What's new

Drone was IRAN MADE

Irannuc.ir says some military sources in Tehran have told them that the flight of Hezbollah drone over occupied Palestine hasn't been the first and there has been few hundreds of such flights before it too.

this military source has told to Irannuc.ir such flights over occupied Palestine is routine and perhaps now that I am talking with you there is a drone flying over occupied Palestine specially over northern areas and Golan.

Irannuc.ir says some sources told them that there are few of such flights every day.
OLOLOLOLO

Hundreds or even thousands flights but ZERO FOOTAGES. Iranian drones are really effective then. :lol:

I can tell you even a bigger secret: now as I am posting here, there are thousands Iranian ninjas operating in Israel and secret underground Iranian satellites. Shhhhhh. dont tell to anyone.

OLOLOLOLO

Hundreds or even thousands flights but ZERO FOOTAGES. Iranian drones are really effective then. :lol:

I can tell you even a bigger secret: now as I am posting here, there are thousands Iranian ninjas operating in Israel and secret underground Iranian satellites. Shhhhhh. dont tell to anyone.

punk :coffee:

OLOLOLOLO

lol

if you count , detecting a UAV after recognition mission and sending the information of your x band radar as a effective move by your radars and air force , that means you are einstein

Cant you read? Thats what I wrote:

However Iran does not have any footage of RQ-170 before it fell on the ground.

Israel filmed Iranian drone while it was in the air. Iran filmed US drone only AFTER it fell on the ground. So most probably Iranians were not even aware of the US drone before it crashed on them.
How can a phucking drone crash with its upper body safe and sound?It crashed on a pillow or what?
U.S itself admitted that Iran has spoofed the drone.

Crash landing, as you can see from photo the belly of UAV is concealed, and wings are duck taped :lol: Persian kitten

Crash landing, as you can see from photo the belly of UAV is concealed, and wings are duck taped :lol: Persian kitten
By calling names,you won't get anywhere.if I wanted to call a name for you,there are the ugliest ones available out there for you.you know what I mean.
But I won't lower my level to your miserable one.

don't Quote this idiots , i have an israeli Classmate , she is a paranoid racist

oh !

i have a friend in yahoo messenger ( a jewish girl ) from haifa

2 days ago she sent to me a picture ( her breasts )

i don't know why she done such a thing , maybe it means : i love you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom