undercover JIX

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Drunk Indian man bitten by snake retaliates by biting back, killing it
Fox News
Fox News Flash top headlines for July 30

Fox News Flash top headlines for July 30 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

A drunk man in India exacted his revenge on a snake that bit him by biting it back and chewing it into pieces.

The man, Raj Kumar was relaxing at home with a drink Sunday when a snake slithered into his house in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh and bit him, said his father, according to Reuters.

The man's father said that his son was drunk when he bit the reptile.

An-Amur-rat-snake..jpg

An Amur rat snake at the Sikhote-Alin Nature Reserve in Russian Far East. (Getty Images)

TIRED TIGER TAKES CAT NAP INSIDE FAMILY'S LIVING ROOM WHILE FLEEING FATAL FLOODS IN INDIA

“A snake bit him. So, in turn, he bit it and chewed it into pieces,” said the father, Babu Ram.

Kumar was hospitalized in serious condition.

“This is definitely weird,” said Raj Kumar’s doctor, N.P. Singh, according to Reuters.

VENOMOUS ARKANSAS SNAKE DEVOURS BUG IN JAW-DROPPING PHOTOS

“I’ve seen people coming in with snakebites, but never somebody who bit a snake and then brought it with him in a bag.”

Kumar was bitten by a non-venomous rat snake.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/india-man-bites-kills-snake

Well, I like this kind of people.
But on lighter note: No respect for the duetas?

alright Sir, two Mods are taged already, let them do whatever the rules suggest.

You can report as well.
LOL! Chillax dude, I'm just messing. But you are way off with unnecessary comment. One guy is in life or death situation here and your comments were pathetic.

@Topic He's in ICU critical condition, he bit the snake in half and killed it, then took it to the hospital, estupido.
I hope the alcohol inside save him.

LOL! Chillax dude, I'm just messing. But you are way off with unnecessary comment. One guy is in life or death situation here and your comments were pathetic.

@Topic He's in ICU critical condition, he bit the snake in half and killed it, then took it to the hospital, estupido.
My comments could be taken as positively, to show how fearsome Indians are. if anyone / anything tries to harm them, they retaliate in a manner which leaves the aggressor in a state similar to this snake.

it was a non venomous rat snake, only thing making him critically ill is desi daru...i think.

Well, I like this kind of people.
But on lighter note: No respect for the duetas?

Some other news source said, they cremated the pieces with full rights. this news is few days old. I just posted because it got the attention of Fox News...lol

My comments could be taken as positively, to show how fearsome Indians are. if anyone / anything tries to harm them, they retaliate in a manner which leaves the aggressor in a state similar to this snake.

it was a non venomous rat snake, only thing making him critically ill is desi daru...i think.
I don't think there is anything positive or constructive about your comment rather than you pushing India vs Pakistan politics over one mans misfortune.

If he was critically ill then it's the snake venom. He was fine until the snake bit him.

I don't think there is anything positive or constructive about your comment rather than you pushing India vs Pakistan politics over one mans misfortune.

If he was critically ill then it's the snake venom. He was fine until the snake bit him.
alright, I apologize for my comments.

Some other news source said, they cremated the pieces with full rights.
Killing snake is considered bad omen. Whatever the people believe even if it's a superstition, it's good at least we have wild animals like snake left. While many other countries kill them in droves and their population went local extinction.

Killing snake is considered bad omen. Whatever the people believe even if it's a superstition, it's good at least we have wild animals like snake left. While many other countries kill them in droves and their population went local extinction.
correct.
see positive things start to show up, please look at my comments with positive mind as well.

Indian hospital.... hmm... cure will be to give him cow-ka-kola.
If you disagree then you are an anti national who hates India.

Let's hope he survives... no jokes about one individual in critical situation

I still don't understand why he is in a critical state. He was bitten by a non venomous rat snake. Maybe anaphylaxis?? Or maybe his intoxication is why he is in hospital.

Indian hospital.... hmm... cure will be to give him cow-ka-kola.
If you disagree then you are an anti national who hates India.
are you suggesting a cure or telling us based on this case
I still don't understand why he is in a critical state. He was bitten by a non venomous rat snake. Maybe anaphylaxis?? Or maybe his intoxication is why he is in hospital.

He must be a vegetarian, eating non veg drunk and frightened made everything worst for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom