justice system). And your reasoning is basically just common fearmongering. So at least now I know what kind of person I am talking to.

Duterte saying crap is very inappropriate and if Pinoys love him and endorse him for being an impolite person, then we know what is their level.

Its funny that you use the word “associating” here, because in logic, the name for your fallacious and dubious reasoning is actually called “The Association Fallacy”. Please read on that logical concept carefully before continuing with your rhetoric. Although, people without any sense of logic will not be able to comprehend that logical concept.
i guess if you're not proud of your country, you can always make up any excuses for atrocities committed against your country people. You know a certain professional here who fled south vietnam and now even look down on your people. he will justify napalm, agent orange, rapes, mass civilian killings by the same people who still look down at him and your people.

maybe south east asian have no pride,?

i guess if you're not proud of your country, you can always make up any excuses for atrocities committed against your country people. You know a certain professional here who fled south vietnam and now even look down on your people. he will justify napalm, agent orange, rapes, mass civilian killings by the same people who still look down at him and your people.

maybe south east asian have no pride,?

Did you take up my advise on learning basic logic concept such as the association fallacy? Please do so, otherwise the more you talk, the funnier you sound.

The “Association Fallacy” behind your reasoning goes like this:

Mr. Al has black hair
Mr. Al is a rapist
Therefore, all black hair people are rapist.

Or a more funnier logic fallacy:

Cats have four legs
Dogs have four legs
Aha! therefore all dogs are cats.

Your reasoning and logical fallacy really sound that funny. Please learn some basic logic concept first.

I even wonder why the PDF Chinese Platoon accuse me of condoning rape and a race traitor just because of I have a positive view of Americans.

Just because I have such views doesn't mean that I am blind and turning a blind eye to the crimes of the Americans.

What is very insulting is Beast went on and turned the whole thing personal, calling me out as a race traitor despite that he has no idea who I am outside of PDF and other Chinese members and an Indonesian jump in to Beast's bandwagon.

They are just using a basic logical fallacy to support their argument. There are usually 2 reasons why such basic logical fallacy are used. First reason is because they have absolutely no sense of logic so that they fall into such simple logic fallacy. Or it could be the second reason, that they are so desperate and can’t find any good arguments that they had to use a logical fallacy to argue their case. Either way, it is hilarious on their part to be doing that, so don’t take them seriously, just take them as comedy.

Did you take up my advise on learning basic logic concept such as the association fallacy? Please do so, otherwise the more you talk, the funnier you sound.

The “Association Fallacy” behind your reasoning goes like this:

Mr. Al has black hair
Mr. Al is a rapist
Therefore, all black hair people are rapist.

Or a more funnier logic fallacy:

Cats have four legs
Dogs have four legs
Aha! therefore all dogs are cats.

Your reasoning and logical fallacy really sound that funny. Please learn some basic logic concept first.

They are just using a basic logical fallacy to support their argument. There are usually 2 reasons why such basic logical fallacy are used. First reason is because they have absolutely no sense of logic so that they fall into such simple logic fallacy. Or it could be the second reason, that they are so desperate and can’t find any good arguments that they had to use a logical fallacy to argue their case. Either way, it is hilarious on their part to be doing that, so don’t take them seriously, just take them as comedy.
In my experience in life white worshipper like you don't have any pride. They jump up and down when a white man kill one of your kind or if a white make a scientific breakthrough. Most often they like to use the fallacy association argument, which ironically they have no idea what it is and misinterpret its meaning in order to lie to their conscience.
You are entitled to believe your own lies but don't drag others into drinking your koolaid

In my experience in life white worshipper like you don't have any pride. They jump up and down when a white man kill one of your kind or if a white make a scientific breakthrough. Most often they like to use the fallacy association argument, which ironically they have no idea what it is and misinterpret its meaning in order to lie to their conscience.
You are entitled to believe your own lies but don't drag others into drinking your koolaid

So after your failed attempt to use a logic fallacy to support your argument, you are now trying to use personal attack to support your argument. Pure comedy. :)

I don't have time to go through the whole thread so I apologize if this has been brought up.

It's truly sick how the world's biggest current drug dealers are lecturing about human rights and rule of law.

The Politics of Heroin - CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade [look it up on amazon]

They are cut from the same cloth as their white "Christian" British relatives for their infamous opium holocaust against China. Whenever you look at the big problems in the world, you may wish to consider looking at whites and see if they are involved. It's not an exaggeration to say that in many cases, they are indeed the cause and profit off its continued existence.

Also let's keep in mind that opium trade exploded in Afghanistan after the US invasion of the country.

US high ranking military officials took part in the trade of drugs as well as historical treasures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom