What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

Its a conspiracy, the most favourite excuse of islamists, because extremists are totaly known for their peaceful behavior.

We are not claiming that it is a conspiracy, the parents of the victims are claiming this. Besides, why do you pretend that thuggish regimes never conspire against the people? It is happening all the time but you see it only if an 'Islamic' regime conspires though there's no such example, the history is full of suckular champs sending people to gulags for their beliefs.

We are not claiming that it is a conspiracy, the parents of the victims are claiming this. Besides, why do you pretend that thuggish regimes never conspire against the people? It is happening all the time but you see it only if an 'Islamic' regime conspires though there's no such example, the history is full of suckular champs sending people to gulags for their beliefs.
Im not pretending anything, i have already critisized assad, gaddafi, saddam, sisi, putin or kim but also erdogan its you who is pretending as if islamists are angels and everything they do is justified.

Thats the difference between a honest person and a hypocrite.

And as for the parents, they were probably scared of the machete ''justice'' of those thugs.

you idiot stop now , I picked him because he is a Greek with whom i can have good conversation, I have a Greek friend.
this is my personal issue, now fk off. you have nothing to do here.

You know you could be banned for using that 'F' word. The forum is supposed to be only for civilized people.

Im not pretending anything, i have already critisized assad, gaddafi, saddam, sisi, putin or kim

When was that, could we have a glimpse of that, the post numbers?

And as for the parents, they were probably scared of the machete ''justice'' of those thugs.

Is this why the parents said that the regime was behind the murders? I suppose the armed police was scared too.

When was that, could we have a glimpse of that, the post numbers?
Yeah sure i have no life thats why im bookmarking the post numbers over the years to please some people here, those who know me enough can confirm, i dont need to prove you anything, nor do i wanna waste my time because of you.

Don't praise Erdogan because currently mad at him lol
otherwise I will tell my Greek friend to put artificial nail and he will give you scratch lol

I dont praise Erdogan but its true that the west has double standards. When the Egyptian army massacred 1000 protesters noone condemnded these actions because it served western interests. Same is applied here. Since he is an islamist then who cares? The more islamists you hang the more money will take by the west. Thats the deal. I am not fond of islamists but i dont like kangaroo courts either. You either convict those responsible just after the war or you let it pass. Convicting to death top opposition leaders who were in their 20's when the crimes occured is politically motivated

You don't have a weak memory but not capable of understanding the situation. Both Arab and Irani execute people so both are acting equally and hence it's internal matter of both countries but Bangladesh killing people is not justifiable rather brutality and not giving them proper rights for their defense

And the Saudis and Iranians gave their executed criminals a better set of rights and better defences? Are you serious?

Turkey was called the 'sickman of Europe' when you had your favourites running the show in Turkey, don't forget that. Now Turkey is about to become self sufficient in science and tachnology, Libya, sisi the thug, the sectarian shia's in Iraq, assrahell, assad the homicidal maniac, Putin the Tsar and the Nazi regime in BD didn't give you that. Erdogan's visionary rule has made it possible. We understand your fondness for our Nazi regime, after all, your ideal state india is behind all this inhumanity in BD.

That term was used about Turkey in the 19th century.

So now we know when you are from.

There's no puppet in BD other than indian puppets like you.

Everyone in this forum know about your crap mentality. Saudis, Iranian, Egyptians, Russians, Europeans all are victims of your bold letters. So its crystal clear why we are cleaning our house free of scums. You got all terrorist sympathisers on your bucket, be happy about that. BD is a victim of terrorist like you whom are Pakistani puppets, everyone who opposes you must be Indian puppet or Nazi.

Yeah sure i have no life thats why im bookmarking the post numbers over the years to please some people here, those who know me enough can confirm, i dont need to prove you anything, nor do i wanna waste my time because of you.

Why exactly is the grand Sultan of Turkey interfering in the matters of a sovereign country which is 1000's of kilometers away from his home?

And the Saudis and Iranians gave their executed criminals a better set of rights and better defences? Are you serious?

No, both Arabs and Iranian execute anyone whom they deem fit without giving them any proper rights. You are a Indian ask few indian workers working in Saudia Arabia or other Arab states how they are treated and how much rights do they get

Note: I never said Arabs and Iranians give their criminals proper rights nor I was talking on such topic. My point was different try to understand it again or read it properly

Can anyone please explain why Erdogan is sooooo concerned about some Jamati leaders' fate thousands of miles away in Bangladesh??? o_Oo_Oo_O

I won't forget how some Pakistanis here said Iran shouldn't interfere in 'internal' matters of Saudi Arabia by condemning Al-Nimr's execution. Now they are in 'respect to Erdogan' and 'respect to Turkey' mood for doing the exact same thing. That's what happens when you look up to someone regardless of his/her actions. And you are exposed in situations like this. Not everyone has a weak memory.

Meanwhile, Erdogan's position on execution of Al-Nimr:

Turkey's Erdogan says Saudi executions 'internal legal matter'

This double faced hypocrite ain't fooling anybody.

Kindly do some research before opening your mouth on some topic. 1974 accord don't allow what Bangladesh is doing.

EU can only visualize and create a bang on the executions in Pakistan..Rest of the world is "swarg" for them.
Anyhow thank God still a Muslim country dares to speak against such brutal acts.
It's 'jannah'....swarg is for Hindus only...lol
Too much bollywood eh?
Why do you guys about care everything....except the things happen in your own country?
It's BD internal issue....!!

Kindly do some research before opening your mouth on some topic. 1974 accord don't allow what Bangladesh is doing.
And why do you guys care?
And why don't you worry about human rights issues in your country first?

Can anyone please explain why Erdogan is sooooo concerned about some Jamati leaders' fate thousands of miles away in Bangladesh??? o_Oo_Oo_O
Because he is stupid...imao!!

Can you cite the paragraph in the 1974 accord that says exactly what you are claiming?

It's 'jannah'....swarg is for Hindus only...lol
Too much bollywood eh?
Why do you guys about care everything....except the things happen in your own country?
It's BD internal issue....!!

And why do you guys care?
And why don't you worry about human rights issues in your country first?

Because he is stupid...imao!!

first implement human rights equally in your country then try to give lectures to others.

Can you cite the paragraph in the 1974 accord that says exactly what you are claiming?

Try Google it there for people like you. :)

Back
Top Bottom