What's new

Durga Puja Ends in Bangladesh

My version is:

One Bengali is a poet
Two Bengalis is a film society
Three Bengalis is a 'inclub jindabad' ["long live revolution"]
Four Bengalis is two political parties.

I guess, any committee or club works too.

Nice one! :rofl:

Al-Zakir... u have proved to me that a particular human body part can even live like a full human being!!!!:bunny:

Plz understand that the beauty of Islam lies in empathy, helping others who need help, and serving humanity... and your last sentence
"We may invite Hindus so that they can experience the beauty of Islam, not the other way around."

this proved that you have no idea about your own religion... I actually want to abuse you, and guys like you , irrespective of their religion... But PDF rules bind me.....

Is it necessary to enjoy such program? Having Hindu friend is one thing, enjoying and sharing with them in religious gathering is same as supporting shirk. Shirk is haram in every possible ways in Islam.

I just wanted to say that although you probably know it.

Thanks

Well, from what I know - shirk is when a Muslim worships something other than Allah. It's not like people go to such festivities and worship some statue. They just admire the artwork and check out the dances.

Funny story:
My mother is very fond of Japanese dolls. We bought a large one from Japan a long time ago. By seeing the large Japanese doll, our maid asked us if we are Hindus. I was like O.O "Can't you see we pray five times day?" :rofl:

At times I really wonder what those Bangali mullahs teach in villages.

Well, from what I know - shirk is when a Muslim worships something other than Allah. It's not like people go to such festivities and worship some statue. They just admire the artwork and check out the dances.

Funny story:
My mother is very fond of Japanese dolls. We bought a large one from Japan a long time ago. By seeing the large Japanese doll, our maid asked us if we are Hindus. I was like O.O "Can't you see we pray five times day?" :rofl:

BRO, you are demeaning village Mullahs here without knowing the ground reality. I don't think that you've visited BD's village lately. Last time when I went to my village during rainy season, it was hard to find a Mullah for my dead's fateha prayer and after an Alia Madrassa's student volunteered, I offered him some money but he rejected outright by saying that days were over to earn means by Milad Mahfil in order to meet ends. I was very impressed and found out the radical change in the mind sets of villagers having such conscious people around.

What's the PM's faith? Asks Khaleda

Sylhet, Oct 11 (bdnews24.com)—BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has questioned about the religion of prime minister Sheikh Hasina.

"Prime minister Sheikh Hasina told a Durga Puja function that our Maa Durga has arrived by elephant…we want to know which religion she actually believes in," the opposition chief told a public meeting at the city's Alia Madrasa ground on Tuesday.

She also slated Hasina for the dropping the words 'Absolute Faith and Trust in Allah' from the constitution.

"Our prime minister has abolished absolute faith and trust in Allah from the constitution," the opposition leader said.

Islam was retained as the state religion through the 15th Amendment to the constitution. The amendment also restored secularism as one of the four main pillars of the constitution ensuring equal rights and dignity for the people of other religions.

What's the PM's faith? Asks Khaleda

Sylhet, Oct 11 (bdnews24.com)—BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia has questioned about the religion of prime minister Sheikh Hasina.

"Prime minister Sheikh Hasina told a Durga Puja function that our Maa Durga has arrived by elephant…we want to know which religion she actually believes in," the opposition chief told a public meeting at the city's Alia Madrasa ground on Tuesday.

She also slated Hasina for the dropping the words 'Absolute Faith and Trust in Allah' from the constitution.

"Our prime minister has abolished absolute faith and trust in Allah from the constitution," the opposition leader said.

Islam was retained as the state religion through the 15th Amendment to the constitution. The amendment also restored secularism as one of the four main pillars of the constitution ensuring equal rights and dignity for the people of other religions.

I am glad that she raised this important question among the people. Now let people decide how long they will tolerate Malaoon la-Hasina to rule over them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom