What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

some thing big is going to happens in next few days , some thing in favor of IK

Whole Pakistan know the names of those high command traitors
IK calling out their names won't make any difference

Instead IK should build up courage to challenge and dethrone him but no IK is like "My institutions, my Pakistan, we need them and blah blah"
Meanwhile they've fuc* up whole country and public is living in hell in a hope from IK

I think there are few reasons IK cant go fully hard against army.

1 People of Pak openly going against Army where will this lead to, will Army back down , dont think so not in the start atleast.

2 So called cast and tribe system hold alot of power do we have anything similar to Army which can atleast hold some sort of structure for command and provide peace to the region and take care of these duties,.what you think groups in Afghanistan, India & Iran will do ,will they just sit back and relax. Everyone will try to get the some part of the pie. Where this will lead easy to say on keyboard, it will be much worse than syria or iraq.

3 Unless you have some generals open to accountability and supporting IK, Jawans will follow what GHQ says.

4 Most civial way is IK comes back in power by using constitution limiting the power of military that is the only way which can leave Pakistan intact.

5th Generals and other needed to held accountable by the court of law so that can set a precedent for the future otherwise this will keep happening, faces will only change.

Whole Pakistan know the names of those high command traitors
IK calling out their names won't make any difference

Instead IK should build up courage to challenge and dethrone him but no IK is like "My institutions, my Pakistan, we need them and blah blah"
Meanwhile they've fuc* up whole country and public is living in hell in a hope from IK
What Erdogan could survive Pakistan wont.
Military plays a different role and integrated differently in both countries, you have 3 countries actively interfering in your country's affairs if Military is suddenly removing there wont be Pakistan.
Unless Pakistan ( PTI )goes IRAN route and create another group to safeguard borders and such and than able to absorbe Current Military, nothing good will come out of running blind

Last edited:
By not telling the people truth he is not doing the right thing, IK needs to go head to head with this uniform thugs without removing their thuggery nothing in Pakistan will change, Awam should enter GHQ and demand the Generals to return Haram ka maal, search their homes and I bet all of them would have expensive alcohol and drugs.
Actually IK was asked this question and he replied that if he simply just name names, it won’t have the same effect as a commission which investigates the whole regime change operation and bring forward the actual culprits. And I do agree with his statement. Naming names is akin to calling Zardari or Nawaz corrupt.

I think there are few reasons IK cant go fully hard against army.

1 People of Pak openly going against Army where will this lead to, will Army back down , dont think so not in the start atleast.

2 So called cast and tribe system hold alot of power do we have anything similar to Army which can atleast hold some sort of structure for command and provide peace to the region and take care of these duties,.what you think groups in Afghanistan, India & Iran will do ,will they just sit back and relax. Everyone will try to get the some part of the pie. Where this will lead easy to say on keyboard, it will be much worse than syria or iraq.

3 Unless you have some generals open to accountability and supporting IK, Jawans will follow what GHQ says.

4 Most civial way is IK comes back in power by using constitution limiting the power of military that is the only way which can leave Pakistan intact.

5th Generals and other needed to held accountable by the court of law so that can set a precedent for the future otherwise this will keep happening, faces will only change.

What Erdogan could survive Pakistan wont.
Military plays a different role and integrated differently in both countries, you have 3 countries actively interfering in your country's affairs if Military is suddenly removing there wont be Pakistan.
Unless Pakistan ( PTI )goes IRAN route and create another group to safeguard borders and such and than able to absorbe Current Military, nothing good will come out of running blind
1. Incorrect
2. Nothing can replace Pakistan Army.
3. Army won't incite or appreciate mutiny.
4. IK should come back in power but he should forget Military as enemy, he has bigger enemies.
5. Army holds its own accountable. Soldier till General. Political and civil structure doesn't do that.

If Imran Khan takes names like some of you guys suggest, then what next?

The PDM and Bajwa would have got a great excuse to get Imran Khan. Ofcourse judiciary will help them as well.

You can’t fight on 3 fronts here. Choose your battles carefully.

Naming names is a nuclear option. No leverage after that.

Army holds its own accountable. Soldier till General. Political and civil structure doesn't do that.
Army holds itself accountable?
That's why only 1 dictator was punished that too by GOD not army or Government

Instead army always provide safe passage to it's guys no matter what they gave done

you have 3 countries actively interfering in your country's affairs

No one is interfering more than our own military

Army holds itself accountable?
That's why only 1 dictator was punished that too by GOD not army or Government

Instead army always provide safe passage to it's guys no matter what they gave done
Ask the civil courts.

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran​

Former prime minister says only free and fair elections can lift the country out of the economic ‘quagmire’

News Desk
September 01, 2022

pti chairman imran khan addressing a rally in punjab s sargodha on thursday screengrab

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday. SCREENGRAB

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has warned his rivals against “pushing him against the wall”, saying he will reveal the names of all those allegedly involved in intimidating him and his supporters.

“I am being pushed against the wall through bogus FIRs of terrorism and others… journalists who speak in our favour are being subjected to victimisation. The more you suppress my party, the more we will rise,” he said while addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday.

Imran, the ousted prime minister, said his opponents have already “lost the match” against him and whatever they do next to defeat will only harm the country’s interests. “Don’t think about your petty vested interest... think about the country... the people are not ready to see their future in leaders like Zardari and Nawaz.”

He said, “I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests.”

“The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder,” he added.

“I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests,” he added. “The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder.”

Speaking about rising inflation and electricity prices, Imran said the country was moving in the right direction and all economic indicators were positive when his government was toppled through a “foreign conspiracy”.

“Now, I want to ask who is responsible for imposing the thieves on the country and creating this mess.”

“Economy is sinking, remittances are declining… now the only way to come out of this quagmire is to hold free and fair elections,” he added.

‘Scared of two-third majority’

The PTI chief said the coalition government led by the PML-N suffered a shock defeat in Punjab by-elections despite all “rigging attempts”.

After by-polls results, they got scared that if early elections are held I will secure two-third majority, he said.

“So they started a conspiracy to disqualify me and the decision was taken behind a closed door to ‘completely eliminate’ me... that’s why I have recorded a video in which I had named four persons who will not be spared by the nation if anything happens to me.”

Imran said he was booked for terrorism charges for merely saying vowing legal action against those were involved in the torture on Shahbaz Gill.

He also asked the ruling PML-N not to compare him with its supremo Nawaz Sharif, saying he earned money through hard work in abroad.

“Whereas they [Sharif] bought London apartment from plundered wealth... robbery only affects individuals whereas corruption destroys societies.”

Hitting out at former president and PPP leader Asif Zardari Imran said, “He [Zardari] has a disease that his legs start shivering when he sees money and he is ready to lay down his life for wealth.”

At the start of his address, Imran said he will make all-out efforts to help the flood victims across the country and for this purpose he said a command and control centre will be established to monitor the relief operations.

Stop with this bs. Be, for once, honest with Pakistan and Pakistanis and expose all, otherwise its just political bs.

There will be assassination attempts on Imran Khan and his close allies now.

People need to remain vigilant.

Remember that Shahbaz Gill car was hit from behind (pit manuever), he survived, later sedition charges were filed, torture etc.

some thing big is going to happens in next few days , some thing in favor of IK
I’m pretty sure everyone is tired of this “whats gonna happen in next few days” truck ki batti

Everyone in media keeps spreading sensationalism to get views and ratings, har kisi ne apna channel banaya huwa ha, every useless **** is a political analyst on youtube, fb, twit, etc

Idher sari qaum, tv channels bas sara din sensationalism phailatay rehte, nothing worthy at all.
Khan ne ye kaha, ss ne ye kaha, maryum ne ye kaha, bilawal ne wo kaha. Qaum b utni beghairat aur dangar ha jo sara din bas twitter, fb, tiktok aur youtube pe charhi rehti ha…..phir kehte k mulk taraqqi nai kerta.

Bas truck ki batti is qaum ki jaan nai choraygi….even Afghanistan is developing faster than us…

I’m pretty sure everyone is tired of this “whats gonna happen in next few days” truck ki batti

Everyone in media keeps spreading sensationalism to get views and ratings, har kisi ne apna channel banaya huwa ha, every useless **** is a political analyst on youtube, fb, twit, etc

Idher sari qaum, tv channels bas sara din sensationalism phailatay rehte, nothing worthy at all.
Khan ne ye kaha, ss ne ye kaha, maryum ne ye kaha, bilawal ne wo kaha. Qaum b utni beghairat aur dangar ha jo sara din bas twitter, fb, tiktok aur youtube pe charhi rehti ha…..phir kehte k mulk taraqqi nai kerta.

Bas truck ki batti is qaum ki jaan nai choraygi….even Afghanistan is developing faster than us…

PTI leaders are getting tortured, electric shocked, apko sab ye game/sensationalism lag raha hai?

Pakistan is under unprecedented floods meanwhile the whole focus of this puppet hybrid govt is on to silence political opponents and create fake sedition cases.

220 million people are living under stress due to inflation, and struggling to make ends meet. Yet you are criticizing the ones who are making effort to fix things.

Sorry bro, you seem like a bot/wrong number to me.

Back
Top Bottom