What's new

Patient in Indian Hospital Dies After Body Part Bitten Off By Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is supposed to be a great superpawer India.

Keep it up!

may be a reduction in defence bills and increased spending on health care will help..
man eaten by rats in a hospital is just wrong..

:blink: What the deuce? Just how many rats were there?

rats living in urban areas can get very bold and agressive....and lose fearcof humans....
If food is in short supply..a man is as much food for them as a piece of bread...

^^

Any source... or just your verbal dia....

You can rest assured that my verbal diarrhea won't be able to match the live diarrhea happening in India.

Holy shiz... thts some savage homo carvnivourous rats... do rats usually eat people?
rip the dead guy.

I don't exactly get it.. Unless the patient was in comma why did he not threw the rat away? In my opinion, It could very well be a fake story to hide the real reasons..

I don't exactly get it.. Unless the patient was in comma why did he not threw the rat away? In my opinion, It could very well be a fake story to hide the real reasons..

it doesnt take long for a large rat to sever some major arteries and cause substantial loss of blood and infection...
the problem was compounded by lack of or negligence of hospital staff...
poor state of indian healthcare.

That's a shitty way to go.

How reliable is this news.. ?? Very uncharacteristic behavior for a rat, unless the dude was in coma or something

Rat is considered a delicacy by many including your friendly country .. Your logic fails as I have not seen such a bloody revenge in those countries..
The subject, the news and the source concerns India.....how does third party comes into equation. !!

Am I trolling or the one who posted that news along with his opinion?

Have you missed post#4.....or do you reserve your cheap banter according to the flags. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom