What's new

Double standards': Erdogan blasts Europe's silence on Bangladesh leader's execution

Can anyone please explain why Erdogan is sooooo concerned about some Jamati leaders' fate thousands of miles away in Bangladesh??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Both are Muslim and Believe in moderate Islam and believe in democratic process to implement Islamic ideology in state policy/Islamic country.

Both are Muslim and Believe in moderate Islam and believe in democratic process to implement Islamic ideology in state policy/Islamic country.

Turkey is supporting ISIS in many ways including economically by illegally buying their oil, and they are killing the Kurds....sure Erdogan believes in 'moderate Islam'...

Turkey is supporting ISIS in many ways including economically by illegally buying their oil, and they are killing the Kurds....sure Erdogan believes in 'moderate Islam'...

Turkey Not buying oil officially from the Isis may be the smuggler doing it so you can accused them for not doing the buying oil from Isis but can't blame them buying oil from them.
ISIS created by tacit suport of west not wholly by Turkey.
Nobody wants his parts separated from him, Turkey doing same for Kurds just did by Pakistan and now India doing in Kashmir. :-)

By moderate Islam/islamist I mean those wants to implement Sharia gradually by people's support.

Turkey Not buying oil officially from the Isis may be the smuggler doing it so you can accused them for not doing the buying oil from Isis but can't blame them buying oil from them.
ISIS created by tacit suport of west not wholly by Turkey.
Nobody wants his parts separated from him, Turkey doing same for Kurds just did by Pakistan and now India doing in Kashmir. :-)

By moderate Islam/islamist I mean those wants to implement Sharia gradually by people's support.

Oil is not hilsa fish that individual smugglers can smuggle in a country, that too from ISIS, it is the state of Turkey that is doing it. And I am not accusing them, some very important countries including Russia is accusing them with satellite pictures.

@T-Rex , I may disagree on some stuff but you are not alone, bro.

Last edited:
@T-Rex , I may disagree on some stuff but you are not alone, bro.

Disagreement is only natural in life but true Muslims disagree without breaking the bond of brotherhood. It means emphasis should not be on our differences but on whatever we have common between us. People with lust for power or having unhealthy ego can never do that as a result the bond breaks. No, I never feel alone, not even when I walk alone at dawn but yes at times I fail to understand His ways and become frustrated.

And we say india is supplying IED explosives to those ISIS terrorists.

Oil is not hilsa fish that individual smugglers can smuggle in a country, that too from ISIS, it is the state of Turkey that is doing it. And I am not accusing them, some very important countries including Russia is accusing them with satellite pictures.
There is nothing called Moderate Islam. There is Islam and Turkey and ISIS are on the same side. One more strongly than the other. That's the only difference.

And we say india is supplying IED explosives to those ISIS terrorists.
Your words against their deeds.

Turkish president cries hoarse about a Bangladeshi war criminal and the Pakistanis here thank Turkey in glowing terms. Splendid spectacle.

There is nothing called Moderate Islam. There is Islam and Turkey and ISIS are on the same side. One more strongly than the other. That's the only difference.

Your words against their deeds.

Turkish president cries hoarse about a Bangladeshi war criminal and the Pakistanis here thank Turkey in glowing terms. Splendid spectacle.

Your claims against material evidence with made in india engraved on them. So, stop your crap about Turkey buying oil from ISIS when they are firing rockets at Turkish towns.

Your claims against material evidence with made in india engraved on them. So, stop your crap about Turkey buying oil from ISIS when they are firing rockets at Turkish towns.
Why do you assume that we are smart enough to arm ISIS while being so stupid to give them marked arms and ammunition? :hitwall:

Why do you assume that we are smart enough to arm ISIS while being so stupid to give them marked arms and ammunition? :hitwall:

Why do you think Erdogan is stupid like you to buy oil from your ISIS buddies?

There can be two logical answers - both making sense.
i. Cheap oil
ii. Stake in a destabilized ME.

As I said, to stupid people like you it makes sense, so they supply IED explosives in return.

There can be two logical answers - both making sense.
i. Cheap oil
ii. Stake in a destabilized ME.
Do you think two drops of cheap quality oil is gonna help the huge Turkish demand in any way, not to mention the lost taxes by smuggling it, in a country like Turkey that has one of the highest taxes on fossile fuel doesnt really make sense, its like shooting in your own foot, but i forgot this is PDF, nobody needs logic here.

Back
Top Bottom