What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

And the whole point of this conversation in my opinion is that Erdogan making enemies left and right doesnt serve our national interests, nor does a leader who desires the absolute power.

As a reminder:

john-acton-historian-quote-power-tends-to-corrupt-and-absolute-power.jpg

We had this conversation, Erdogan is President, he should be party-less and should have no say in party internal issues but he does.
And toppling a elected prime minister is basically a coup doesnt matter if his own people did or not.

unless we dont install a puppet we will make enemies from left and right.. do you really think such europe which dislikes us till the bones would want turkey to rise independent? all slaves and masters will be against us even if we would have the
prime example of a democracy..

but all that does not change the unbehavior of our president..

Why is it that when people of your liking get absolute power you do not recite this proverb? If you want to know about people having absolute power go to the land of sisi the thug or come to BD. And these despots are all suckular champs like you.
nah i can already see whats happening with Erdogan, he doesnt even have the absolute power officially but he is already giving a glimpse of it.

Yes, we said the same thing when our suckular PM removed the previous President, your suckular buddies in BD argued that the PM had the authority and she exercised it. Now this President strictly follows his part line and pardon's convicted murderers according to the wish of the PM. I think by now you know little about our suckular regime in BD and remember everything is being done for the sake of suckularism because that's what our big neighbour wants.
So thats why secular artists and writers get slayed with machetes on Bengali streets?

unless we dont install a puppet we will make enemies from left and right.. do you really think such europe which dislikes us till the bones would want turkey to rise independent? all slaves and masters will be against us even if we would have the
prime example of a democracy..

but all that does not change the unbehavior of our president..
Bro pls we have been fed this for decades now its getting old, there is no excuse for Erdogans behavior, look at the country right now, bombs are going off everywhere, who is responsible if not a goverment thats in power for the last 1.5 decade, if its really foreign powers then sry but this goverment is weak and needs to be replaced by a capable one.

Don't praise Erdogan because currently mad at him lol
otherwise I will tell my Greek friend to put artificial nail and he will give you scratch lol

The way shemales have long nails, we understand. Why drag the Greeks into this, why don't you just say that it is your own desire? Did you see those hands with hena on them worshiping Trump in India?

This coming from an (fake wannabe) Australian is utterly hilarious. Weren't AU on the forefront in ruining Iraq's sovereignty by invading it and bombing its cities to debris?

I dont give a shyt about your assumptions of my nationality

On the subject matter, Yes the Howard govt was wrong in blindly supporting the US led coalition to invade Iraq, And thousands upon thousands of Australians took to the streets for days protesting against it.. We Aussies are thought to have independent thought of freedom of expression and not have slavish worship of politicians or jingoism on bruised ego.. Those are traits of inferiority complex.. Sadly bar one or two most Turks in this forum seem to suffer from

The way shemales have long nails, we understand. Why drag the Greeks into this, why don't you just say that it is your own desire? Did you see those hands with hena on them worshiping Trump in India?
you seriously need help ! ! go to doctor. I am having light conversation with him, now piss off:angry:

So thats why secular artists and writers get slayed with machetes on Bengali streets?

Well, is there any other way to really convince uncle sam that without this suckular regime in power BD will be taken over by the ISIS like terrorists? One of them got slain while the police watched but did nothing, his parents claim that the regime was behind the murder.

politicians or jingoism on bruised ego.. Those are traits of inferiority complex.. Sadly bar one or two most Turks in this forum seem to suffer from
You need not go far for display of populism, Australian politicians are prime examples. To your second point my fake AU friend, whatever makes you sleep at night- no mroe input from me, like most of you i have a life on my own as well :)

you seriously need help ! ! go to doctor. I am having light conversation with him, now piss off:angry:

Now, don't tell others whom not to praise and whom to praise. Everybody has his choice, this is not your Nazi land.

Well, is there any other way to really convince uncle sam that without this suckular regime in power BD will be taken over by the ISIS like terrorists? One of them got slain while the police watched but did nothing, his parents claim that the regime was behind the murder.
Its a conspiracy, the most favourite excuse of islamists, because extremists are totaly known for their peaceful behavior.

Actually its the opposite, most dont like him but it has been posted so many BS about Turkey recently that we are almost forced to defend Erdogan.

Having to accept what is wrong despite it may hurt our ego's is a strength mate not a weakness.. Especially when it comes to politicians.. Politicians will come and go but our nations and etho's need to remain intact

Now, don't tell others whom not to praise and whom to praise. Everybody has his choice, this is not your Nazi land.
you idiot stop now , I picked him because he is a Greek with whom i can have good conversation, I have a Greek friend.
this is my personal issue, now fk off. you have nothing to do here.

Having to accept what is wrong despite it may hurt our ego's is a strength mate not a weakness.. Especially when it comes to politicians.. Politicians will come and go but our nations and etho's need to remain intact
Yep and thats why every Turk is going to defend his country when the allegations are not true, Erdogan gets critisized every day in Turkish section, he is the most critisized leader by his own people in PDF maybe only second to Sharif.

You need not go far for display of populism, Australian politicians are prime examples. To your second point my fake AU friend, whatever makes you sleep at night- no mroe input from me, like most of you i have a life on my own as well :)

I sleep at night fine mate.. My life or identity is'nt affected even by an iota from some random comment from some random individual in a internet forum.. G'day and be assured i wont miss any of your "input" :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom