What's new

Mahua Moitra celebrated Durga Puja at her home in Bangladesh.

When Bengal was great it contained Bangladesh, west Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, and some small parts of western Assam.

Now, geography, politics, communal harmony, and everything is fragmented.
Even today Bengal has excellent geographical position as well as educated mass to grow into one of richest states of India. They don't just use it wisely due to various reasons!

Even today Bengal has excellent geographical position as well as educated mass to grow into one of richest states of India. They don't just use it wisely due to various reasons!

Bengal should be ok as it, NE States, Nepal and Bhutan will become part of the "Greater BD" economy over the next 10-15 years.

While Bengal and NE States will stay politically aligned with India, their economies will become extensions of the BD one.

Bengal should be ok as it, NE States, Nepal and Bhutan will become part of the "Greater BD" economy over the next 10-15 years.

While Bengal and NE States will stay politically aligned with India, their economies will become extensions of the BD one.
Both countries will greatly benefit if the waterways become a major source of transportation wherein Bangladesh intermediate transit between North East India and Gangetic Plains/east coastal India. Can't comment about the economic sphere/influence of Bangladesh in future, since it could be other way round as well.

India's most celebrated, firebrand, intelligent, smart, educated and dashing MP Mahua Moitra visited her parental home at Mirzapur,Tangail district in Bangladesh to celebrate Durga Puja with her family and relatives revealed in her official Facebook page. I am a big fan of her, seen her viral, fiery speeches at Indian parliament Lok Sabha demolishing Modi govt. What I did not know is that her roots are in Bangladesh and in my district Tangail ! She has all the qualities to become Prime Minister of India. Indians should seriously consider her for PM of India at 2029.

Her times in her home at Tangail, Bangladesh during Durga Puja.
310116432_670161094472748_6690150055155402775_n.jpg

310348185_670161057806085_2194841938122400060_n.jpg

310601326_670161064472751_6408958068300033355_n.jpg

Her speeches at Indian Parliament.

If you think she is best, please keep her in Bangladesh, India will be saved from her Banshee voice and tantrums. Mark my post: she is going to lose her seat in the next Loksabha election, and probably will not get the ticket from Mamta herself. Mahua is trying to go back to congress. High on visuals, low on substance.

Both countries will greatly benefit if the waterways become a major source of transportation wherein Bangladesh intermediate transit between North East India and Gangetic Plains/east coastal India. Can't comment about the economic sphere/influence of Bangladesh in future, since it could be other way round as well.

There will be 4 great economic engines in S Asia in the 2030s.

1. Gujarat - Heavy industry and manufacturing

2. Mumbai - Financial services

3. South India - IT Services.

4. BD - Garments, home electronics, pharma etc.

BD, India, Nepal and Bhutan are friendly countries and so there is no harm on massive integration between these economies as it is a mutually beneficial relationship. It makes sense for these neighbouring regions and countries to trade more with each other than far off places that may be nearly 2000kms, even if it is part of the same country.
BD economy is around twice as large as the other regions/countries mentioned combined.

There will be 4 great economic engines in S Asia in the 2030s.

1. Gujarat - Heavy industry and manufacturing

2. Mumbai - Financial services

4. BD - Garments, home electronics, pharma etc.

BD, India, Nepal and Bhutan are friendly countries and so there is no harm on massive integration between these economies as it is a mutually beneficial relationship. It makes sense for these neighbouring regions and countries to trade more with each other than far off places that may be nearly 2000kms, even if it is part of the same country.
BD economy is around twice as large as the other regions/countries mentioned combined.
You can add Delhi-NCR in your list too
1675610387043.png

In a modern world, a region needs industrialization to keep its nose above water. Industrialization is needed to give jobs to many young people.

But, only a few decades ago, one of your Chief Ministers stopped TATA investment because it takes away land from farming.

No jobs, no social security, pathetic state of state education, infrastructure is in doldrums. People are tired of both CPIM and TMC.
I mean however bad the incumbent be, any other party's seat share increases gradually. Say from 3 to 23 or 33 at max. From 3 to 77 is unbelievable!!!

South India has IT and ITes, alongside heavy industries. Most of the cars sold and exported out of India is made in Tamil Nadu.

I mean however bad the incumbent be, any other party's seat share increases gradually. Say from 3 to 23 or 33 at max. From 3 to 77 is unbelievable!!!

Had there been no booth capture and violence by Trinamool goons, BJP would have had the majority. I am from North Bengal, and BJP is a clear majority here because of the above mentioned reasons. Hindu Bengalis, Adivasis and Nepalis hate TMC here, and TMC goons cannot intimidate us.

Had there been no booth capture and violence by Trinamool goons, BJP would have had the majority. I am from North Bengal, and BJP is a clear majority here because of the above mentioned reasons. Hindu Bengalis, Adivasis and Nepalis hate TMC here, and TMC goons cannot intimidate us.

BTW do you support Gorkhaland? (including the status of Siliguri).

Also very interesting phenomenon. :lol:
0seEHn_sOEM4A3I9wzhEJEWta-vIiHV5doVv-nGZwdA.jpg

Last edited:
No jobs, no social security, pathetic state of state education, infrastructure is in doldrums. People are tired of both CPIM and TMC.

That was for last fiscal. Now this is the latest one 👇

Back
Top Bottom