What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

LOL :lol: we are glad we don't have to share our resources with the Hindus.

LOL Hindus lost land they will never get back.

Hindus lost a lot of resources.

Muslims still would have been a minority in a united of India of 30% only.
You are retarded.

so you don't know the meaning of retarded either. not surprised.

making Akhand bharat and unifying South Asia is dream of Indian hindus not ours we would like to die instead of joining India

as I said, partition caused a lot of trouble for Hindus Sikhs and Muslims. However it 'turned out' to be a good think that because of this act of Jinnah a whole bunch of would be terrorists and madrassa mullahs left India

Yes individual ambitions yet his current family are poor. Where do you Indians get this crap from.
Regarding terrorism. More bombs go off in India than pakistan. You have more terror groups operating than us. More insurgencies than us and and the terror the Indian women face from you rapists is another story which you lead the world. So the next time you get on a soap box ask your self when I call pakistan a terror state who is terrorising Indian mother's sister and daughters.....is it pakistan or their rapist sons, father's and brothers. Have a nice day

you obviously live in some alternate dimension. Pakistan is the worldwide epicenter of terrorism and primitive inhuman practices. Just pick up the paper for any 5 days and you will see how many acts of jihad and terror occur in Pakistan.

as I said, partition caused a lot of trouble for Hindus Sikhs and Muslims. However it 'turned out' to be a good think that because of this act of Jinnah a whole bunch of would be terrorists and madrassa mullahs left India

you obviously live in some alternate dimension. Pakistan is the worldwide epicenter of terrorism and primitive inhuman practices. Just pick up the paper for any 5 days and you will see how many acts of jihad and terror occur in Pakistan.
atleast the youngest ever child given birth due to rape honor still lies with india

likley only because in Pakistan they don't let the news be published

indian hindus rape left and right. There's 800,000,000 of them in your country.

crowd-4_092115092642.jpg

Theres probably a few rapes in this crowd.

indian hindus rape left and right. There's 800,000,000 of them in your country.

crowd-4_092115092642.jpg

Theres probably a few rapes in this crowd.

you must be a really depraved person. no wonder google searches from where you are showed such deviant preferences!

you must be a really depraved person. no wonder google searches from where you are showed such deviant preferences!

Google is a worldwide recognized source for billions of bytes of information...

You must use Times of India for most of your information. o_O

Google is a worldwide recognized source for billions of bytes of information...

You must use Times of India for most of your information. o_O

so you accept Google's results stats. Good
BTW may be you do not know what it says about Pakistani searches

I bet he's changed his tune now they've labelled him a hate preacher.

Back
Top Bottom