What's new

1965 war with India was Pakistan's biggest blunder, says Ishtiaq Ahmed

Stfu ✋ You clearly are high on cow urine. We'll discuss after you are sober
It is a factual observation that 90% of the population in Pakistan embraced Islam after enduring humiliation by various Islamic invaders, including Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Notably, there is no instance of an empire originating from Pakistan and expanding into Afghanistan, Iran, or Turkey to conquer these regions.

This old pervert knows that we are closer to events of 1965 like ever before. War between India and Pakistan is inevitable.

View attachment 936946
Ishtiaq Ahmed, Swedish political scientist and author of Pakistani descent who is on a visit to Bengaluru, speaks on a wide range of subjects in an interview with N B Hombal of DH. The Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Stockholm University gives his take on partition, Pakistan’s economy and how relations can be normalised between India and Pakistan. Excerpts:

How has been your India tour?

Fantastic. It’s been so good that I actually run the risk of forgetting names of people who have been kind to me, because I am meeting so many people and so many on the same day. It seems that I came here many, many moons ago, whereas I have been here since May 7.

What are your views on partition?

I strongly believed that partition was a blunder by many and its consequences have been devastating to the social understanding and building trust, which reflects in the politics of India and Pakistan. I am not too sure, but strongly hope that at some point, borders may disappear in this region too, like in the European Union.

What are the ways to help improve the relations?

Coming to India has greatly reinforced my belief that we people (peace lovers) will certainly isolate those who oppose these kind of activities (building relationships) in the years to come. I think both nations can take risks, allowing people from both sides to mingle with each other, by relaxing the present Visa regimes. This will greatly benefit Pakistan, as India has already proved that it can do without Pakistan.

Prior to the India visit, you had been to Pakistan. How do you analyse the socio-economic development of both countries.

India is doing good on most fronts, though it might be lagging in some areas. What India I have seen, it is progressing rapidly. On social parameters, women here are dressing freely, roaming around freely on motorbikes and public transport. But in Pakistan, it is still not the case, only the elite who can afford cars can roam around freely. But ordinary girls/women need to be very careful and always face hostile situations wherever they go. It is highly impossible for them to go out alone after 10 pm.

What is the biggest mistake Pakistan committed post-partition?

I think the 1965 war with India was in some ways responsible for what Pakistan is today
. Soon after partition, USA and World Bank invested heavily there, which helped the country achieve a certain degree of progress. But post the 1965 war with India, investment slowed down drastically. From then on, Pakistan was never able to recover economically. The textile industry, which was once flourishing, has now shifted to Bangladesh, where cotton is not even grown. Presently, the Pakistani economy is so bad that it can’t even raise a billion dollars to manage loans. It’s a failing state.

How can both countries handle the Kashmir issue?

Pakistan must abandon terrorism completely.
Only then both countries can come to terms for real peace. Both countries accepting Line of Control as international border might help resolve the issue.

What does the future holds for Wahhabism?

I don’t think Wahhabism has any future, as Saudi Arabia itself is doing all it can to end Wahhabism. Someone needs to tell them what the real story is. Perhaps Saudi Arabia has taken the first step towards this. Hopefully, others will follow. I only hope they don’t assassinate the Saudi crown prince who has begun the reform process. There must be forces working within to ensure he doesn’t succeed.

What is your opinion about Uniform Civil Code?

I strongly believe in UCC. I believe in equality and everyone to gain from the same laws.

Partition is a good thing that has happened to both of us. That does not mean, we can not leave in peace. But an undivided India with a 180 Crore population where Hindus and Muslims would be fighting for political supremacy, could have caused greater pain on both sides. Although we are too focussed on the partition, but our problem primarily started later on where trust between the political leadership of both nations are always low.

It is a factual observation that 90% of the population in Pakistan embraced Islam after enduring humiliation by various Islamic invaders, including Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Notably, there is no instance of an empire originating from Pakistan and expanding into Afghanistan, Iran, or Turkey to conquer these regions.
why isnt india majority a muslim if invaders were forcing conversions.

why isnt india majority a muslim if invaders were forcing conversions.
The notion of invaders ruling over the entire Indian subcontinent is a misconception. In reality, they only held dominion over what is now Pakistan, which enabled them to impose Islam on the local population. On the other hand, Indians valiantly defended their rich culture and heritage, resulting in its preservation. Pakistan, however, faced ongoing challenges and struggles as a result of the ideology imposed upon it.

The notion of invaders ruling over the entire Indian subcontinent is a misconception. In reality, they only held dominion over what is now Pakistan, which enabled them to impose Islam on the local population. On the other hand, Indians valiantly defended their rich culture and heritage, resulting in its preservation. Pakistan, however, faced ongoing challenges and struggles as a result of the ideology imposed upon it.

do you have proof to back this up. source?

India's majority Hindu population and Pakistan's adoption of Islam serve as the strongest proof to support this claim.
this theory of yours, can be counter argued with another theory for example, because i can say invaders left Hindus alone and everyone else converted freely. Otherwise mughals could have resorted to forced conversion of whole india and those who refuse get the chopping block. I can use this as proof.

Pakistan clearly and scientifically won 1965 war because it achieved all her objectives 😆

this theory of yours, can be counter argued with another theory for example, because i can say invaders left Hindus alone and everyone else converted freely. Otherwise mughals could have resorted to forced conversion of whole india and those who refuse get the chopping block. I can use this as proof.
If everyone else freely converted, then it raises the question of why only Pakistan became a Muslim-majority region. If the theory that Pakistanis embraced Islam out of admiration and preference for the religion were valid, the Muslim population would be evenly dispersed across the entire Indian subcontinent. However, the concentration of the Muslim population in Pakistan challenges this theory.

If everyone else freely converted, then it raises the question of why only Pakistan became a Muslim-majority region. If the theory that Pakistanis embraced Islam out of admiration and preference for the religion were valid, the Muslim population would be evenly dispersed across the entire Indian subcontinent. However, the concentration of the Muslim population in Pakistan challenges this theory.

that was due to partition since hindus could not share a cup of water with muslim.

These examples are just a few instances of an empire that existed 2000 years ago. There are several historical monuments from the Mauryan era spread throughout the subcontinent. You may recall the incident where the Taliban blew up the statue of Bamiyan Buddha.
View attachment 937118
Do you think Islamic invaders created this statue of Lord Buddha? How did Buddhism spread in Afghanistan? How did Mongolia become a majority Buddhist country? Where does the religion of Buddhism originate from, and how did it spread in Central Asia?

Locals were ALREADY of those faiths they didn't need gangadeshis from the east to do anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's like saying they needed gangadeshis to build the indus valley civilization 🤣🤣

Islam is spread across South Asia

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims in India from north to south

that was due to partition since hindus could not share a cup of water with muslim.
Pakistan became a predominantly Muslim region well before the partition due to continuous invasions by Afghans, Arabs, Turks, and Persians. However, it's important to note that if the British hadn't arrived, Pakistan would have once again become a Hindu-majority region. At the time of British arrival, the Marathas were ruling over present-day Pakistan.
IMG_4898.jpeg

Pakistan became a predominantly Muslim region well before the partition due to continuous invasions by Afghans, Arabs, Turks, and Persians. However, it's important to note that if the British hadn't arrived, Pakistan would have once again become a Hindu-majority region. At the time of British arrival, the Marathas were ruling over present-day Pakistan.
View attachment 937130
These maps are jokes

Now what exactly did the Maratha build or leave or make or establish???????

We can see clearly what the Mughals did

We can see clearly what the British did

What did the Marathas do???? The answer is fcuk all,,, that's because these maps are BULLSHIT
India was in a simple state of constant flux with local ruler's and constantly changing loyalties and affiliations

It's why it was so easy for the Afghanis to come,, defeat the Marathas at Panipath and take 100,000 Maratha wives and children as whores and slaves
And why the British a tiny island thousands of miles away walked all over the Marathas

These maps are sanghi fantasy bullshit

View attachment 937130
The Marathas gangraped and looted their way through India. (An example being Bengal where the resident Hindus cried about how their Dharmic saviors ended up going on horrific Tanatani rape and pillage campaigns). How would Marathas turn our regions Hindu-majority?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom