What's new

DRDO: Intercontinental ballistic missiles well within reach

dont underestimate amibka soni if madam sonia says then she will plant kangressi jparcham on minar-e-pakistan.Kangreas ka haat pakistan ke saath.....

chalta hai...After all im veteran member.you my junior.........:D

waise ragging kar deni thi mujhe.

I accept defeat, being a junior poster. ha ha ha

Brilliantly on target.

et tu ......

Dont worry for that we have another gandhi ready.we will send menka gandhi.....:D

ha ha ha ....... I am again speechless.

ha ha ha

I accept defeat, being a junior poster. ha ha ha

et tu ......

ha ha ha ....... I am again speechless.

ha ha ha

I meant her candid assessment. LRDE is actually one of the better establishments, and that Scientist D must have been good.

How about having a bengali PM with tamil defence minister.or the combination Jayalaitha and Aparna Sen as PM and DM.Women sure do have more guts and spine than men :)
As simple as it she will never keep up the promise and sue the opposition parties..

Why can't we make a 13,000 KM ICBM like the Minuteman III, and keep only that in service? It would certainly lessen some problems.

Why can't we make a 13,000 KM ICBM like the Minuteman III, and keep only that in service? It would certainly lessen some problems.

Untested missiles need money. This makes no economic and strategic sence.

EzioAlta0Š7r;3378199 said:
Interesting to know that DRDO doesn't get ordered by GoI to make these. Though I suspected it all along, after all, our only real, immediate threats are China and upto an extent, Pakistan. Good thing DRDO didn't stop with A3 though.
12000 km would be a fine target range for next ICBM. As for the uranium, GOI should do more mining within our boundaries for the sake of import cost. This would be a good asset to the Army. The defence ministry must fund more money for the research and development of more tanks as well.

12000 km would be a fine target range for next ICBM. As for the uranium, GOI should do more mining within our boundaries for the sake of import cost. This would be a good asset to the Army. The defence ministry must fund more money for the research and development of more tanks as well.

Ballistic missile and tanks - what a developmental strategy.

The in between can be filled with huff and puff stuff to blow away the enemy.

Untested missiles need money. This makes no economic and strategic sence.

Sure. We could add better range to the Agni V, and then add features like MIRV and others. So we'd have an updated missile, which has already been tested in a smaller range, instead of a brand new missile. The US only keeps that one type of ICBM, why can't we?

I have something inside me telling that the upcoming test of Agni-III will
be with the basic designs of an MIRV warhead platform -

A 12-warhead system would be India's ultimate aim for the forseeable future
in the MIRVs business...

in the MIRVs business...

in the MIRVs business...

in the MIRVs business...

I dnt think its possible with A3 may be with next A4

I dnt think its possible with A3 may be with next A4

No, only A-3/5/6 can have this. A-4's diameter is too small basically for this requirement,
its just a development of the A-2 afterall.

AGNI-4

Try hitting New York, we will blanket you end to end, take care of your population problem

You are missing the point. We couldn't do **** when some arabs tore down the twin towers. How many bloody years did it take to hunt that pest osama. Where were the nukes. Also remember that if and if the Agni v can be launched from a submarine then it can take out more than new York. If you blanket a country that size from end to end you have also killed yourself I.e radiation exposure etc. India is the least likely country to use a nuke. I mean three wars and multiple conflicts, they could have wiped Pak off the map but they would stuff themselves up too

Back
Top Bottom