Duterte to Obama: Don’t lecture me on rights, PH not a US colony

Idk what is going on. Everyone seems running away from US now

Pakistan
Turkeye
Saudi Arabia
Japan
Phillipines

Bad mad policies I guess.

I can't say much about the other countries but in the Philippines' case, its not as bad as the media portrays it be. Duterte's foreign policy calls for less reliance on the US, repairing diplomatic ties with China and basically balancing everything else between the two. A huge majority of Filipinos are Pro-US and no amount of vulgarities by Duterte would change that.

I can't say much about the other countries but in the Philippines' case, its not as bad as the media portrays it be. Duterte's foreign policy calls for less reliance on the US, repairing diplomatic ties with China and basically balancing everything else between the two. A huge majority of Filipinos are Pro-US and no amount of vulgarities by Duterte would change that.

It's hard to change 200 years of Yankee brainwashing and arse kissing.

respect is earned, ...

good luck when China sets up an air base on Rombolon

Typical response from someone who has SLAVE mentality.
It is quite funny too many NewZies and Aussies are willing to act and to be americese slaves,
rather than having their own independent thinking.

shame--shame--Cat.gif

Idk what is going on. Everyone seems running away from US now

Pakistan
Turkeye
Saudi Arabia
Japan
Phillipines

Bad mad policies I guess.
Obama going to ASEAN summit in Laos to lecture Laos too. Laos should say something to shut him up once and for all.

He should spend more time lecturing Saudi Arabia. They behead people in public.

It's hard to change 200 years of Yankee brainwashing and arse kissing.

Last time I checked, the "Yankee" only brainwashed us Filipinos for only 100 years (because you people think we are still brainwashed by the US up to now), while Spanish brainwashed us for 300 years.

Some people here expect the Filipino to become Anti-American immediately, or else the PDF China Platoon will label pro-US Filipinos as "prostitutes and slaves".

Last time I checked, the "Yankee" only brainwashed us Filipinos for only 100 years (because you people think we are still brainwashed by the US up to now), while Spanish brainwashed us for 300 years.

Some people here expect the Filipino to become Anti-American immediately, or else the PDF China Platoon will label pro-US Filipinos as "prostitutes and slaves".

Some people also expect being anti-American automatically means being pro-China.

Some people also expect being anti-American automatically means being pro-China.

I could care less if Duterte is pro-China or not.

A guy like Duterte will not back down to anyone and that includes US, China, everyone.

China probably won't have an easier time with Duterte than with that puppet Aquino.

Duterte is not a puppet, he is there to help the Filipinos get a better life.

It's refreshing to see a Pinoy that doesn't work for Washington DC.

How dare Duterte not worship the Yankees.

According to Yankee apologists, Duterte must obey US orders and allow Philippines to be run by drug cartels.

How dare the Filipino president work for the best interests of the Filipino people. What an evil man.

Typical response from someone who has SLAVE mentality.
It is quite funny too many NewZies and Aussies are willing to act and to be americese slaves,
rather than having their own independent thinking.

View attachment 331796
so far only two countries can tell US off and do the best for their country. PH may be the third.

According to Yankee apologists, Duterte must obey US orders and allow Philippines to be run by drug cartels.
Absolutely not. Duterte can take the Philippines the way of US defying Venezuela. And it looks like he is doing it. At least Venezuela is geographically connected to other countries so the people have a chance to escape. The Filipinos do not have that chance.

Absolutely not. Duterte can take the Philippines the way of US defying Venezuela. And it looks like he is doing it. At least Venezuela is geographically connected to other countries so the people have a chance to escape. The Filipinos do not have that chance.
they can go to US . Many Filipino there.

they can go to US . Many Filipino there.
Or they can go to China. Seems wealthy Chinese likes to exploit migrant workers from poorer Asian countries.

respect is earned, act like a two bit thug talk like gutter trash and people will just walk away

See the number of people cheering him on....and you thought trump was over the top.... we have internet tough guys & now we have a president speaking like that. Pretty crazy.

He's using his cunning "pressuring tactic" to challenge moderators"
He abandon the use of the "report button"

How is it possible to challenge moderators? am I missing something?

I am directly challenging the trollers and flamers. From what I have seen, I have faith the new mods will do the right thing, and now that there are more active mods, the people who will feel challenged is the trollers and flamers.

@Shotgunner51 @ahojunk , this one-liner (which itself is against forum rule) is disrespectful and trolling, please deal with this.
And yours are not one liners then? What about your little pet BoQ77 who often make one liners ? Because he was acting like a smart *** that's why he got himself banned once again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom