What's new

Agni V canister and mobile launch vehicle TCT 5 tested successfully

Bishwasghatok. :mad:
Are dada amar mayer poribar sob erstwhile Bihar e settled tai amar mamar barir sobai Hindi Banglar thekeo bhalo bole and most of them had Hindi as their first language in school including my mom:).Tai technically Hindi amar matribhasha holo ki na;)!But ami Hindi bhashi Bangali,ami biswasghatok noi:cry:

Borda orokom Hindi jharley to site thekey lokera mass resignation diye debey.

My second language was Hindi btw. The article was a ballbuster, reminded my of "kabir key dohey "days.
Keno dada amar abar Hindi te ki problem dekha diloo_O!!Thik i toh likhechi mone hochche odio Urdu owrd koyakta use kore felechi bhul kore;)

this Hindi writing is similar to what we see in Pratiyogita Darpan. Anyway on topic a impressive pic. Any specific details?

This article is from DRDO news letter . Our bureaucrats like this kind of stuff ...I have seen such incredibly worded articles / government resolutions before .

Details I have translated in very first post .

Last edited:

Wow, that is excellent news. Was the test a success? Remember, Astra is going to be a common A2A missile for all our combat aircrafts, including the naval ones. And it can be used both for WVR as well as BVR. It can replace several types of missiles in service currently. That's a lot of money to be saved in future, by not having to buy Russian or French missiles.

Wow, that is excellent news. Was the test a success? Remember, Astra is going to be a common A2A missile for all our combat aircrafts, including the naval ones. And it can be used both for WVR as well as BVR. It can replace several types of missiles in service currently. That's a lot of money to be saved in future, by not having to buy Russian or French missiles.
Yes It was successful meeting all mission objectives.
India's ASTRA BVRAAM Testfired From IAF Flanker

Fcking hell, itni shuddh hindi me kyun publish kiya ye article. Can't understand half of it :wacko:

Almost all Central Govt newsletters and magazines are laced with such Hindi. :hitwall:
I sometimes think they hire brilliant Hindi professors but average scientists, and hence the durdasha of our establishment.:sarcastic:

This month has been amazing for Indian military sphere (and hopefully political sphere as well, by May 16). So many
good things happening.

On topic, launching such a large & heavy BM from an enclosed canister is no mean feat. We did build
canisters for BrahMos cruise missiles & Shaurya BM in past, but this is in a league of it's own. Congrats DRDO.

This month has been amazing for Indian military sphere (and hopefully political sphere as well, by May 16). So many
good things happening.

On topic, launching such a large & heavy BM from an enclosed canister is no mean feat. We did build
canisters for BrahMos cruise missiles & Shaurya BM in past, but this is in a league of it's own. Congrats DRDO.

Indeed this year has been overall good for our defence establishment barring naval accidents .

As far as missile segments are concerned ...many of the missile tests have been final sort of paving way for induction.

It started with Agni IV ..which is ready for induction now . followed by Agni V launch and now it seems DRDO will keep its word to test canisterised Agni V by year end .
We are very close to induct Agni V .....

and we have Akash , Astra tested successfully paving way for their induction .

This also followed the first ever test of K4 missile .

and then we have first ever test of PDV ...
we have nailed our two tier BMD configuration ....with successful PDV launch .

It's simply amazing .

waiting for the successful launch of Nirbhay ....that will be Sone pe Suhaaga ....

DRDRO has to complemented

and GOI should declare year 2014 as Year of Missiles ....

Indeed this year has been overall good for our defence establishment barring naval accidents .

As far as missile segments are concerned ...many of the missile tests have been final sort of paving way for induction.

It started with Agni IV ..which is ready for induction now . followed by Agni V launch and now it seems DRDO will keep its word to test canisterised Agni V by year end .
We are very close to induct Agni V .....

and we have Akash , Astra tested successfully paving way for their induction .

This also followed the first ever test of K4 missile .

and then we have first ever test of PDV ...
we have nailed our two tier BMD configuration ....with successful PDV launch .

It's simply amazing .

waiting for the successful launch of Nirbhay ....that will be Sone pe Suhaaga ....

DRDRO has to complemented

and GOI should declare year 2014 as Year of Missiles ....

Yeah. A successful test of Nirbhay out to it's maximum range of 1,000-1,200km would be the icing on the cake.

Je baat !!:taz::taz::taz:

so finally we have canistered A5 . .

small correction here .

We have A5 canister and mobile launch vehicle ready .

but we need to test actual canisterised Agni V ...

The Agni V used in this test was dummy ...

Most likely canisterised Agni V will be tested by end of 2014 .

This is a small but significant step towards induction of Agni V .

Yeah. A successful test of Nirbhay out to it's maximum range of 1,000-1,200km would be the icing on the cake.

And it will happen in next few days ....

1947508_475130252614771_1408146267_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom