What's new

Patient in Indian Hospital Dies After Body Part Bitten Off By Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
How reliable is this news.. ?? Very uncharacteristic behavior for a rat, unless the dude was in coma or something

Karan, the news is all over the net.....however the pest attacking a particular part is peculiar.

How reliable is this news.. ?? Very uncharacteristic behavior for a rat, unless the dude was in coma or something

It's very uncharacteristic for a rat and thus the news. You don't hear news on rats biting off fingers.

Rats in Indian Hospitals ? might want to send in a exterminator.

I've never heard of anything like this happening in any other country. Can anyone tell us more about this SKKM Hospital? Besides the fact it is infested with P-eating rats.

India is infested with rats. They are getting more vicious.

there is a temple of rats in india i think rats are also GOD or Holy or some kind of similar stuff of them. (correct me if any thing wrong)

It's very uncharacteristic for a rat and thus the news. You don't hear news on rats biting off fingers.

Actually the rats in India are accustomed to eating human remains and body parts and have developed a taste for it. Do you really think this is the first time this rat ate a sausage? I'm sure the rat has ate human body parts before. In fact, the rats in India are of a different man-eating breed. Unlike rats you find in other parts of the world.

That rat knew what he/she was doing.

Actually the rats in India are accustomed to eating human remains and body parts and have developed a taste for it. Do you really think this is the first time this rat ate a sausage? I'm sure the rat has ate human body parts before. In fact, the rats in India are of a different man-eating breed. Unlike rats you find in other parts of the world.

That rat knew what he/she was doing.

Says the resident expert of RATS in the world with a specialty in Indian rats ;)

Fast is becoming fast a new Hafizzzzzzzzz,
posting antiindia threads daily

You should be the expert your the one who worships them.

:lol:. But you are the one claiming to be an expert on their culinary habits.. Didnt know you were one of those Pakistanis who claim to be an expert without knowing cr@p about the topic, as long as it allows you to rant on anti India topics ;)

:lol:. But you are the one claiming to be an expert on their culinary habits.. Didnt know you were one of those Pakistanis who claim to be an expert without knowing cr@p about the topic, as long as it allows you to rant on anti India topics ;)

You don't have to be an expert you just have to be not blind. This is common knowledge to many Hindustanis and many people and foreign observers who have looked into Hindustan.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Fast is becoming fast a new Hafizzzzzzzzz,
posting antiindia threads daily

Make this about the news not who posted it. Why are you trying to suppress the news and information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom