What's new

Duterte to Obama: Don’t lecture me on rights, PH not a US colony

Absolutely not. Duterte can take the Philippines the way of US defying Venezuela. And it looks like he is doing it. At least Venezuela is geographically connected to other countries so the people have a chance to escape. The Filipinos do not have that chance.

Many countries are defying the US, including China :lol:

It's easy to see who the teenagers and/ or immature posters are on this forum- those who are cheering profanities used by a national leader in public.

If you guys think that this is a sign of independance, b@lls or attitude, it's actually a sign of trash talking and vulgarity from a seemingly unbalanced mind, and does no favours to the Philippines, a country with very decent people.

Absolutely, who would have thought that @William Hung could be so childish. I remember him whinning when BoQ77 was banned from entering Far East section. Unbelievable, this is a god damn "mature" forum, if BoQ77 starts to act like that he is asking for it. It's totally unacceptable for @William Hung to play a dirty trick on the newly appointed mods just to test them if they are unbiased.
I don't know too much about that Sinophile Ahojunk (just joking) but Shotgunner economic posts are a good read for me. So far I think they are doing a good job.

It's easy to see who the teenagers and/ or immature posters are on this forum- those who are cheering profanities used by a national leader in public.

If you guys think that this is a sign of independance, b@lls or attitude, it's actually a sign of trash talking and vulgarity from a seemingly unbalanced mind, and does no favours to the Philippines, a country with very decent people.

It's not his swearing I'm cheering. It's his love for his country and not backing down to the empire of chaos. He is doing what's in the best interests of the Filipino people despite bullying by the empire of chaos.

The country has decent people yet also a bunch of nasty criminals and that's what is Duterte is trying to deal with by executing killers, drug smugglers. Duterte is doing his country a favor and when Obama starts to question about human rights again i suppose you support Obama's view as well? Duture doesn't tolerate meddling of internal affairs policies from outside entities. So yeah we think Duterte has guts and just being honest when he called that Obama son of a whore

It's not his swearing I'm cheering. It's his love for his country and not backing down to the empire of chaos. He is doing what's in the best interests of the Filipino people despite bullying by the empire of chaos.

Then the correct thing to do was to meet Obama and tell him that he was going to do what he wanted and then he should have continued to do whatever he was doing. That's infinitely better than trash talking like this.

I think

CIA agents prowling Filipinos cities are
smiling and itching and asking Obama every 6 minutes ... ...
Shall we turn off the electrical power to DUTERTE's heart now ??

:yes4: :yes4:

All ( Pinoys who care for the future Prosperity ) of Philippine shall be vigilant for suspicious
CIA agents behaviors, and report all suspicious behaviors to Pres. DUTERTE security people.
Please do not be careless and take security things for granted.

Brave, Wise, and Patriotic Leader like Pres. DUTERTE is very rare.
Brave, Wise, and Patriotic Leader like Pres. DUTERTE does not grow on trees.
Brave, Wise, and Patriotic Leader like Pres. DUTERTE only show up once or twice in a Lifetime.

===

CIA Snipers prowling and studying Pres. DUTERTE habitual routine

sniper--rifle--1a.jpg

CIA sponsored Terrorists Attack on the Mass Civilian Pinoys

Time Bomb--1a.jpg

Last time I checked, the "Yankee" only brainwashed us Filipinos for only 100 years (because you people think we are still brainwashed by the US up to now), while Spanish brainwashed us for 300 years.

Some people here expect the Filipino to become Anti-American immediately, or else the PDF China Platoon will label pro-US Filipinos as "prostitutes and slaves".

Spanish probably brainwashed colonized people culturally, mostly.

The US attacks directly at your political sovereignty. That's more dangerous and consequential. Duterte seems to be directly challenging this.

I personally do not care he is anti China or not.

As a principle, China always prefers leaders that are independent and sovereign even if we have serious disagreements.

China is a good actor for negotiations and, often, 'putting disagreements on the backburner' style country when it comes to regional affairs. That's a legacy of Middle Kingdom political philosophy.

I prefer an independent Japan with strong military rather than a colonized Japan with semi-strong military.

China probably won't have an easier time with Duterte than with that puppet Aquino.

Duterte is not a puppet, he is there to help the Filipinos get a better life.

Exactly. China is not in the business of regime change or installing brutal dictatorships. PH can definitely feel more secure, politically, to negotiate with China than with the US.

I do not care what means Duterte uses to achieve the desired ends. If throwing insults helps, then he should go for it. This is 'men eat men' world; "political nicety" that Western sockpuppets bring about here is yet another tool; a means they use against us, not an end by itself. They are not being sincere or honest.

The US regime was insulted, for sure. But the insult was not because Duterte called Obama *whatever*, but because he defied US regime and acted independently like a normal sovereign state.

US regime has no problem with pets insulting. They have a thick skin.

They have problem with independent action.

Last edited:
Some people also expect being anti-American automatically means being pro-China.

And in some cases, if you lean to the American side, you are a race traitor, no matter what you say or explain.

Well I don't know what the filipinos are thinking but I don't like their way in fighting drugs. I can agree about sentencing drug dealers to death after some judicial process. They deserve to die for ruining the younger generation. But extra-judicial killing? That's dumb. How many innocents are at risk from this one dumb ruling? Plus it's a state sanctioned unlawful killing. Isn't the Philippines supposed to be a lawful country? You are cheering for a rule that turns your country into the freaking wild west.

Duterte might be a great leader locally. But a leader with a potty mouth is not someone I can respect. No matter how good his domestic decisions are, a president who can't be respectful to other leaders and use proper language when talking even when the other leader is a piece of shit is not a respectable person and won't go far.

Duterte maybe big loud, but that because he was a working cannon not bunch politician with their BS. Philippine should proud with Duterte, he is not just simply their leader, but Philipinos strong man.

Duterte maybe big loud, but that because he was a working cannon not bunch politician with their BS. Philippine should proud with Duterte, he is not just simply their leader, but Philipinos strong man.

Very well said, buddy. I admire his courage.

People call him a raving egotist; I think he is strong and can lead Philippines well.

And in some cases, if you lean to the American side, you are a race traitor, no matter what you say or explain.
but you are if your on American side. it means you are fine with Filipino girls being raped by American soldiers.

Spanish probably brainwashed colonized people culturally, mostly.

The US attacks directly at your political sovereignty. That's more dangerous and consequential. Duterte seems to be directly challenging this.

I personally do not care he is anti China or not.

As a principle, China always prefers leaders that are independent and sovereign even if we have serious disagreements.

China is a good actor for negotiations and, often, 'putting disagreements on the backburner' style country when it comes to regional affairs. That's a legacy of Middle Kingdom political philosophy.

I prefer an independent Japan with strong military rather than a colonized Japan with semi-strong military.

Exactly. China is not in the business of regime change or installing brutal dictatorships. PH can definitely feel more secure, politically, to negotiate with China than with the US.

I do not care what means Duterte uses to achieve the desired ends. If throwing insults helps, then he should go for it. This is 'men eat men' world; "political nicety" that Western sockpuppets bring about here is yet another tool; a means they use against us, not an end by itself. They are not being sincere or honest.

The US regime was insulted, for sure. But the insult was not because Duterte called Obama *whatever*, but because he defied US regime and acted independently like a normal sovereign state.

US regime has no problem with pets insulting. They have a thick skin.

They have problem with independent action.
That's too bad China not in the regime changing business. It's big profit, huge reward and shape geopolitics. As a new 50 cent recruit I may propose a study case for my team leader to present to Xi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom