What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

you see @Sinan just because you disagree with is wahabi love, he labeled India as your Ideal, the jamati logic #T-Rex the fossil :D

At least I didn't send him to the concentration camp, this is what people like you do if you are given the opportunity.

you see @Sinan just because you disagree with is wahabi love, he labeled India as your Ideal, the jamati logic #T-Rex the fossil :D
I'm aware that with the ones who are applausing Erdoğan for this outburst, we have no common value. Most of the Turks here in PDF and in reality strictly believes in Nationalism and Secularism. We believe no Ummah. Don't forget that.

"Sickman of Europe" was Ottoman Empire in it's last days. Turkey have never been called as.

Firstly, we still have a long way to go,
Secondly, most of that tech was able to acquired thanks to ToT from Nato and Allied countries.
Thirdly, Our republic is 100 years old, all of the achievements haven't been made under Erdoğan.

Turkey was almost bankrupt and riddled with corruption before Erdogan came to power. Must I produce the data?

My knowledge about Bangladesh is near zero....All i'm saying is, "We should have maintained our relationship with it, nothing more."

That's your personal view and Erdogan represents the majority. Most people in Turkey go by Erdogan's decision not yours. Anyway, you can see how your view suites the Nazis in BD, you already got one thanks from one. Please reciprocate or else his feelings might be hurt.

I'm aware that with the ones who are applausing Erdoğan for this outburst, we have no common value. Most of the Turks here in PDF and in reality strictly believes in Nationalism and Secularism. We believe no Ummah. Don't forget that.

Yes, we know that some of you Turks still believe in fascism but I believe you're now minority in Turkey and PDF as well.

Mate my respect for you and @xenon54 just grew ten fold.. You just proved that their are true patriots that does not cloud their judgment on pseudo nationalism and jingoism, True patriot's like you guys does not downplay sovereignty of others because you hold your's supreme, How ever big or small or what ever influence they have in the world it's the same for every citizen of this world.. Sovereignty cannot be compromised on notions of religious affinity or any other reason.. Kudos

Turkey was almost bankrupt and riddled with corruption before Erdogan came to power. Must I produce the data?
- Corrruption.... :lol: AKP is the most corrupt government in our Republic's history.

- Kemal Derviş was the man whom get out the country from economical crysis. In it's first term AKP shown good management and and build on that. If you wanna know in the first 10 years of the Republic Turkey shown the best growth.

That's your personal view and Erdogan represents the majority. Most people in Turkey go by Erdogan's decision not yours. Anyway, you can see how your view suites the Nazis in BD, you already got one thanks from one. Please reciprocate or else his feelings might be hurt.

Okay, let's ask Turkish members if they want Sharia or not ? Which identity comes first for them , being a Muslim or being a Turk ?

nah you are already fossil T-Rex :D

As I said this is not your master's forum. Every crap you try to sell will be handed back to you in spade.

- Corrruption.... :lol: AKP is the most corrupt government in our Republic's history.

- Kemal Derviş was the man whom get out the country from economical crysis. In it's first term AKP shown good management and and build on that. If you wanna know in the first 10 years of the Republic Turkey shown the best growth.

Okay, let's ask Turkish members if they want Sharia or not ? Which identity comes first for them , being a Muslim or being a Turk ?

This is not about sharia, it's about basic human decency, it's about human dignity and justice. For heaven's sake don't try it like assad has been doing.

Mate my respect for you and @xenon54 just grew ten folds.. You just proved that their are true patriots that does not cloud their judgment on pseudo nationalism and jingoism, True patriot's like you guys does not downplay sovereignty of others because you hold your's supreme, How ever big or small or what ever influence they have in the world it's the same for every citizen of this world.. Sovereignty cannot be compromised on notions of religious affinity or any other reason.. Kudos
Mate, thanks but i'm not worthy of your words because i think different....

It's all about Turkey for me...i mean if it's for Turkey's interests, i would deal with the devil.

it's about basic human decency, it's about human dignity and justice.
Erdoğan can't run our state with his humanly emotions....he has to decide for Turkey's and it's allies interests nothing more.

Mate, thanks but i'm not worthy of your words because i think different....

It's all about Turkey for me...i mean if it's for Turkey's interests, i would deal with the devil.

Erdoğan can't run our state with his humanly emotions....he has to decide for Turkey's and it's allies interests nothing more.

Look, look who's praising you, he's indebted to you, you deserve it. Who knows you might be the next Nobel prize winner, that's how it works. Birds of a feather flock together.

Mate, we are on bad terms with;

- Libya
- Egypt
- Iraq
- Israel
- Syria
- Russia
- Now with Bangladesh.
With all due respect Sinan. Only Egypt, Israel and Russia is due to the policies of Erdogan's FP (foreign policy).
And i don't think those choices were wrong tbh. In Egypt the military brought the civillian government down, after they remained in power for only 1 year. It was a democtratically elected government, and a lot of people were massacred by the military.

Russia, repeatedly violated our space, they are openly attempting to encrouch to our backyard, i think the response was the correct one.

Israel. Erdogan is a very cunning politicians, you know this mate. He amassed a ton of support via his anti-Israel anti-zionist talks, his popularity following these events are a testament to that.

I'm naturally open to criticize Erdogan to a fulle extent. For example, is was borderline stupid to talk tough on Syria and Assad and do absolutely nothing about it. A recipe for failure.

With all due respect Sinan. Only Egypt, Israel and Russia is due to the policies of Erdogan's FP (foreign policy).
And i don't think those choices were wrong tbh. In Egypt the military brought the civillian government down, after they remained in power for only 1 year. It was a democtratically elected government, and a lot of people were massacred by the military.

Russia, repeatedly violated our space, they are openly attempting to encrouch to our backyard, i think the response was the correct one.

Israel. Erdogan is a very cunning politicians, you know this mate. He amassed a ton of support via his anti-Israel anti-zionist talks, his popularity following these events are a testament to that.

I'm naturally open to criticize Erdogan to a fulle extent. For example, is was borderline stupid to talk tough on Syria and Assad and do absolutely nothing about it. A recipe for failure.
But i said;

Now don't try to justify the situation, just tell me how we benefited from all these bad relations and how do you think we will benefit in the long run ?

True patriot's like you guys does not downplay sovereignty of others because you hold your's supreme
This coming from an (fake wannabe) Australian is utterly hilarious. Weren't AU on the forefront in ruining Iraq's sovereignty by invading it and bombing its cities to debris?

Last edited:
Erdogan seems to be loosing his marbles this days. Some dude gets hanged in Bangladesh and he goes mental to Europe...

Now don't try to justify the situation, just tell me how we benefited from all these bad relations and how do you think we will benefit in the long run ?
I mentioned these. Did you read my post? Israel=amassing popularity in Arab world + Turkey.
Russia=showing them they can't violate our airspace, thereby protecting our nation.
Egypt=this will appear clearly in time. Sissy is not deemed to stay on power indefinately. When a democratic election proceeds, i'm certain they will prioritize Turkish companies in their rebuilding of country+long term interest we will have gained the support of the biggest Arabic country

Back
Top Bottom