What's new

Drone Attack

mdcp

Reaction score
What kind of this forum is when an intruder drone strike in Pakistan today and no one is condemning it on Pak defense forum.

This is total violation of our soveirgnity. When first drone strike happened more than a decade ago, i was in overseas. One person came to me and console with me that americans strike in Pakistan. I told him this is very remote area, far from cities and develop areas and no concern for our people. He said no matter it is inside your country so it is attack on you. He challenged any country dare at attack them. I was ashamed of our leadership than and up until now. Slaves will always be slaves.

The nation which love handcuff will never be independent. The mentality needed to be changed.

This is pathetic, we must do something about it now, how long we will allow rape of our sovereignty? world see it this way even if we insist they are doing with permission of Pakistan... they talk shit about Pakistan's defense capabilities and question what kind of nuclear power we are..

its also counter productive since people hate drone strikes.

Where do you live Mr sovereignity?
3 Soldiers have been martyrd by Talidogs that are targetted in those drones.
No drone ever targeted Pakistani forces .
Its a war going there.
Hakimullah Mehsuud
Beitullah mehsuud
And coutless other aholes have been Shellholed thaks to those drones.
50 saal hamare mulk ki zameen ko ilaqa gher kehtey rahey kisi ko sovereignity yaad nai ai.
Aaj sovereignity yaad aa gai during war.
Ajeeb log ho.
Keep your prioroties straight.

What kind of this forum is when an intruder drone strike in Pakistan today and no one is condemning it on Pak defense forum.

This is total violation of our soveirgnity. When first drone strike happened more than a decade ago, i was in overseas. One person came to me and console with me that americans strike in Pakistan. I told him this is very remote area, far from cities and develop areas and no concern for our people. He said no matter it is inside your country so it is attack on you. He challenged any country dare at attack them. I was ashamed of our leadership than and up until now. Slaves will always be slaves.

The nation which love handcuff will never be independent. The mentality needed to be changed.
ask the political setup who are incharge, who are also busy in Panama/Dawn/PSL to care to comment about it. Military is quite as well, is this a affiliation to do a drone strike?

Does the average person on the street care? is it their problem? they are too busy earning a living thanks to the crooks they elect to rule over them with money they took on loan!

last time when they started during Mush era and went into overdrive in zaleeldari tenure, the answer we got from the senate committee which questioned US military and intelligence about these drone strikes, they replied it's done with the permission of Pakistan?

The strike take place near PAK-afghan border not in Pakistan.

Dear sir,
We have strong army and it should protect our interests. Our army has given many sacrifices in past and has capability to catch or kill terrorists.

Did you forgotton Attack on Salala check post. What happened after that? Our leadership begged america to say sorry which after few month they just acknowledge mistake or friendly fire.

We could not hold Raymond Davis. What abt american mega camp in Islamabad?

We are independent nation and we must fight our own war in our way to protect our own interests.

I think you should be happy if it kills the same terrorists who kill your people and destroy your country.

i guess again starting drone policy.hope not wish these drone could be hit.

Lalpura i think .
where is that?

Taliban commander among 6 killed in drone attack

IMG_2531.jpg

Security & Crime

By
Yousuf Zarifi
On
Mar 02, 2017 - 15:05
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): A commander of Taliban’s Khurasan fiction was among six fighters killed during an airstrike in the Lalpura district of eastern Nangarhar province, an official said on Thursday.

Provincial police spokesman Col. Hazrat Hussain Mashriqiwal told Pajhwok Afghan News foreign troops conducted the air raid in the Chaknoro area of the district.

The unmanned aircraft hit a Taliban hideout, killing a Khurasan group commander and five other insurgents. One fighter was also wounded. Civilians and security forces were not harmed, he added.

On the other hand, the governor’s spokesman, Attaullah Khogyani identified the insurgent commander as Ilyas. He was a commander of the Junaid Khurasan outfit.

Ilyas, hailing from the Shonkrrai area of eastern Kunar province, was previously associated with the Jamaat-ul-Ahrar terrorist group. Later, the Junaid Khurasani faction split away from Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and Ilyas joined it.

http://www.pajhwok.com/en/2017/03/02/taliban-commander-among-6-killed-drone-attack

where is that?

Taliban commander among 6 killed in drone attack

IMG_2531.jpg

Security & Crime

By
Yousuf Zarifi
On
Mar 02, 2017 - 15:05
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): A commander of Taliban’s Khurasan fiction was among six fighters killed during an airstrike in the Lalpura district of eastern Nangarhar province, an official said on Thursday.

Provincial police spokesman Col. Hazrat Hussain Mashriqiwal told Pajhwok Afghan News foreign troops conducted the air raid in the Chaknoro area of the district.

The unmanned aircraft hit a Taliban hideout, killing a Khurasan group commander and five other insurgents. One fighter was also wounded. Civilians and security forces were not harmed, he added.

On the other hand, the governor’s spokesman, Attaullah Khogyani identified the insurgent commander as Ilyas. He was a commander of the Junaid Khurasan outfit.

Ilyas, hailing from the Shonkrrai area of eastern Kunar province, was previously associated with the Jamaat-ul-Ahrar terrorist group. Later, the Junaid Khurasani faction split away from Jamaat-ul-Ahrar and Ilyas joined it.

http://www.pajhwok.com/en/2017/03/02/taliban-commander-among-6-killed-drone-attack
Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom