What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

pmln after making deals khamosh hogaye they even blakemail with vidoes

even after election harney ke baad phir start kara tha maryam ne shahbaz ne shutup call di
To boss chup hogaye thi na. Masla yeh hai ke ziada hai ke yeh log ziadi hi hawa me urrahe hain. Abhi Helicopter hadse me un fojio me propaganda hua aur ab yeh. Yeh log rokhne ka naam hi nahi lerahe

I disagree, they are just pawns. This WHOLE fiasco has been started by neutrals and it is getting out of hands. This ego issue is killing Pakistan and the 220 million population.
It's not ego.
It is about clinging to unconstitutional power and privilege.
It's a story as old as time and there has always been omly one eventual outcome.

Come on PTI
Arrest PDM for their remarks against Army in past

Stop this f**** pacifism

download.png

Again, intellectual dishonesty.

Stop these stupid comparisons.

Tell me one N or MQM or PPP leader who was arrested based on made up anti-state statements by the civilian government. Name one...go on.

The charges against everyone who was arrested were of corruption or other such misappropriation. You have a charge of corruption against any PTI leader, by all means go ahead and arrest them. Inhon nay airi choti ka zor laga lia hai, right after the government changed, the PMO was shut for 3 weeks while babus from Estab Division went about trying to find something against IK but they couldn't. Kakh bhi nhn mila tha inhain. Officers and people working there were actually sent on leave and only called when the babus had any questions for them.
Benazir and Nusrat Bhutto were arrested for 6 months and put under house arrest later shortly after Zia was thrusted into power, no reasons at all were given for it but I'm guessing it was under the pretext of 'maintaining the peace'. In the early 80s she was arrested again mostly for being a political threat to Zia.

Many of PMLN's leaders were arrested and their party carved up after the 1999 coup to prevent them from being a future threat, Nawaz Sharif's lawyer during his trial after the coup was also mysteriously gunned down in Karachi.

So like I said again, PTI is not a singular victim and shouldn't be acting so, treating them as such will not solve the problem it will keep reoccurring. It happened in the 80s, 90s, and is happening now. By obscuring history we will only be doomed to repeat it.

Come on PTI
Arrest PDM for their remarks against Army in past

Stop this f**** pacifism

View attachment 869198
It's a political game everyone is vying for someone's support, don't expect anyone to stand on principles.

To boss chup hogaye thi na. Masla yeh hai ke ziada hai ke yeh log ziadi hi hawa me urrahe hain. Abhi Helicopter hadse me un fojio me propaganda hua aur ab yeh. Yeh log rokhne ka naam hi nahi lerahe
boss chup hogaye after deal aur kia kuch nahi bola? aur ager yeh arrest aus waja se hei tou maryam ko bhi arrest kaarna chaye federal ya punjab govt ko ab? under the same thing

Again, intellectual dishonesty.

Stop these stupid comparisons.

Tell me one N or MQM or PPP leader who was arrested based on made up anti-state statements by the civilian government. Name one...go on.

The charges against everyone who was arrested were of corruption or other such misappropriation. You have a charge of corruption against any PTI leader, by all means go ahead and arrest them. Inhon nay airi choti ka zor laga lia hai, right after the government changed, the PMO was shut for 3 weeks while babus from Estab Division went about trying to find something against IK but they couldn't. Kakh bhi nhn mila tha inhain. Officers and people working there were actually sent on leave and only called when the babus had any questions for them.

There is a corruption case, investigate and arrest. Through NAB or FIA or whoever. But N cannot find any case against them, so they are resorting to these tactics of sedition and treason and other such BS.

As for the period of the arrests, I know 2 people (no political affiliation at all) who were arrested by NAB and jailed for 2 years. The IO himself said that hamaray pas kuch hai nhn aap kay khilaf, aap plea bargain kar lain and we can let you go free, ham nay bas recovery dikhani hai. In the end, the High Court released them on bail. These are non-political persons...point being, NAB arrests everyone and keeps them locked up for absurd periods of time.

The NAB system is flawed...at that point I agree that arresting someone for 3 years without any court order is stupid, especially on a corruption case. Have their name on the ECL or whatever, but why arrest.
To start off, the intellectual dishonestly mantra is getting dated now, isn't it? Especially when you either have problems reading my posts or understanding them. So let's skip the labels ok?

So, you believe that arrests should only be on charges of corruption? There should be no arrests on charges of incitement? Shahbaz Gill has been spewing venom against the state (which is made up of the Government and its establishment, the Military and the Judiciary) day in and day out and deserves to be incarcerated indefinitely. Any normal person can not only attest to that but actively support state's swift and firm action against all those who are spreading or attempting to spread anarchy within the country, hate against the armed forces or the judiciary etc.

As for the charge, the state has been creating all sorts of charges on people based on the propaganda that they have invested in against the party; for MQM it was terrorism and target killing, for PPP it has always been corruption and and against PML too the narrative has been corruption. There may be a host of other charges too but they would have been settled, cases dismissed etc. just like cases against PTI leaders were settled when Imran Khan was PM. How he was let go scot free from terrorism charges is beyond any reasonable understanding especially with the evidence of his call to one of the PTI leaders in which he was asking to get Altaf Hussain's help and was encouraging attacks on state institutions instead of condemning it. I think nobody has been sentenced for the attacks on the state institutions during dharna etc, to date.

As for the cases on corruption against Imran Khan, a single case of returning the 190 Million pounds back to Malik Riaz should be enough to a person loyal and sincere to Pakistan. I would also say that Nawaz and co., and Zardari and co., are plunderers but Imran Khan is a tucha (for no better word of it) for selling of tocha khana gifts after paying fraction of the costs of gifts meant for the Government of Pakistan! Is this suitable for a person of his stature and office holder?

@Mav3rick also used to believe that IAF actually shot down PAF F16 on 27 February 2019

His argument was that since IAF has made the claim with so much confidence so there must be some truth to it :lol:
Are you sure that's what I believed? Can you find my posts and read them again, please? Or link here so that we could discuss them.

I see you quoted that interview below, pretty sure saying Jews had deep pockets or whatever nonsense did not help at all. Given that a foreign audience would be watching it, it probably was an extremely bad move as far as projecting your country's image is concerned...
So you are saying when patwari goes on the live tv and says " beggers can't be chooser" that we must do everything that America tell us to do? is creating a better image of Pakistan

awwh your feelings are hurt because Qureshi called them deep pockets on the CNN
But they can call
Muslims "terrorists " and talk shit about the Chinese
Talk bad about the whites and say shit about blacks but you are not allowed to say anything about them on the TV

Don't be a sheep this talk that calling Jews out on CNN interview is creating bad image for Pakistan you can not be serious people like you would rather call them "angels" huh?

"If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize'​

boss chup hogaye after deal aur kia kuch nahi bola? aur ager yeh arrest aus waja se hei tou maryam ko bhi arrest kaarna chaye federal ya punjab govt ko ab? under the same thing
Har cheez ki limit hoti hai. Yeh ruk hi nahi rahey

just wanted to ask, how does it feel to sell out your country?
I feel sad when people blindly support one who is actually selling out the country just for his lust of power. In the end, it will be the country which will suffer,

Back
Top Bottom