What's new

Drone attack in KP is Act of war; CM KP Pervaiz Khattak

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CM KP Pervaiz Khattak strongly protests on drone attack at Thall, Hangu District.

CM PROTESTS ON DRONE ATTACK AT THALL HANGU DISTRICT

The Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak on behalf of the provincial government and cabinet has lodged a strong protest against the American drone strikes in the settled area of Thall, Hangu District and has termed the strikes as an attack on sovereignty and integrity of the country. He said that due to the ill conceived foreign policy of the federal government the drone strikes being continuously carried out in the tribal areas have now been extended to settled areas of KP as well which was an open violation of our sovereignty and an aggression against Pakistan on the part of the U.S.

In a statement issued here Thursday, the Chief Minister termed the strikes as direct attack on the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the country and democracy adding that the incident has proved wrong and false all the high claims of the US about democracy. He demanded the advisor to Prime Minister on foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz to explain position to the nation about his recent policy statement that Americans has assured of halting drone strikes.

Pervez Khattak said the drone strikes on the settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were not tolerable anyhow adding that it would be deemed as a declaration of war against the elected democratic government of Pakistan. He further demanded the federal government to clarify its stance and policy on the issue.

CM KP Pervaiz Khattak strongly protests on drone attack at Thall, Hangu District. > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

wow, CM KHATTAK should take a PTI army & cross the boders to fight the same NATO /US FORCES , who are giving him the budget to run, his province USAID?
quite funny?

wow, CM KHATTAK should take a PTI army & cross the boders to fight the same NATO /US FORCES , who are giving him the budget to run, his province USAID?
quite funny?

so thats why pakistan army doesnot fight or protect its borders from usa intruders, because it takes money from usa master? :lol:

woh kiya kehtay hain punjabi mein kutti choran naal ? :omghaha:

so thats why pakistan army doesnot fight or protect its borders from usa intruders, because it takes money from usa master? :lol:

woh kiya kehtay hain punjabi mein kutti choran naal ? :omghaha:
not only PAKARMY, the whole dam KPK govt is running on USAID? dont you know?
but what happend to the talks with innocent terrorists of IK & munnawar?
now what, facing the terrorists, why crying now, go talk to them may they let you with thier kind of mercy?
ohh tey, pehay di mili hai? innocent tribals & shaheed terrorists of IK & MUNNAWAR.?:rofl::yay:

quite funny?

Man stop b!tching around everywhere with same old stupid argument, come up with something new. USAID has started projects all over the Pakistan with approval of federal govt. Provincial govts have no say in these matters, go blow yourself out in front of PM house.

And for your info, your beloved Mushi was always at pay check of same US, even your whole army is living on fuking $$$ provided by the same US. Now come to the topic in hand and stop repeating same USAID song ever and ever again..

Last edited:
can he technically ask airforce or army to shoot down the drones if they come in future? or he needs permission from center?

Man stop b!tching around everywhere with same old stupid argument, come up with something new. USAID has started projects all over the Pakistan with approval of federal govt. Provincial govts have no say in these matters, go blow yourself out of PM house.

And for your info, your beloved Mushi was always at pay check of same US, even your whole army is living on fuking $$$ provided by the same US. Now come to the topic in hand and stop repeating same USAID song ever and ever again..

quite funny that if collaboration is done in social welfare and still the govt raise national interest with the amreicans, its being equated with pakistan army who is being at payroll of americans?

seriously some sick minded person he is, no shame, no ghairaat or self respect, no sense of sovereignty, nothing at all !

Removed, wrong source was quoted.

Last edited:
EDITED DUE TO THINGS CAN GO WRONG BUT BEST PART IS TO HANDLE THEM GOOD :)

Attachments

• politics.PNG
    politics.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
you are just another person who twist what is being said... Shame on you... what you will get at this comment of yours? just few likes?

I actually realized that the source from where I got that line was wrong and thus my mistake. I have removed my post, edit your post to remove my quoted post so it can be gone. My bad.

can he technically ask airforce or army to shoot down the drones if they come in future? or he needs permission from center?

No, its federal domain to make a call, practically, its GHQ's call !

Better keep Pak Army "away" from your fuking politics

I have always kept army away my dear, but army is neither a holy cow nor above accountability. If some army fan boy is going to blast at every politician here without making any sense, then he should better be prepared to taste his own medicine. Simple as that.

And being a citizen of Pakistan, its my right to criticize Pak Army if they do anything bad. Let the mods of this site decide the fate of my post, if its wrong it will be deleted. You should better keep yourself to your own business instead of teaching others on what to post and what not.

Army or airforce aren't under any provincial govt, only federal govt has the authority to make such call. Or Army itself can take such action at the time of need.

Back
Top Bottom