What's new

Drone was IRAN MADE

lol

if you count , detecting a UAV after recognition mission and sending the information of your x band radar as a effective move by your radars and air force , that means you are einstein
I consider it just as free training for our airforce nothing else. Your toy did not send any information, stop hallucinating.

How can a phucking drone crash with its upper body safe and sound?It crashed on a pillow or what?
U.S itself admitted that Iran has spoofed the drone.
Here couple examples:

622px-F-106_unmanned_landing.jpg

downedMirage11.jpg

By calling names,you won't get anywhere.if I wanted to call a name for you,there are the ugliest ones available out there for you.you know what I mean.
But I won't lower my level to your miserable one.

I really dont give a damn what adjective Persian kitten will attribute to me

first off
hello melika do you remember me ?
second what is wrong with Persian kitten ?
third its your way of avoiding the facts my persian naughty fellows and i know it and now every one knows it
may god bring good fortune to every one , Muslim , Jew , christian , Budapest and so on .... not just one race !

first off
hello melika do you remember me ?
second what is wrong with Persian kitten ?
third its your way of avoiding the facts my persian naughty fellows and i know it and now every one knows it
may god bring good fortune to every one , Muslim , Jew , christian , Budapest and so on .... not just one race !

what is wrong ???

if you can't understand it ... no comment :coffee:

This is IKONOS commercial satellite photo.

Ikonos Imagery of Dimona - Israel Special Weapons

Iranian toy was shot down 30 kms from Dimona and did not transmit any images.

Iranian dumb commanders don't understand that Iron Dome is anti missile system. And has nothing to do with UAVs.

Since Iranian toy did not transmit any images, all Hezbollah can do is make silly cartoons (with US Reaper).

you can call it a Toy , wait for images ...

it is really good if you think we are weak & backward

This is IKONOS commercial satellite photo.

Ikonos Imagery of Dimona - Israel Special Weapons

Iranian toy was shot down 30 kms from Dimona and did not transmit any images.

Iranian dumb commanders don't understand that Iron Dome is anti missile system. And has nothing to do with UAVs.

Since Iranian toy did not transmit any images, all Hezbollah can do is make silly cartoons (with US Reaper).

You communicating with Persian retard, you think there is a point to it?

Back
Top Bottom