What's new

Mahua Moitra celebrated Durga Puja at her home in Bangladesh.

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
India's most celebrated, firebrand, intelligent, smart, educated and dashing MP Mahua Moitra visited her parental home at Mirzapur,Tangail district in Bangladesh to celebrate Durga Puja with her family and relatives revealed in her official Facebook page. I am a big fan of her, seen her viral, fiery speeches at Indian parliament Lok Sabha demolishing Modi govt. What I did not know is that her roots are in Bangladesh and in my district Tangail ! She has all the qualities to become Prime Minister of India. Indians should seriously consider her for PM of India at 2029.

Her times in her home at Tangail, Bangladesh during Durga Puja.
310116432_670161094472748_6690150055155402775_n.jpg

310348185_670161057806085_2194841938122400060_n.jpg

310601326_670161064472751_6408958068300033355_n.jpg

Her speeches at Indian Parliament.

Attachments

• 1675542767864.png
    1675542767864.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Trinamool cannot be defeated in West Bengal. I dislike them on their stance on the Teesta sharing issue (it is in their interest after all), but they've been doing great against the BJP and the like. They need to expand in Assam and unite with the AIUDF to represent the Bengali voices in Barak Valley and Brahmaputra Valley, and also in Tripura.

Trinamool cannot be defeated in West Bengal. I dislike them on their stance on the Teesta sharing issue (it is in their interest after all), but they've been doing great against the BJP and the like. They need to expand in Assam and unite with the AIUDF to represent the Bengali voices in Barak Valley and Brahmaputra Valley, and also in Tripura.
BJP went from 3 seats to 77 seats in the last election, all it need it to gain 6% more vote share . And you can do the math for yourself.

BJP went from 3 seats to 77 seats in the last election, all it need it to gain 6% more vote share . And you can do the math for yourself.

BJP went from 3 to 77 seats because people voted to spite the AITC (including communists/left leaning people). They saw as it as the only viable chance to route Trinamool. If you suddenly think that there are no communist-leaning folks there or they suddenly took up the cause of Hindutva, you're mistaken. BJP also employed the tactic of luring AITC politicians to their party, which ultimately led majority of these folks to come back. They also lack strong leaders there. Nobody respects Dilip Ghosh. Putting all these things aside, even if we look at viability of BJP winning its very low. Bengali Muslims make up 30% of the state and most West Bengali Hindus are also very left-leaning. BJP coming to power there is almost nil with such a strong Trinamool-grassroots movement. I have pre-1947 distant relatives in Kolkata, I know what the situation is there very well.

BJP went from 3 to 77 seats because people voted to spite the AITC (including communists/left leaning people). They saw as it as the only viable chance to route Trinamool. If you suddenly think that there are no communist-leaning folks there or they suddenly took up the cause of Hindutva, you're mistaken.
Most of the communist supporters In West Bengal does not relate to any sort of communist ideology, keeping in mind, I mentioned West Bengal, not Kolkata. They will lean towards any party that is convenient for them. If there were any semblance to your statement, CPIM wouldn't have ended with '0' seats.

BJP also employed the tactic of luring AITC politicians to their party, which ultimately led majority of these folks to come back. They also lack strong leaders there.
Many left BJP because of power struggle, and the qualified and better leaders not getting their due share of credits and responsibilities.

Nobody respects Dilip Ghosh. Putting all these things aside, even if we look at viability of BJP winning its very low.

I agree with you here, Dilip Ghosh is as incompetent as one can be. BJP obviously never did their homework is selecting their leaders.
Bengali Muslims make up 30% of the state and most West Bengali Hindus are also very left-leaning. BJP coming to power there is almost nil with such a strong Trinamool-grassroots movement. I have pre-1947 distant relatives in Kolkata, I know what the situation is there very well.

There is zero Trinamool grassroot movement in 2022, and if you look at the condition of trinamool after the recent scandals. But I guess we will have to wait till March-April to see the the condition of these parties in Panchayat elections.

TMC is using the same tactic of violence and intimidation CPIM used, I'm pretty sure BJP will appeal president/governor to deploy army in the next election.

What do you think Mahua Moitra should become PM of India or not?

Mahua Moitra, being a former Vice President of JPMorgan Chase and an investment expert would be an infinitely capable person to make India a 10 trillion Dollar economy than an uneducated, uncultured cha-wala Modi with zero knowledge about how a modern economy function.

What do you think Mahua Moitra should become PM of India or not?

Mahua Moitra, being a former Vice President of JPMorgan Chase and an investment expert would be an infinitely capable person to make India a 10 trillion Dollar economy than an uneducated, uncultured cha-wala Modi with zero knowledge about how a modern economy function.

For that you should see what she has done for her own constituency.

You can follow her on her official facebook page and can see that she is very much engaged in her constituency.

Mahua Moitra went to Mount Holyoke College, as per her wiki, I never heard of that college before in my 10 years of stint in US, so most likely she went to that college because of her parent's money, not because of her credentials. And vice president of a western bank means zilch, here is a good quora post on the same. My room mate from SUNY Buffalo is Vice President of Tech in BofA, there are dime a dozen.

Secondly, if you are looking for academic credentials and people 'who gets shit done', you should look into the profiles of Ashwini Vaishnav, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Jayant Sinha, Dr. Harsh Vardhan or Raj Kumar Singh.

Secondly, if you are looking for academic credentials and people 'who gets shit done', you should look into the profiles of Ashwini Vaishnav, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Jayant Sinha, Dr. Harsh Vardhan or Raj Kumar Singh.
Academic credential is not her only strength. She is very intelligent, energetic, smart, knowledgeable, people engaging, a brilliant orator, a widely traveled woman who has cosmopolitan outlook can represent a nation gracefully in the world stage. If Indians want respect from the World, a person like her would earn that, not a hate-monger, uncultured, uncouth Modi whose only credential is spreading venom against religious minorities and a fake surgical strike against Pakistan.

Academic credential is not her only strength. She is very intelligent, energetic, smart, knowledgeable, people engaging, a brilliant orator, a widely traveled woman who has cosmopolitan outlook can represent a nation gracefully in the world stage. If Indian want respect from the World, a person like her would earn that, not a hate-monger uncultured, uncouth Modi whose only credential is spreading venom against religious minorities and a fake surgical strike against Pakistan.

One question, what has she done so far in the TMC cabinet so far? If being a brilliant orator, intelligent, smart, knowledgeable , widely travelled, has to be the criteria, then Shashi Tharoor can beat her by miles, even though he is the only person with leadership quality in Congress now.

She couldn't improve the education quality in Bengal, there is mass exodus of educated youth to Northern and Southern states for jobs, the SMEs and industrialization is at standstill, massive corruption with government recruitments, no growth in government revenue and increase in borrowing from central banks.

India will have BJP as a ruling party for the next 10 years, only factor is will Modi continue after 2029, or someone else will carry the bandwagon. Maybe in the next 5-6 years, I'll go back and join BJP and fight election from my home constituency of Siliguri.

One question, what has she done so far in the TMC cabinet so far? If being a brilliant orator, intelligent, smart, knowledgeable , widely travelled, has to be the criteria, then Shashi Tharoor can beat her by miles, even though he is the only person with leadership quality in Congress now.
Shashi Tharoor is also a good candidate for PM post. Let there be a competition among the deserving people instead of electing scoundrels. I have seen Shashi Tharoor and Mahua Moitra engaged in friendly discussions. কথায় আছে রতনে রতন চেনে আর শুয়োরে চেনে কচু ।

Last edited:
Shashi Tharoor also a good candidate for PM post. Let there be a competition among the deserving people instead of electing scoundrels.

True, even I support a healthy fight between Aishvini Vaishnav and Nitin Gadkari for the PM post. India deserve a better defense minister though. along with education ministry and Science & Tech ministry.

True, even I support a healthy fight between Aishvini Vaishnav and Nitin Gadkari for the PM post. India deserve a better defense minister though. along with education ministry and Science & Tech ministry.
As a Bengali you should look forward to uphold a person like Mahua Moitra instead of cheering for Gujarati-Hindustani gangs becoming PM again and again. West Bengal deserves a PM after 75 years. Tamil Nadu was never ruled by BJP, yet Tamils have strong presence in Central Govt. While Bengalis are not getting due share in Central Govt. There is no important minister in Delhi from West Bengal despite a very large cabinet.

As a Bengali you should look forward to uphold a person like Mahua Moitra instead of cheering for Gujarati-Hindustani gangs becoming PM again and again. West Bengal deserves a PM after 75 years. Tamil Nadu was never ruled by BJP, yet Tamils have strong presence in Central Govt. While Bengalis are not getting due share in Central Govt. There is no important minister in Delhi from West Bengal.

First of all, Ashwini Vaishnav is Rajasthani, and Nitin Gadkari is Marathi, both are proud Indian and very abled in their profession. For me personally Nationality>Religion>Ethnicity, I cannot tolerate mediocrity in the name of my Bengali brotherhood. You don't get to teach in Stanford by adopting mediocrity.

Only merit have respect.

Back
Top Bottom