What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

Kindly do some research before opening your mouth on some topic. 1974 accord don't allow what Bangladesh is doing.

Try Google it there for people like you. :)

I did. This is the best text of document I could find:

https://www.icrc.org/casebook/doc/case-study/bangladesh-india-pakistan-1974-agreement-case-study.htm

It says there were 195 Pakistani POWs in question. Who's on the list? Is Nizami on the list?

If so, how can Nizami, a civilian, be considered a prisoner of war? Isn't this only afforded to serving soldiers? Nizami was leader of Al-Badr, a paramilitary unit.

Everyone in this forum know about your crap mentality. Saudis, Iranian, Egyptians, Russians, Europeans all are victims of your bold letters. So its crystal clear why we are cleaning our house free of scums. You got all terrorist sympathisers on your bucket, be happy about that. BD is a victim of terrorist like you whom are Pakistani puppets, everyone who opposes you must be Indian puppet or Nazi.

You're 'cleaning' BD the way Nazis cleansed Germany and Europe. That's why I call you Nazis. You're in power through terrorism, it won't last forever. British parliamentarian Simon Danzuk is among those whom thugs like you call scum for he has said that the Nazis have destroyed democracy in BD.

Yeah sure i have no life thats why im bookmarking the post numbers over the years to please some people here, those who know me enough can confirm, i dont need to prove you anything, nor do i wanna waste my time because of you.

I thought so!

i will not say much, only tell you, if your and my profiles are compared, any one will see the reputation here as person

Day and night you sing the 1971 holocaust song in order to please your indian masters and then you gloat of your reputation on a 'Pakistani' forum. You see, the country you are ready to go at any length to portray as evil has the broadness to appreciate even the contribution of a Nazi like you. That shows who you are and who these Pakistanis are.

No, both Arabs and Iranian execute anyone whom they deem fit without giving them any proper rights. You are a Indian ask few indian workers working in Saudia Arabia or other Arab states how they are treated and how much rights do they get

Note: I never said Arabs and Iranians give their criminals proper rights nor I was talking on such topic. My point was different try to understand it again or read it properly

Sounds awfully like homework.

I did. This is the best text of document I could find:

https://www.icrc.org/casebook/doc/case-study/bangladesh-india-pakistan-1974-agreement-case-study.htm

It says there were 195 Pakistani POWs in question. Who's on the list? Is Nizami on the list?

If so, how can Nizami, a civilian, be considered a prisoner of war? Isn't this only afforded to serving soldiers? Nizami was leader of Al-Badr, a paramilitary unit.

He is wrong, you are right. The agreement was a frantic effort by Pakistan to retrieve 195 POWs who could not be extricated by the Indian Army without firing on the Bangladeshis. The agreement extended to these 195 and nobody else.

Kindly do some research before opening your mouth on some topic. 1974 accord don't allow what Bangladesh is doing.

As I have said elsewhere, this is not so. You should do the homework, in my opinion.

He is wrong, you are right. The agreement was a frantic effort by Pakistan to retrieve 195 POWs who could not be extricated by the Indian Army without firing on the Bangladeshis. The agreement extended to these 195 and nobody else.

And those 195 POWs were handed over to Pakistan with the pledge that they would be prosecuted in Pakistan, which never happened. One can make the argument Pakistan is in breach of the same agreement as well.

I thought so!
You yourself were part of the conversation where i was critisizing Puntin and Erdogan at the same time and now you are pretending as if i was lying. Here just to expose your hypocracy, starts from post number 59.

https://defence.pk/threads/islamic-...zers-using-metis-m.428830/page-4#post-8291683

Thats it with people like you, pretending be be the righteus ones but slandering, giving names, lying and being hypocritical.

Now go and play in your sandbox, i have already spend too much time on you.

It's 'jannah'....swarg is for Hindus only...lol
Too much bollywood eh?
Why do you guys about care everything....except the things happen in your own country?
It's BD internal issue....!!
Ohh seriously? Buying F-16 is our internal and personal issue..Why you people care about it????
And babes I don't have enough time to waste for bollywood.

You yourself were part of the conversation where i was critisizing Puntin and Erdogan at the same time and now you are pretending as if i was lying. Here just to expose your hypocracy, starts from post number 59.

https://defence.pk/threads/islamic-...zers-using-metis-m.428830/page-4#post-8291683

Thats it with people like you, pretending be be the righteus ones but slandering, giving names, lying and being hypocritical.

Now go and play in your sandbox, i have already spend too much time on you.

Where did you condemn a suckular regime for genocide and repression show me that. You criticized Putin and I always criticize the SA monarchy and now Ayatullahs in Syria if that means anything. It is people like you day and night who resort to slandering in order to advance your suckular views. People like you don't hesitate to ban political parties, hang political opponents because on a fair ground you don't stand a chance against your political rivals. So what if most people don't vote for people like you but still the show must be run according to your whims, what kind of progressive attitude is that?

Last edited:
Ohh seriously? Buying F-16 is our internal and personal issue..Why you people care about it????
And babes I don't have enough time to waste for bollywood.
Typical Pakistani....loves Bollywood hates India lol

Erdogan thinks of himself as the new Ottoman sultan and have gone nuts in this illusion..

Not a fan of Erdogan but good to see him standing up against injustice even if it is against a weak and irrelevant country like Bangladesh.

Actually He is speaking on Behalf of Nawaz Sharif .................. :D
Nawaz Sharif is just too scared to take name of India and engage its puppet directly even in verbal engagement :lol:

Because Turkey is neutral where its can protest whereas Pakistan cannot knowing the history of 1971. Nawaz Sharif is wise to stay out of the matter and handle the matter diplomatically.

I am guessing you also blame Nawaz Sharif for the unfortunate 1971. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom