What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

Popularity is irrelevant in Pakistani politics, Milestablishment decides who gets to be their pawns in gov't.
Establishment isn’t willing to lose everything they own by blocking PTI. They’d rather wait for Bajwa to leave come November and then pin all the bad decisions on Bajwa after he is gone. Much easier to try and subvert from inside than outside like they were doing from 2018-2021

Establishment isn’t willing to lose everything they own by blocking PTI. They’d rather wait for Bajwa to leave come November and then pin all the bad decisions on Bajwa after he is gone. Much easier to try and subvert from inside than outside like they were doing from 2018-2021
That's a short term remedy. Milestablishment view IK has a long term existential threat. They'd rather sideline him for good and let any aspirations of the masses to "shake their chains to the earth" die with him. Bajwas come and go and IK's transgressions can have lasting impact on their both political and monetary well beings.

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran​

Former prime minister says only free and fair elections can lift the country out of the economic ‘quagmire’

News Desk
September 01, 2022

pti chairman imran khan addressing a rally in punjab s sargodha on thursday screengrab

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday. SCREENGRAB

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has warned his rivals against “pushing him against the wall”, saying he will reveal the names of all those allegedly involved in intimidating him and his supporters.

“I am being pushed against the wall through bogus FIRs of terrorism and others… journalists who speak in our favour are being subjected to victimisation. The more you suppress my party, the more we will rise,” he said while addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday.

Imran, the ousted prime minister, said his opponents have already “lost the match” against him and whatever they do next to defeat will only harm the country’s interests. “Don’t think about your petty vested interest... think about the country... the people are not ready to see their future in leaders like Zardari and Nawaz.”

He said, “I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests.”

“The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder,” he added.

“I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests,” he added. “The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder.”

Speaking about rising inflation and electricity prices, Imran said the country was moving in the right direction and all economic indicators were positive when his government was toppled through a “foreign conspiracy”.

“Now, I want to ask who is responsible for imposing the thieves on the country and creating this mess.”

“Economy is sinking, remittances are declining… now the only way to come out of this quagmire is to hold free and fair elections,” he added.

‘Scared of two-third majority’

The PTI chief said the coalition government led by the PML-N suffered a shock defeat in Punjab by-elections despite all “rigging attempts”.

After by-polls results, they got scared that if early elections are held I will secure two-third majority, he said.

“So they started a conspiracy to disqualify me and the decision was taken behind a closed door to ‘completely eliminate’ me... that’s why I have recorded a video in which I had named four persons who will not be spared by the nation if anything happens to me.”

Imran said he was booked for terrorism charges for merely saying vowing legal action against those were involved in the torture on Shahbaz Gill.

He also asked the ruling PML-N not to compare him with its supremo Nawaz Sharif, saying he earned money through hard work in abroad.

“Whereas they [Sharif] bought London apartment from plundered wealth... robbery only affects individuals whereas corruption destroys societies.”

Hitting out at former president and PPP leader Asif Zardari Imran said, “He [Zardari] has a disease that his legs start shivering when he sees money and he is ready to lay down his life for wealth.”

At the start of his address, Imran said he will make all-out efforts to help the flood victims across the country and for this purpose he said a command and control centre will be established to monitor the relief operations.

Hopefully Maani has learnt his lesson and ready for a comeback.

They’d rather wait for Bajwa to leave come November and then pin all the bad decisions on Bajwa after he is gone
Army protects its own usually, COAS included.

Nah Kayani did Mushy in- we wouldn’t be here chatting about all of this if the establishment had backed Musharraf
Kayani did Mushy in because his boss Condoleezza Rice told him to do so...

Nah Kayani did Mushy in- we wouldn’t be here chatting about all of this if the establishment had backed Musharraf
Not really, he got all the benefits. Got out of cases.

By not telling the people truth he is not doing the right thing, IK needs to go head to head with this uniform thugs without removing their thuggery nothing in Pakistan will change, Awam should enter GHQ and demand the Generals to return Haram ka maal, search their homes and I bet all of them would have expensive alcohol and drugs.

It is hilarious that you think so. IK has never been as popular as he is right now. Refer to results of punjab run off elections. Clv
The narrative is popular because it has pittiness attached to it. And then next you have an army of zombies replicating it . This is is pure politics..

Imran Khan ko soch kar bolna chahiye is type ki baaton sa PDF and twitter par to kuch idiot khush hon ga but koi benefit nahi hoga
Especially given Army brats here enter a state of euphoria and ecstasy whenever they hear Immy's desperate pleas...

Well I think Imran Khan has made a simple request hold elections

And stop with none sense , FIR cases against political opposition
He mentioned 27 FIR (cases) beein filed against a Member of Sindh Opposition from his Party , just because the man is a Opposition Politician and the man is constantly going in and out of court proceeding instead of focusing on Political Elections

Let people of Pakistan Vote and decide
He should face justice for his very apparent corruption and other many crimes, then he can come back from jail and lead you and his followers.

Imran Khan should continue going to the courts (yes we all know their real worth) and not expose ‘woh kon tha’ but everyone know who he/she is. Message is sent across without the need for clarification.

Continue raising voice for Shahbaz Gill and don’t do anything idiotic until November when Bajwa retires. The incoming Chiefs are normally at their weakest during the beginning of their tenure when they need all the allies they can, within and outside.

Imran khan would be well advised to re think his strategy post November.

They all want IK to take the bait and cut him off. So be very careful.

Back
Top Bottom