What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

They are part of the PMLN strategy media cell and their minions scum are on PDF too.

It's all going to fail. This is classic of dynasties deaths.

A part of me does give a lot of weight to the theory that PDM has been trapped to do this intentionally for this very last implosion and permanent end. Pakistan can't move forward with China and Russia until these pro-West forces have been eradicated. IK would have most likely lost the next GE as narrative of inflation during his time was beginning to blaze. A strong civilian leader is required for alignment to China and Russia, with little to no resistance from pro-West forces in country.

This is it... there is more than what is being portrayed. We'll see the end result in a fee month's...

Last edited:
100% PTI , Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf - (Quest for Justice)
There is no room for corrupt mafia gang sitting by force against People' mandate

They are maintaining their 1 seat government on basis of breaking , rules and regulation about accepting or not accepting resignations in National Assembly

The Election commission of Pakistan committed treason when he declared 4 Million voters were declared dead by virtue of Computer glitch on day of Punjab Election

The Kidnaping of PTI leader Dr Shabaz Gill is Strongly condoned , earlier his vehicle was hit on highway few month back causing him to almost die in accident on road

On APRIL clear mandate was announced by President of Pakistan for reelection in 90 days had that decision been respected we would not be in this mess

No one in Pakistan accepts Showbaz nor his Tabber ( his lot of idiots)

Last edited:
This brings to light a point I have often repeated.

Any agency, no matter federal of provincial, should have properly identifiable uniform or ID visible on it when making an arrest, similar to the jackets and badge FBI wears. I know that FIA even has those sort of jackets, blue in color...

They should at least have a visible badge.

Anyways, welcome to the USSR guys!

To all the N supporters saying Gill or ARY were anti-state, what about the fine folks in the video below? Ya yeh tareefain kar rahay hain fauj ki? Show me one PTI leader who said even half of what is said below...

Can't wear badge, plainclothes crested more fear which is desirable.

Bajwa or one of his designated henchmen/successors are gearing up to be the Sissy of Pakistan. They will also get he international recognition whereby their daddies in the State department will refuse to call it a coup as Obomber did when Sissy overthrew the democratic gov't of Egypt and no sanctions will be applied.

And that's why the western border is heating up to engender more close subservience from the sepoy East India Company army of Pakistan.
Bro they didn't just overthrow the government in egypt they put them in jails and killed most of the legitimate people of that muslim government of Egypt and harrassed everyone that had links to that party because this is what they do when legit muslim government comes in to power in every muslim country and the fact that Egypt sits on the border of with aparthied state Israel so it was a threat to them not to America

So the similar way they feel threatened by Pakistan also because of the Nukes and Huge army that's why America would never want Pakistan to succeed and reach its potential so they find these corrupt Mafia

Why do you think all these big tech companies and other brands always go to India and other countries it's not that Pakistanis dont have talent the reason is they dont want money going into Pakistan they want you to survive on the IMF loans so they can dictate you what to do and what not to say

To start off, the intellectual dishonestly mantra is getting dated now, isn't it? Especially when you either have problems reading my posts or understanding them. So let's skip the labels ok?

It sure is intellectual dishonesty when you compare apples with oranges.

So, you believe that arrests should only be on charges of corruption? There should be no arrests on charges of incitement? Shahbaz Gill has been spewing venom against the state (which is made up of the Government and its establishment, the Military and the Judiciary) day in and day out and deserves to be incarcerated indefinitely. Any normal person can not only attest to that but actively support state's swift and firm action against all those who are spreading or attempting to spread anarchy within the country, hate against the armed forces or the judiciary etc.

Where did I say arrests should be made only on charges of corruption? Please show me. You said that PML and PPP leaders were arrested, and then compared those arrests with this one.

Secondly, arrests should be made whenever there is a breach of law by anyone. For an arrest you get a warrant, follow the due process of law and get it done. Not on the whims of the interior minister.

Finally, I have no love for Shahbaz Gill. He is uncouth, and frankly stupid. But since we are on the topic of taking "swift and firm action against all those who are spreading or attempting to spread anarchy within the country, hate against the armed forces or the judiciary etc"...view the following two videos:

Going by your definitions, Nawaz Sharif, Maryam, Kh Asif, Shahid Khaqan, Ayaz Sadiq, Saad Rafiq, Pervez Rashid and other should also be incarcerated indefinitely? Are you now saying that what Shahbaz Gill said was much much worse than this and he becomes a traitor for this, but the folks seen above do not? At least have the same stick for everyone then.

Fact of the matter is, and we all know this, this arrest is only because of his political affiliation and nothing else. If you are going to arrest someone for sedition or incitement, by all means do so and get it proved in a court of law. But then I expect you to have the same standards for everyone. Not pick and choose who you arrest because these are the bad guys right now. There have been rumors on mainstream media since a few weeks that PTI leaders are going to get arrested, Arif Bhatti said this a week back that next week we will see the first arrests, and now he says that before 14 Aug we will see a few more. So if this doesn't indicate this whole charade is pre-planned, then I don't know what does.

for MQM it was terrorism and target killing,

Are you really saying that MQM was not involved in target killings and extortion and ethnic terrorism?

How he was let go scot free from terrorism charges is beyond any reasonable understanding especially with the evidence of his call to one of the PTI leaders in which he was asking to get Altaf Hussain's help and was encouraging attacks on state institutions instead of condemning it. I think nobody has been sentenced for the attacks on the state institutions during dharna etc, to date.

You have got to be kidding me if you are actually comparing that trumped up terrorism charge to actual terrorism...

As for the cases on corruption against Imran Khan, a single case of returning the 190 Million pounds back to Malik Riaz should be enough to a person loyal and sincere to Pakistan. I would also say that Nawaz and co., and Zardari and co., are plunderers but Imran Khan is a tucha (for no better word of it) for selling of tocha khana gifts after paying fraction of the costs of gifts meant for the Government of Pakistan! Is this suitable for a person of his stature and office holder?

1- The Malik Riaz case does need to be investigate, I have no doubt about that. But in a court of law, not in the court of Rana Sanaullah.

2- What was the crime of Tosha Khana exactly? Please tell me.

Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto were arrested for 6 months and put under house arrest later shortly after Zia was thrusted into power, no reasons at all were given for it but I'm guessing it was under the pretext of 'maintaining the peace'. In the early 80s she was arrested again mostly for being a political threat to Zia.

Many of PMLN's leaders were arrested and their party carved up after the 1999 coup to prevent them from being a future threat, Nawaz Sharif's lawyer during his trial after the coup was also mysteriously gunned down in Karachi.

So like I said again, PTI is not a singular victim and shouldn't be acting so, treating them as such will not solve the problem it will keep reoccurring. It happened in the 80s, 90s, and is happening now. By obscuring history we will only be doomed to repeat it.

I completely agree.

And it looks like no one has learned from the past.

And in the decades gone by, these tactics might have even worked temporarily. In modern times, with social media and mainstream media so widespread, these tactics won't even work for a short while.

This Huma Saif is wife of the clown Umar Saif

Oh lord then that makes sense.

Mil jaye gi bibi Umar Saif ko phir naukri, itni lifting na karain aap. He'll start working for Shahbaz Sharif again once he is done ripping another couple of start ups off...

I have always said , bring out people and stay out 4 months if you have to till , Federal government steps down !!!

Stay on streets 4 months or more and totally cripple the economy if need be

Complete reset

The system is no longer able to offer Justice to people and the man with Majority is sitting outside doing Jalsa about Ciphers

Cripple it out so the Buscuit family walla Mufta or that Airline wala Khakan abasssi go bankrupt and also the Sugar Cheeni Choor Mafia selling Sugar

country ka aik bara masla ap jesay chacha's bhi hai jo zindagi bhar pmln ko vote detay rahay without any knowledge and come here to debate for time pass without any facts.
honestly, our best hope is to wait for these dinosaurs to die out so that we can have a chance. for now, we only have to delay or hold climate change at bay so that something remains in the end for us to improve on.

Incompetence of punjab govt to arrest all the leaders who smoke against the army including maryum nawaz and so many other memebers whose speeches are on record on youtube.

I have always said , bring out people and stay out 4 months if you have to till , Federal government steps down !!!

Stay on streets 4 months or more and totally cripple the economy if need be

Complete reset

The system is no longer able to offer Justice to people and the man with Majority is sitting outside doing Jalsa about Ciphers

Cripple it out so the Buscuit family walla Mufta or that Airline wala Khakan abasssi go bankrupt and also the Sugar Cheeni Choor Mafia selling Sugar
People will then blame PTI for crippled evonomy

PMLN wants that to happen so that it can find a scape goat

selling out the country
to whom? the goldsmiths? soros? the clintons? the ghost of epstein past? pray tell. the suspense is killing me.

Incompetence of punjab govt to arrest all the leaders who smoke against the army including maryum nawaz and so many other memebers whose speeches are on record on youtube.

if only one could have a sensible people along with democracy. or an autocratic imran khan. oh well....

to whom? the goldsmiths? soros? the clintons? the ghost of epstein past? pray tell. the suspense is killing me.

if only one could have a sensible people along with democracy. or an autocratic imran khan. oh well....
One more spotted .... new arrival

yes Imran Khan is the founder of dynastic politics and has billion dollar properties outside Pakistan.

when pmln going to fail as they are now will start doing blunders desperately to bring martial law in the country so later they will say hum ko kaam nahi karney diya

we have seen all.

Back
Top Bottom