What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

these policies and practices of 70s/80s need to end, we are way beyond that.
heck policy from 2000s would not work in today's world and they are trying to suppress voices like it's Gaza or Kashmir

these policies and practices of 70s/80s need to end, we are way beyond that.
heck policy from 2000s would not work in today's world and they are trying to suppress voices like it's Gaza or Kashmir

Their thick brains are still stuck in that era.

Channel band kar do, media khareed lo, banda pakar lo...that doesn't work in modern times, unless you have a complete blackout like North Korea or Russia.

We need Qumani not Imran what he did to the Iranian army generals to put them once for all in their place. Our own army generals are taking our own country like its their private state and they can do what ever rung ranglianh they desire.
Bajwah and that pathetic looking Anjum need to be arrested and taken to the task. When our real leaders will come forward and take our country to the development heights rather then these merasi politicians who can't even dance properly are taking us in the bottom of the gutter.

Lol you cant compare Imran to khomeni and take Iran as an example it has deep rooted Jewish population which is embedded in their politics and Army how else do you think the Jews are able to target their scientists and Army generals so easily

This man knew this is why he was removed from the power

Imrans government is the best we had so far

Last edited:
Sharif family was arrested on corruption then army came to rescue them
At least have some sense
Why were they let go? Who allowed them to leave? Why no serious looted money has been recovered like ever?

But beyond that, leaders belonging to MQM, PPP and PML were kept locked up from 3 months to 3 years and then each and everyone was either released on bail or released by the courts because no evidence of charges against them could be proven.

The problem here is that people cannot distinguish between hurling an allegation and an actual crime.

i guess your sharabi majazi khuda was also bokhalaya howa chotya when he was barking against Pakistan but you kept supporting him!

tum log outdated hogaye ho tumhari chowkidarun ki turhan!
Yes, he was indeed a sharabi ****** otherwise he would have learned to play the game a long time ago instead of making a fool out of himself and causing grief and agony to his followers.

As for the chowkidaar nonsense, with their sacrifices, they own the country more than anyone else.

maryam is on bail for nawazsharif timardari, shahbaz is on bail, hamza ran away aur yaha ap aun ki safaiyan pesh karahay. Aur kehtay ho. neutral hon lol ap ke ander aik patwari hai jo chupa betha hai aur wo tab jaagta hai jab pti ya imran khan ke khelaf bolna hota hai.
I am a patwari because I gave their example? Whatever makes you rest in ease.

Lanaat lanaat & more lanaat on ghadaars imported hakoomat this is all they're capable of giving arrests orders.

Nothing for betterment of Pakistan.

Why were they let go? Who allowed them to leave? Why no serious looted money has been recovered like ever?

But beyond that, leaders belonging to MQM, PPP and PML were kept locked up from 3 months to 3 years and then each and everyone was either released on bail or released by the courts because no evidence of charges against them could be proven.

The problem here is that people cannot distinguish between hurling an allegation and an actual crime.

Again, intellectual dishonesty.

Stop these stupid comparisons.

Tell me one N or MQM or PPP leader who was arrested based on made up anti-state statements by the civilian government. Name one...go on.

The charges against everyone who was arrested were of corruption or other such misappropriation. You have a charge of corruption against any PTI leader, by all means go ahead and arrest them. Inhon nay airi choti ka zor laga lia hai, right after the government changed, the PMO was shut for 3 weeks while babus from Estab Division went about trying to find something against IK but they couldn't. Kakh bhi nhn mila tha inhain. Officers and people working there were actually sent on leave and only called when the babus had any questions for them.

There is a corruption case, investigate and arrest. Through NAB or FIA or whoever. But N cannot find any case against them, so they are resorting to these tactics of sedition and treason and other such BS.

As for the period of the arrests, I know 2 people (no political affiliation at all) who were arrested by NAB and jailed for 2 years. The IO himself said that hamaray pas kuch hai nhn aap kay khilaf, aap plea bargain kar lain and we can let you go free, ham nay bas recovery dikhani hai. In the end, the High Court released them on bail. These are non-political persons...point being, NAB arrests everyone and keeps them locked up for absurd periods of time.

The NAB system is flawed...at that point I agree that arresting someone for 3 years without any court order is stupid, especially on a corruption case. Have their name on the ECL or whatever, but why arrest.

Imrans government is the best we had so far
I see you quoted that interview below, pretty sure saying Jews had deep pockets or whatever nonsense did not help at all. Given that a foreign audience would be watching it, it probably was an extremely bad move as far as projecting your country's image is concerned...

You are a master of wearing coloured glasses must be your style and I sincerely hope it suits you.
PML leaders were arrested for corruption and by the NAB and given more then enough time to explain themselves for the wealth beyond their means. If that would have happened in other countries they must have been shot by now and considering our system and society they became prime ministers and ministers no wonder our country is in such a mess. When you can't say a word of truth in a country then there is a seriously wrong with a society, system, people and the country.
In any decent country of the world led be a decent leader, the LEA would have collected irrefutable evidence against any accused instead of engaging in arbitrary arrests for months to years without being able to prove a single allegation in the courts of law finally leading to release of most of the accused, either on bail or fully exonerated.

Building on that, how hard is it to prove somebody's living beyond their means? I have a dozen ways to investigate people living beyond their means so why were the agencies failing to prove that?

And I agree with your end sentence, there is something seriously wrong with the country because a single truth attracts barks of rabid politicized trolls. And this is not meant for you but only for those who deserve it for abusing others who are posting honest views.

What could be expected from the bunch of convicted criminals, absconders, thugs, murderers, looters, liars, and robbers?

This is the most the 'experienced team' could do.
This has nothing to do with the bunch of convicted criminals, absconders, thugs, murderers, looters, liars, and robbers.

Back
Top Bottom