What's new

Obama says the U.S. will lead the world for the next 100 years. China disagrees.

Who do you think fought and died to build that Iraqi security and intel an
Worst intel agency there is, especially when compared to the former one.

and for that matter, roads and medical care and reconstruction?
Oil sales after sanctions were removed, I agree things are becoming better now then during 1991-2003. But that's mainly cause we were a North Korea during the sanctions with no exports.

Well, one group were the nearly 4,500 of my countrymen who gave their lives in that effort....while you sat in the comfort of the Netherlands. That is what gets my ire. That is why you and those like you, have no credibility with me.
4500 lives who died for the wars of some elite in the US like that woman in the video that didn't care about 500.000 dead children, the war wasn't to help us neither to defend your country, it costed you too much to start with for little gain. The war was a mistake, that was even said by some US military general, many other commanders and some in the congress. Maybe you keep pushing for it being worth it because you took part in it, if you want to believe that then your free to do so.

I was a little kid, nothing I could do.

Who do you think fought and died to build that Iraqi security and intel, and for that matter, roads and medical care and reconstruction? Well, one group were the nearly 4,500 of my countrymen who gave their lives in that effort....while you sat in the comfort of the Netherlands. That is what gets my ire. That is why you and those like you, have no credibility with me. That's why I don't respond to your running down my country's actions.

Well said, well said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom