What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

The narrative is popular because it has pittiness attached to it. And then next you have an army of zombies replicating it . This is is pure politics..
Similar to how Army ne awam ko Kashmir k peche lga dia hai and themselves have latched onto the country like a big blood sucking parasite and hope no one figures it out.

Lol @ imrans warning

I dont think THEY all give a **** about warning.

Never-ending topi dramas lol

I get real Raul Ghandy vibes from IK sometimes, of course he's not nearly as bad but there is a lot of this seemingly overemotional stuff that seems to both clog his judgement and color his rhetoric. Vastly different scenarios too.

Have read lots about him, the cricketer... how he'd give these inspirirational speeches and tug at everyone's emotions to get the best out of his 'troops'. To his credit, he was extremely successful, won the world cup and was always considered among the best in his generation.

Should have stuck to his philanthropy stuff, maybe been a bit political behind the scenes kinda guy or something but he entered the wrong contest.. politics, geopolitics, national finances, armed conflict, separatism/terrorism, internal ethnic divisions, bitter history with India... iskay bas ka nahi tha ye sab ek well thought out way me handla karna.

Just by his extremely insane out of control anti-India rhetoric right from the very start... "fascist, hitler, nazis, "genocide" in Kashmir" etc ... appeasing the jazbaatis on his team right from the first ball of his innings. Kabhi ekdum liberal, kabhi ekdum hard right nationalist.. then jab Ukraine and Roos ka jung chida.. Imran bhai Moscow chala gya :crazy: .. there's so much more.. anti US baatein bol raha rallies pe, Afghan Taliban se accha talukat rakhnay ki baatein kar raha (mistimed shot)

Aur to aur.. last mein, Army (the one constantly stable institution) se bhi ja k bhid gya..

Theek hai, banda passionate hai bhot, dil ka bhi beshak accha aadmi ho.. but totally out of his depth doing politics.

Modi, by comparison, is a pro.. only high percentage shots, and happy to leave those balls outside off with 5 slips and 2 gullys waiting on bouncy political pitches.

I get real Raul Ghandy vibes from IK sometimes, of course he's not nearly as bad but there is a lot of this seemingly overemotional stuff that seems to both clog his judgement and color his rhetoric. Vastly different scenarios too.

Have read lots about him, the cricketer... how he'd give these inspirirational speeches and tug at everyone's emotions to get the best out of his 'troops'. To his credit, he was extremely successful, won the world cup and was always considered among the best in his generation.

Should have stuck to his philanthropy stuff, maybe been a bit political behind the scenes kinda guy or something but he entered the wrong contest.. politics, geopolitics, national finances, armed conflict, separatism/terrorism, internal ethnic divisions, bitter history with India... iskay bas ka nahi tha ye sab ek well thought out way me handla karna.

Just by his extremely insane out of control anti-India rhetoric right from the very start... "fascist, hitler, nazis, "genocide" in Kashmir" etc ... appeasing the jazbaatis on his team right from the first ball of his innings. Kabhi ekdum liberal, kabhi ekdum hard right nationalist.. then jab Ukraine and Roos ka jung chida.. Imran bhai Moscow chala gya :crazy: .. there's so much more.. anti US baatein bol raha rallies pe, Afghan Taliban se accha talukat rakhnay ki baatein kar raha (mistimed shot)

Aur to aur.. last mein, Army (the one constantly stable institution) se bhi ja k bhid gya..

Theek hai, banda passionate hai bhot, dil ka bhi beshak accha aadmi ho.. but totally out of his depth doing politics.

Modi, by comparison, is a pro.. only high percentage shots, and happy to leave those balls outside off with 5 slips and 2 gullys waiting on bouncy political pitches.

Imo Pakistanis won't have any issues if india to decide too call back its forces from bharti controlled Kashmir and call it a day by unifying Kashmir. Let's focus on trade and humans development and atleast push the the fundos out of policy making . Regardless if an avatar is approaching the near future of sub continent coz if he is what has been propagated for centuries he can easily establish his rule over whatever the sacred boundaries of Bharat are . Don't just hand him the throne on a platter.

Strictly Pakistani related thread. Modi is a terrorist. No idea how he ended up being PM.

Back to Pakistan, Imran Khan came up with good initiatives and long term plans during his tenure. Ehsaas program, universal healthcare (KPK, Punjab), housing scheme, Roshan Digital Account, handling of Covid-19, kickstarting building of dams, reset of Pakistan’s foreign policy.

Something the ex PMs did not give a damn about. Sure made many mistakes but his long term goals were to set Pakistan on the right path.

Not for a highly egoistic person who felt insecure and schemed to overthrow a sitting PM and install the PDM puppets, Pakistan would have gradually been making progress.

Maybe Allah had a plan to get these crooks on one side for the public to see. Imagine Zardaris/Sharifs/Fazlus/Establishment on one side.

Who would have thought?

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran​

Former prime minister says only free and fair elections can lift the country out of the economic ‘quagmire’

News Desk
September 01, 2022

pti chairman imran khan addressing a rally in punjab s sargodha on thursday screengrab

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday. SCREENGRAB

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has warned his rivals against “pushing him against the wall”, saying he will reveal the names of all those allegedly involved in intimidating him and his supporters.

“I am being pushed against the wall through bogus FIRs of terrorism and others… journalists who speak in our favour are being subjected to victimisation. The more you suppress my party, the more we will rise,” he said while addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday.

Imran, the ousted prime minister, said his opponents have already “lost the match” against him and whatever they do next to defeat will only harm the country’s interests. “Don’t think about your petty vested interest... think about the country... the people are not ready to see their future in leaders like Zardari and Nawaz.”

He said, “I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests.”

“The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder,” he added.

“I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests,” he added. “The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder.”

Speaking about rising inflation and electricity prices, Imran said the country was moving in the right direction and all economic indicators were positive when his government was toppled through a “foreign conspiracy”.

“Now, I want to ask who is responsible for imposing the thieves on the country and creating this mess.”

“Economy is sinking, remittances are declining… now the only way to come out of this quagmire is to hold free and fair elections,” he added.

‘Scared of two-third majority’

The PTI chief said the coalition government led by the PML-N suffered a shock defeat in Punjab by-elections despite all “rigging attempts”.

After by-polls results, they got scared that if early elections are held I will secure two-third majority, he said.

“So they started a conspiracy to disqualify me and the decision was taken behind a closed door to ‘completely eliminate’ me... that’s why I have recorded a video in which I had named four persons who will not be spared by the nation if anything happens to me.”

Imran said he was booked for terrorism charges for merely saying vowing legal action against those were involved in the torture on Shahbaz Gill.

He also asked the ruling PML-N not to compare him with its supremo Nawaz Sharif, saying he earned money through hard work in abroad.

“Whereas they [Sharif] bought London apartment from plundered wealth... robbery only affects individuals whereas corruption destroys societies.”

Hitting out at former president and PPP leader Asif Zardari Imran said, “He [Zardari] has a disease that his legs start shivering when he sees money and he is ready to lay down his life for wealth.”

At the start of his address, Imran said he will make all-out efforts to help the flood victims across the country and for this purpose he said a command and control centre will be established to monitor the relief operations.

Possibility 1: Imran does have something to expose - whether they push him or not, he should expose them in the interest of his country. If he doesn't he is committing a crime of aiding and abetting.

Possibility 2: Imran doesn't have anything and is bluffing. He's then misleading the nation deliberately with fake threats and allegations, creating a chaotic environment

Blackmail politics ?

Someone send this Shia Labeouf video to Imran Khan.

If he has any incriminating information, he as a good citizen should bring it to light or initiate legal proceedings. People of Pakistan deserve to know the truth. Otherwise this is a meaningless political statement just to rile people up at a jalsa.

Last edited:
I want Khan sahab to expose everyone behind Abhinandan & Kulbhushan's release.
At least for Abhinandan, it was the Geneva conventions iinw, under which his release was mandated.

not sure about the other guy, propaganda scapegoat hai k real deal hai...? still not clear about him.

As late Gen. Gul Hameed has said 'Pakistan ney Afghanistan mei America ko America ki madad sey Shikast di'. This was a big sweeping statement made, not needed.

This is a US vengeful, vendetta reciprocal action on Pakistan.

Isn't it that US has used the local Pak handlers, local politicians to destroy Pakistan, or to take revenge from Pakistan.

Awam should enter GHQ and demand the Generals to return Haram ka maal, search their homes and I bet all of them would have expensive alcohol and drugs.
It’s a good wish but somehow won’t ever see day light. Army has been there to help public always and will always be there in future also. Army has made enough contributions in welfare areas for the public. Public knows that even if no one comes for it’s rescue, army will certainly come.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can take that way.

Imo Pakistanis won't have any issues if india to decide too call back its forces from bharti controlled Kashmir and call it a day by unifying Kashmir. Let's focus on trade and humans development and atleast push the the fundos out of policy making . Regardless if an avatar is approaching the near future of sub continent coz if he is what has been propagated for centuries he can easily establish his rule over whatever the sacred boundaries of Bharat are . Don't just hand him the throne on a platter.
Well aware, including from genuine K folk from our side that the renuification of the province, some degree of autonomy, and peace with both sides is what they want.

A 'soft border' + permit situation for people of both sides to cross freely across might be a start as a CBM. Then, to reign in militancy (at the very least not glorify it in national discourse).. and finally, and this is probably the big one, the sticky matter of river (natural resources), we have agreements in place but that's a big part of why everyone wants that region.

Might be just best to ignore these, just make sure temps don't rise too much.. leave it to to coming generations to handle, aap mast rho :D

What avatar is coming ? Satan-al-Masi-ad Dajjal ?

Modi is not the devil, I'm no superfan of the guy but isko devil bana rakha hai, and he's not cool enough.. Shah is a bit more "dangerous" most will tell you.

but overall pragmatic pro business but mostly centrist govt hai, nevermind their constant overtures to placate the religious right (Ram mandir etc)

Forum pe jitna bhi mazaak uda lo, but Cheen to ab competition milnay laga hai.. which is why things are the way they are.. us thaali se ab hum bhi kha r rahe.. Yang ko ye dekhna bardasht nahi ho ra :laugh:

At least for Abhinandan, it was the Geneva conventions iinw, under which his release was mandated.

not sure about the other guy, propaganda scapegoat hai k real deal hai...? still not clear about him.

Ye batao har Pakistani thread mein tatti kyun karnay ajatay ho?

What's up with the obsession? Ghar walay mu'n nahi lagatay ?

Who, Kulbushan? The fact Pakistan is still refusing to afford proper legal access, counsel and representation for him is clear admission they simply trumped up espionage charges. Without that due process all we have is some Pakistani guy saying he was spying, had fake passports bla bla.

Who, Kulbushan? The fact Pakistan is still refusing to afford proper legal access, counsel and representation for him is clear admission they simply trumped up espionage charges. Without that due process all we have is some Pakistani guy saying he was spying, had fake passports bla bla.
Honestly didn't follow that whole saga very closely, no idea what the latest news on it is.

Good luck to him but, what a fate.. trapped in jail as an enemy combatant and person of interest.. ouch !
:suicide:

Ye batao har Pakistani thread mein tatti kyun karnay ajatay ho?

What's up with the obsession? Ghar walay mu'n nahi lagatay ?

Back
Top Bottom