What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

He is good from your point of view but you should know that Pakistani FP is ten times better than Turkish one currently.
Turkey is expecting threats from left and right, bombs exploding almost on daily basis, isis attacking with rockets over once a week and what is our president doing? He is making enemies where he should be making friends that would help us out of our problems.
To be honest.....
What is happening with Turkey right now was very much expected ........
A rising strong Turkey is threat for Europe, particularly Turkey lead by Islamist leader.....
Enemies of Turkey were there from start, but only covered in cloth of friendship......
Now they are exposed, and they will use every dirty covert mean to toggle AK party government........
Powering up Kurds and PKK is also part of it........

as if you represent Bangladeshis lol
I am Bangladeshi , saw my response ?
I used words of my Hostel fellow Bangladeshi friend.......
Those were not my words.......:-)

whoever said those words, same people say fk Bangladesh, we need this, we don't care about Bangladesh.
Same thing is happening with Pakistan, they put wahabi-sunni name love above everything, even will sell Pakistan.

To be honest.....
What is happening with Turkey right now was very much expected ........
A rising strong Turkey is threat for Europe, particularly Turkey lead by Islamist leader.....
Enemies of Turkey were there from start, but only covered in cloth of friendship......
Now they are exposed, and they will use every dirty covert mean to toggle AK party government........
Powering up Kurds and PKK is also part of it........

Oh please we are hearing those words for decades now, its only to legitimize Erdogans deeds, i mean i know whats going on in Turkey, it isnt fooling me.
You cant piss off people left and right and expect them being friendly to you afterwards, why are political execution in KSA internal issue but not in Bangladesh or Egypt?

whoever said those words, same people say fk Bangladesh, we need this, we don't care about Bangladesh.
Same thing is happening with Pakistan, they put wahabi-sunni name love above everything, even will sell Pakistan.
That guy look Sharif person to me ......
I don't think he full fill your description.......
Any way, I am not enforcing any thing ......
why are political execution in KSA internal issue but not in Bangladesh or Egypt?
Executions in KSA or Iran are mostly based upon religious or internal politics.
But current case of Bangladesh was not BD internal matter, it was linked with Pakistan as well as India.......
BD government violated agreement with Pakistan on behalf of India & executed 70 year old man for supporting Pakistan in 71 war and standing up against local terrorists militia groups........
It's was actually silly silence from Pakistan leadership which dyed whole matter as BD internal matter, otherwise it was a International issue.

And Eordgan was very RIGHT to mention that Europe cry over rights of gays and animals and don't bother for human cases.

World powers pressurize different nations including Pakistan when ever they execute terrorists...... And are silent on execution of well known political figure?

Same goes for Egypt case.
Entire World cry for democracy democracy and this and that. They toggled many rivals based upon logic that they were dictators.....

But when in Egypt, SiSi, a dictator toggled democratic government then entire Europe was silent. Even USA, the champ of human rights and god of democracy was silent and didn't even bothered to put sanctions against SiSi government.

It was Eordgan who spoke only.
He said the right thing.
In the lot of evils one right man do look like an idiot, but in long terms he is proven right ......

That guy look Sharif person to me ......
I don't think he full fill your description.......
Any way, I am not enforcing any thing ......

Executions in KSA or Iran are mostly based upon religious or internal politics.
But current case of Bangladesh was not BD internal matter, it was linked with Pakistan as well as India.......
BD government violated agreement with Pakistan on behalf of India & executed 70 year old man for supporting Pakistan in 71 war and standing up against local terrorists militia groups........
It's was actually silly silence from Pakistan leadership which dyed whole matter as BD internal matter, otherwise it was a International issue.

And Eordgan was very RIGHT to mention that Europe cry over rights of gays and animals and don't bother for human cases.

World powers pressurize different nations including Pakistan when ever they execute terrorists...... And are silent on execution of well known political figure?

Same goes for Egypt case.
Entire World cry for democracy democracy and this and that. They toggled many rivals based upon logic that they were dictators.....

But when in Egypt, SiSi, a dictator toggled democratic government then entire Europe was silent. Even USA, the champ of human rights and god of democracy was silent and didn't even bothered to put sanctions against SiSi government.

It was Eordgan who spoke only.
He said the right thing.
In the lot of evils one right man do look like an idiot, but in long terms he is proven right ......
He is speaking we know it, but it doesnt serve our interests, now all the western powers get contracts in those countries and our hands are empty again.
Why would we care about human rights in other countries?
How much do you personally care about human rights? If you would then you would care for all executions instead of cherry picking, same goes for Erdogan.

Which doesnt mean we should, someone should stop Erdogan before we have nothing else than enemies, his muslim brotherhood BS is going too far.
Not at the expanse of our relations with Bangladesh.

A country on the rise needs to effectively and efficiently project power abroad, even at the expense of short term interests, that we deem are damaging in our relations. Do you know who will form the government in the future in Bangladesh? Is the current government truly represented by the majority of Bangladeshis?

The wars in Syria or Iraq is not the product of Erdogan's policies, those are largely the results of imperialistic agendas of the US. Our current conflict with PKK is not a novel occurance, it has been there, also before the AKP years, including the dirty 90s. I'm not a fan of viewing events isolated without any real causations or connections. If you guys are to blame Erdogan for our current conflict with PKK on Erdogan, instead of the perpetrators aka PKK, then you are in dire need of reivising what caused what and who are we really to blame.

A growing Turkey will naturally attract all sorts of foes in our sorroundings, our interests even in Syria hugely clash with Russia's interests. We can't live in Turkey unrelated or unbeknowst of our immediate geographical neighbourhood. You either try and invest your interests in those areas, or you pull yourself out of all the equations and power play in Middle East. The latter, i don't think is preferable for our long term interest.

He is speaking we know it, but it doesnt serve our interests, now all the western powers get contracts in those countries and our hands are empty again.
Why would we care about human rights in other countries?
How much do you personally care about human rights? If you would then you would care for all executions instead of cherry picking, same goes for Erdogan.

It's nothing new, people like you abhor human rights because that comes between you and your greed.

T-Rex the dinosaur is here again :lol:

Don't you know that your buddies in Hollywood revived the T-Rex. It's here to bite you every time you try to sell Goebbel's lies.

A country on the rise needs to effectively and efficiently project power abroad, even at the expense of short term interests, that we deem are damaging in our relations. Do you know who will form the government in the future in Bangladesh? Is the current government truly represented by the majority of Bangladeshis?

The wars in Syria or Iraq is not the product of Erdogan's policies, those are largely the results of imperialistic agendas of the US. Our current conflict with PKK is not a novel occurance, it has been there, also before the AKP years, including the dirty 90s. I'm not a fan of viewing events isolated without any real causations or connections. If you guys are to blame Erdogan for our current conflict with PKK on Erdogan, instead of the perpetrators aka PKK, then you are in dire need of reivising what caused what and who are we really to blame.

A growing Turkey will naturally attract all sorts of foes in our sorroundings, our interests even in Syria hugely clash with Russia's interests. We can't live in Turkey unrelated or unbeknowst of our immediate geographical neighbourhood. You either try and invest your interests in those areas, or you pull yourself out of all the equations and power play in Middle East. The latter, i don't think is preferable for our long term interest.
Mate, we are on bad terms with;

- Libya
- Egypt
- Iraq
- Israel
- Syria
- Russia
- Now with Bangladesh.

Now don't try to justify the situation, just tell me how we benefited from all these bad relations and how do you think we will benefit in the long run ?

calling of ambassador was real shock here, everybody in here like ''what does just happen ? why Turkey called up its ambassador?'' calling up ambassador is serious diplomatic issue. I don't think even Turkey-Russia have such relation !
Exactly (our relation with Russia is far worse by the way). Calling ambassador points to serious break point in the relations... is this for the benefit of Turkey or just for Erdoğan's ambitions.....

Does Turkey need Relations with Bangladesh?
A country which is under the influence of India and cannot take personal decisions independently......?

It was not BD internal matter, but also matter of Pakistan.......
And Eordgan spoke for Pakistan and relations of Turkey-Pakistan........

You will not believe how much he is gaining popularity in Pakistan........
I disagree, i believe that we should have maintained our relationship with Bangladesh.

Mate, we are on bad terms with;

- Libya
- Egypt
- Iraq
- Israel
- Syria
- Russia
- Now with Bangladesh.

Now don't try to justify the situation, just tell me how we benefited from all these bad relations and how do you think we will benefit in the long run ?

Turkey was called the 'sickman of Europe' when you had your favourites running the show in Turkey, don't forget that. Now Turkey is about to become self sufficient in science and tachnology, Libya, sisi the thug, the sectarian shia's in Iraq, assrahell, assad the homicidal maniac, Putin the Tsar and the Nazi regime in BD didn't give you that. Erdogan's visionary rule has made it possible. We understand your fondness for our Nazi regime, after all, your ideal state india is behind all this inhumanity in BD.

Turkey was called the 'sickman of Europe' when you had your favourites running the show in Turkey, don't forget that. Now Turkey is about to become self sufficient in science and tachnology, Libya, sisi the thug, the sectarian shia's in Iraq, assrahell, assad the homicidal maniac, Putin the Tsar and the Nazi regime in BD didn't give you that. Erdogan's visionary rule has made it possible. We understand your fondness for our Nazi regime, after all, your ideal state india is behind all this inhumanity in BD.
you see @Sinan just because you disagree with his wahabi love, he labeled India as your Ideal, the jamati logic #T-Rex the fossil :D
Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh almost everybody having this problem

Turkey was called the 'sickman of Europe' when you had your favourites running the show in Turkey, don't forget that.
"Sickman of Europe" was Ottoman Empire in it's last days. Turkey have never been called as.

Now Turkey is about to become self sufficient in science and tachnology, Libya, sisi the thug, the sectarian shia's in Iraq, assrahell, assad the homicidal maniac, Putin the Tsar and the Nazi regime in BD didn't give you that. Erdogan's visionary rule has made it possible.
Firstly, we still have a long way to go,
Secondly, most of that tech was able to acquired thanks to ToT from Nato and Allied countries.
Thirdly, Our republic is 100 years old, all of the achievements haven't been made under Erdoğan.

We understand your fondness for our Nazi regime, after all, your ideal state india is behind all this inhumanity in BD.
My knowledge about Bangladesh is near zero....All i'm saying is, "We should have maintained our relationship with it, nothing more."

Back
Top Bottom