What's new

Obama says the U.S. will lead the world for the next 100 years. China disagrees.

No, the fact that you think Mao's genocide, known throughout the world, is just some Western lie is enough to tell me that you are living in a fantasy world. Hard to argue with someone like that.
There is a difference between Failed State Policies and Cold Blooded Murder.

No, the fact that you think Mao's genocide, known throughout the world, is just some Western lie is enough to tell me that you are living in a fantasy world. Hard to argue with someone like that.
Hehe, do you think Chinese don't know more than million people died because of Mao's political decision direct or directly, we say you western always lie, means you always distort something for you evil motive.

What's you real motive of Overturning and dafaming Saddam and Gaddafi? and while blame other country on violating human right, you send UAV to other country, and kill the terrorist and innocent people(Of course, you western paper will report that they are not), you are not clean and kind-hearted. are you?

Hehe, do you think Chinese don't know more than million people died because of Mao's political decision direct or directly.
I don't think most mainland Chinese have any idea that the communist party of China under Mao, (Which still rules there.), killed some 60 million of their brother Chinese and was responsible for the worst mass murder in all of human history.

What's you real motive of Overturning and dafaming Saddam and Gaddafi?
You mean the Saddam who invaded his neighbours? Who's army he sent in an invasion of Kuwait that he raped and pillaged? The Saddam who dropped poison gas on his own people? The one who fed his enemies feet first into wood-chippers? Who massacred Kurds and Shias? The one who fired on United Nations forces after he signed a cease fire? You mean the Gaddafi who's embassy staff shot and killed a British policewoman? The Gaddafi who exterminated any who questioned his rule? The Gaddafi who blew an American airliner full of college kids out of the sky, 270 dead in all? Who later blew a French airliner with 107 innocent passengers out of the sky? Who attacked his Muslim neighbour states of Chad and Egypt and plotted the assassination of other Arab leaders in the Middle East?

Yah, I don't think America defamed them. They did that to themselves by their actions, all on their own.

I don't think most mainland Chinese have any idea that the communist party of China under Mao, (Which still rules there.), killed some 60 million of their brother Chinese and was responsible for the worst mass murder in all of human history.

You mean the Saddam who invaded his neighbours? Who's army he sent in an invasion of Kuwait that he raped and pillaged? The Saddam who dropped poison gas on his own people? The one who fed his enemies feet first into wood-chippers? Who massacred Kurds and Shias? The one who fired on United Nations forces after he signed a cease fire? You mean the Gaddafi who's embassy staff shot and killed a British policewoman? The Gaddafi who exterminated any who questioned his rule? The Gaddafi who blew an American airliner full of college kids out of the sky, 270 dead in all? Who later blew a French airliner with 107 innocent passengers out of the sky? Who attacked his Muslim neighbour states of Chad and Egypt and plotted the assassination of other Arab leaders in the Middle East?

Yah, I don't think America defamed them. They did that to themselves by their actions, all on their own.

Human rights is not the reason the US declared war on Iraq. It's just a cover up to justify the wars. Everybody could care less about human rights violations. Wars are about interests. So please don't go along the humanitarian-purpose approach.

U.S has many its firm allies, friends and partners around the world. It incessantly looks for new partners, new friends, turning ex-enemies become its new partners.

In contrast, China has no powerful allies, few friends. It has talent in turning friends become its enemies.

Only this edge, it is clear to show who is and will lead the world in the next 100 years.

Maybe you have solid evidence of the number of 60 million deaths in China or you are just another one of the brain washed neo-con believers. Well documented life lost about China would be 30 million including 3 million soldiers in the anti-Japan war. Do you have any knowledge how the US covered up Japan's war crime in China and protected the war criminals such as those butchers of Unit 731? What do you think that your government lied to the world on Iraqi WMD and caused ten of thousands civilian deaths?
Do you know that your propaganda of world peace and justice means hypocritical scum to many of non-US allies?

Human rights is not the reason the US declared war on Iraq. It's just a cover up to justify the wars. Everybody could care less about human rights violations. Wars are about interests. So please don't go along the humanitarian-purpose approach.
We went to war originally with Iraq because the United Nations did after passing some 12 septate resolutions against Iraq. We went to war with him a second time because of both his violations of the cease fire that he had agreed to and then reneged on and his human rights abuses against his own people in doing so...
UN Security Council Resolution 688:

1. Condemns the repression of the Iraqi civilian population in many parts of Iraq, including most recently in Kurdish populated areas, the consequences of which threaten international peace and security in the region;

2. Demands that Iraq, as a contribution to remove the threat to international peace and security in the region, immediately end this repression and express the hope in the same context that an open dialogue will take place to ensure that the human and political rights of all Iraqi citizens are respected;

3. Insists that Iraq allow immediate access by international humanitarian organizations to all those in need of assistance in all parts of Iraq and to make available all necessary facilities for their operations;

4. Requests the Secretary-General to pursue his humanitarian efforts in Iraq and to report forthwith, if appropriate on the basis of a further mission to the region, on the plight of the Iraqi civilian population, and in particular the Kurdish population, suffering from the repression in all its forms inflicted by the Iraqi authorities;

5. Requests further the Secretary-General to use all the resources at his disposal, including those of the relevant United Nations agencies, to address urgently the critical needs of the refugees and displaced Iraqi population;

6. Appeals to all Member States and to all humanitarian organizations to contribute to these humanitarian relief efforts;

7. Demands that Iraq cooperate with the Secretary-General to these ends;

8. Decides to remain seized of the matter.

...and the American response.

you don't think we know? Everybody knows dude. It was only some 30, 40 years ago.

And I can't explain to you quickly on the difference between these and the holocaust or even today's Africa. Not to say it's any better, but let me just say do some research on the subject, extensive ones, preferably from Chinese sources. You call it murder is clear indication you have no idea what was going on at that moment, and the 60 million number is wrong. Not saying more or less, but it's wrong.

So while you may say we are brainwashed, and laugh in our faces about certain things, we do the same, when you guys make judgements on us. You are just as brainwashed, except we know when it's propaganda, you don't.

We went to war originally with Iraq because the United Nations did after passing some 12 septate resolutions against Iraq. We went to war with him a second time because of both his violations of the cease fire that he had agreed to and then reneged on and his human rights abuses against his own people in doing so...
UN Security Council Resolution 688:
1. Condemns the repression of the Iraqi civilian population in many parts of Iraq, including most recently in Kurdish populated areas, the consequences of which threaten international peace and security in the region;

2. Demands that Iraq, as a contribution to remove the threat to international peace and security in the region, immediately end this repression and express the hope in the same context that an open dialogue will take place to ensure that the human and political rights of all Iraqi citizens are respected;

3. Insists that Iraq allow immediate access by international humanitarian organizations to all those in need of assistance in all parts of Iraq and to make available all necessary facilities for their operations;

4. Requests the Secretary-General to pursue his humanitarian efforts in Iraq and to report forthwith, if appropriate on the basis of a further mission to the region, on the plight of the Iraqi civilian population, and in particular the Kurdish population, suffering from the repression in all its forms inflicted by the Iraqi authorities;

5. Requests further the Secretary-General to use all the resources at his disposal, including those of the relevant United Nations agencies, to address urgently the critical needs of the refugees and displaced Iraqi population;

6. Appeals to all Member States and to all humanitarian organizations to contribute to these humanitarian relief efforts;

7. Demands that Iraq cooperate with the Secretary-General to these ends;

8. Decides to remain seized of the matter.

...and the American response.

I told you these were all just used as justifications for a war. They needed a legal reason/s to go to war. This resolution had nothing to do with what they wanted to achieve or what they're covert goals were. Where is the resolution condemning Israel for the repression of the Palestinian people and end of the occupation? We actually support it financially, politically and militarily. That is just one example that could contradict this account.

As to what the actual goals were? That's something explained by military/political analysts who don't have a bias.

Maybe you have solid evidence of the number of 60 million deaths in China or you are just another one of the brain washed neo-con believers. Well documented life lost about China would be 30 million
:o: That's your defence? "Lying Americans, Chinese communists didn't kill 60 million people!" "It was ONLY 30 MILLION people!" Really? Only 30 MILLION!!!

Perhaps instead of defending your blood-soaked party and running down democracy you should defend those countrymen of yours who had a different opinion of that "fake" western democracy you ridicule. And I say "had" because of course, the ruling communists, with Mao long dead, still murdered them by the scores! Your own people...

tiananmen-square-beijing1.jpg

Tiananmen Square 1989 with their self-named 'Goddess of Democracy' in the background.

tiananmen-massacre.jpg

I guess these Chinese don't realize how western style "democracy"
is all fake.

0,,6538869_4,00.jpg

And the typical communist response...

We don't need to surpass America's power to end their global hegemony. All we have to do is "approach" their level of power, to the extent that we become a "peer power" to them. At that point their global hegemony will have ended automatically.

I agree with the rest of your post in principle.

Also, what do you think of the fact that America has a mutual defence treaty with the Philippines, yet they did not stop China from taking the Scarborough shoal in 2012?

Or Obama's "red line" on Syria, which was violated multiple times without any repercussions?

It's not just the Ukraine. America has recently been very unwilling to fulfill their promises.

How can they maintain global hegemony without being willing to fight for it? They might just have lost some face against Russia, but for the nations in Eastern Europe it is a lot more significant.

its because obama is weak , if it was Romney in power it would be a completely different story

you don't think we know? Everybody knows dude. It was only some 30, 40 years ago.

And I can't explain to you quickly on the difference between these and the holocaust or even today's Africa. Not to say it's any better, but let me just say do some research on the subject, extensive ones, preferably from Chinese sources. You call it murder is clear indication you have no idea what was going on at that moment, and the 60 million number is wrong. Not saying more or less, but it's wrong.

So while you may say we are brainwashed, and laugh in our faces about certain things, we do the same, when you guys make judgements on us. You are just as brainwashed, except we know when it's propaganda, you don't.
So let me get this straight; you think I should do my research using Chinese communists resources to find out how many actually died...under Chinese communists rule? :lol: Yah, I don't need to. Just go to any jail and ask the prisoners which of them are guilty and they'll tell you; they are all innocent! No, I think I will stick with outside researchers and articles...

Scholars Continue to Reveal Mao's Monstrosities

its because obama is weak , if it was Romney in power it would be a completely different story
You speak the truth there, Sir. :hitwall:

:o: That's your defence? "Lying Americans, Chinese communists didn't kill 60 million people!" "It was ONLY 30 MILLION people!" Really? Only 30 MILLION!!!

Answer my question about your evidence. 60 million or 30 million? Where's your evidence, cowboy?

Perhaps instead of defending your blood-soaked party and running down democracy you should defend those countrymen of yours who had a different opinion of that "fake" western democracy you ridicule. And I say "had" because of course, the ruling communists, with Mao long dead, still murdered them by the scores! Your own people...

tiananmen-square-beijing1.jpg

Tiananmen Square 1989 with their self-named 'Goddess of Democracy' in the background.

tiananmen-massacre.jpg

I guess these Chinese don't realize how western style "democracy"
is all fake.

0,,6538869_4,00.jpg

And the typical communist response...

I was one of the participants, cowboy. We did believe that democracy was the only medicine to solve China's problems. Then I, after living 20 years in the West, learnt my lessons. US has one standard for its people and allies but behaves like one of your own innovative products, Mafia gangster, on international politics. You ain't better than commies!

Right, lots of Chinese people died in connection to wrong politics in the 1960s. To say about mass murder or genocide American natives would be a good example.

I am from Hong Kong, I went to an International school, my teachers and textbooks were from the West.

And so I know that you are clearly lying. Mao made huge mistakes yes, but even Western historians do not claim that the famines were intentional, they were a result of failed policy.

You see, there is a clear difference between failed policies leading to unintentional famine, and cold-blooded murder.

The genocide of 100 million Native Americans for instance, was not a mistake borne out of failed policy, but deliberate genocide for the purposes of stealing land.

The difference is like night and day. One was failed policy leading to unintentional famine, the other was deliberate genocide (based on racist ideas that Native Americans were not humans but rather inhuman "savages") in order to steal land.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight; you think I should do my research using Chinese communists resources to find out how many actually died...under Chinese communists rule? :lol: Yah, I don't need to. Just go to any jail and ask the prisoners which of them are guilty and they'll tell you; they are all innocent! No, I think I will stick with outside researchers and articles...

Scholars Continue to Reveal Mao's Monstrosities

You speak the truth there, Sir. :hitwall:

lol, communist sources, American sources, whichever sources, please read carefully, and consider what you are saying. But then again, you are already wearing coloured lens as these other "experts."

I'm not questioning the number, the acts, or anything like that. I'm not agreeing 100% with it, but at this point, you are pointing at a lion and calling it a duck, I think the truth, if you will, is not really the issue here is it, when you don't even know what you are reading.

But this is natural for you, all the Chinese I talked to have weird views on America too, not necessarily bad or good views, just views that are less than accurate. It stems from being foreign. Biased, and lack of understanding. If you listened to them you would understand what I am feeling now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom