What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Also just saying but this can also be a reactionary act by the Govt in power so let's not just assume it was any Mil agency or anything yet, there's too little info to tell who actually did it.
Only a naïve or fool who doesn't know who executed regime change in Pakistan (have Bandial and others force toppled over last Govt) will believe that Gill is NOT abducted by an agency. Anybody with a conscience and two active brain cells and connect the dots and cipher who is pulling the string from behind.

Oh btw: if you're skeptical about this who tamasha currently going on in Pakistan for 5/6 months, then do so research on Operation Cyclone.

I feel sad when people blindly support one who is actually selling out the country just for his lust of power. In the end, it will be the country which will suffer,
only a shameless guy would say this who have zero knowledge of economy and totally dependent on ghulami of pmln

Shahbaz Gill nay kaha kya tha?
Can someone link me to that interview?

Shahbaz Gill nay kaha kya tha?
Can someone link me to that interview?
not something new which pmln havent said earlier but pmln bought geo anchors who have followers in millions along with celebrities so propaganda at best

I had a casual social discussion with some ex-service men (1* and above). There was a theme that came out of that discussion. Someone threw out a trial balloon that there might be a strategy to create chaos in the country in order to enable extra-constitutional steps prior to the Nov date. I hope that is not the case. But in all honesty something dumb like that is possible if IK and PTI is not brought under control. It will serve all the interests pitted against IK and PTI. Dont be surprised that prior to Nov, something big happens, create trouble on borders and internally, and is thus utilized to push through an extra-constitutional step, under civilian mandate.
BTW reason for this trial balloon is because everyone to a tee cannot make sense of what is going on with the military establishment. Not a single person could understand the merit of the policy underway.

Thank God this crap is under arrest. Hope this B***rd is given the highest punishment along with others(Niazi, Mazari etc) responsible for anti-army propaganda

This is called anti-army propaganda ...

Bajwa's 'legs were shaking

Lol you cant compare Imran to khomeni and take Iran as an example it has deep rooted Jewish population which is embedded in their politics and Army how else do you think the Jews are able to target their scientists and Army generals so easily

This man knew this is why he was removed from the power

Imrans government is the best we had so far
I suggest read properly. Am not comparing Imran to Qumani and you are going on different roads and streets instead of reading properly.

That is exactly what he and all PDM supporters say. Prostrate infront of papa America and Bajwa.

Because their interests are in the west all those luxury apartments and looted money of the Pakistan in offshore banks that are controlled by the people with pinocchios nose that control them will sanction them

This is why Imran hurts them so much because he doesn't have any of those offshore accounts and houses so he can't be controlled or blackmailed

imf_and_the_poor_countries___abdelghani_dahdouh.jpg

You don't have to prove yourself a retard, most of your posts are sufficient proof of that.
my posts are with prove facts and mostly authentic source almost not like some chacha child mind behind screen speaking out his wishes.

country ka aik bara masla ap jesay chacha's bhi hai jo zindagi bhar pmln ko vote detay rahay without any knowledge and come here to debate for time pass without any facts.

Last edited:
So you are saying when patwari goes on the live tv and says " beggers can't be chooser" that we must do everything that America tell us to do? is creating a better image of Pakistan

awwh your feelings are hurt because Qureshi called them deep pockets on the CNN
But they can call
Muslims "terrorists " and talk shit about the Chinese
Talk bad about the whites and say shit about blacks but you are not allowed to say anything about them on the TV

Don't be a sheep this talk that calling Jews out on CNN interview is creating bad image for Pakistan you can not be serious people like you would rather call them "angels" huh?

"If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize'​

No that's not at all what I am saying, if you are trying to change the way the country is viewed by the international audience it's not very helpful when you go about saying such statements, if you want to be seen that way and allow people to be able to justify the slurs they call you then go right ahead. Also considering the fact that Israel was quite hated publicly and thrashed by the media as well internationally, his statement is pretty nonsensical.

Literally what was the need and purpose of such a statement, did you achieve anything other than an ego boost, did you achieve anything of value?

Also @Dalit I actually have more of a soft spot for PTI, I'd rather see them win than PDM.

I had a casual social discussion with some ex-service men (1* and above). There was a theme that came out of that discussion. Someone threw out a trial balloon that there might be a strategy to create chaos in the country in order to enable extra-constitutional steps prior to the Nov date. I hope that is not the case. But in all honesty something dumb like that is possible if IK and PTI is not brought under control. It will serve all the interests pitted against IK and PTI. Dont be surprised that prior to Nov, something big happens, create trouble on borders and internally, and is thus utilized to push through an extra-constitutional step, under civilian mandate.
BTW reason for this trial balloon is because everyone to a tee cannot make sense of what is going on with the military establishment. Not a single person could understand the merit of the policy underway.

Dear, maybe your sources are right about the situation.

My question is who is that 'SOMEONE'? OR to create a situation and to set the stage same 'Na-Maloon Afraad' statement is used. Who knows better, all knows it.

Instead of choosing the more democratic way of elections, why the shaking system is inclining towards the extra-constitutional steps. This attitude never helped Pakistan and not going to help Pakistan.

Borders are not guarded by civilians, so are we so dumb that after the independence to date still could not know our enemies

Interanlly we know that our policies, system, and the impotent institutions which are highly politicise and only serve to the masters at helm no matter even if they are criminals, looters, thugs.

We even unable to think who will be better to rule Pakistan, one with all his stakes in Pakistan OR those who loots and take the money away to invest in foreign properties to save them and their dynasties and next generation.

IMO, if not the institutions, the public of Pakistan significantly changes from the last 30~40 years. Going to repeat the mistakes over and over will not help Pakistan anymore. Institute also supposed to transform themselves for the needs of Pakistanis and Pakistan. That is the writing on the wall which everyone should need to read.

This is called anti-army propaganda ...

Bajwa's 'legs were shaking

The question is, who will dare to arrest them for their such 'patriotic' statements?

No that's not at all what I am saying, if you are trying to change the way the country is viewed by the international audience it's not very helpful when you go about saying such statements, if you want to be seen that way and allow people to be able to justify the slurs they call you then go right ahead. Also considering the fact that Israel was quite hated publicly and thrashed by the media as well internationally, his statement is pretty nonsensical.

Literally what was the need and purpose of such a statement, did you achieve anything other than an ego boost, did you achieve anything of value?

Also @Dalit I actually have more of a soft spot for PTI, I'd rather see them win than PDM.

Not sure why you are so hurt about that statement
And no media doesn't like to talk about Israel that's how they get away with their shit stop feeding your lies it only hides the truth about Israel.
just like what you are doing ...the videos that I shared pretty much exposes their agenda that you are trying to defend because media is their biggest weapon after the dollar$$$

You just want everyone to be sheep like you no that wont work on the conscious open minded Pakistanis you can only feed that to khota Briyani eating Patwaris

If you know how to create a better image of the country internationally then you wouldn't be here arguing with other Pakistani instead of doing that go defend the country from the same Jews that go on live tv and call the Muslims "terrorists " 24/7 and the gangus next door spewing hate agaisnt the Pakistan

FB_IMG_1580543792863.jpg

FB_IMG_1580805593703.jpg

Now back to the other topic patwaris are playing with fire trying to create chaos before the election they know they cant win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom