What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

You are right, Awam is Jahil and corrupt, its like the people of Mecca take likes of Abu Jahl as their leader when both leaders and awam are part of the problem, so yes awam will not storm GHQ and drag those alcoholic Generals out of their Lavish homes, because Awam is ignorant and they made these corrupt thugs their Lord, and so we are paying the price, but for as long as Army as institution in its current form exists yes Army and its thugs will live a comfortable life but Pakistan will suffer and will never progress.
As for the Army charitable work, Punjabi's say this about Nawaz Sharif, Khata hai tu lagata bhi tu hai, its same with Army as they swallow billions of Rupee and if they spend few millions which never goes from their pockets of course doesn't make them hero's, Army and its generals destroyed Pakistan's future the day they declare Fatima Jinnah a Traitor, like you have to be some extra level of retarded to blame a women who has give everything for this nation and his brother was the founder, but as I said for as long as these thugs remain in power or control establishment/Power from behind the curtains nothing will change, awam will suffer and die in misery and these Thugs will watch them die from their big DHA homes and laugh.

The time will come when awam will see the true face of these Thugs, well a lot of change in Pakistan and now even the hard core Pro Army puppets now criticizing them, and our insecure generals aka Mard-e-Muhajids (LOL) are chasing kids who are insulting them on Twitter or tiktok, Unfortunately that is the Aukaat of this institution now a days.

time for naming names is past gone, we know who is pulling the strings, we know getting information about the conflict between scum Bajwa and IK, IK was not the best leader and his policies towards afghans were terrifying to say the least, but Army literally take off their pants and presented their butt's to America on just one letter, and then they make songs comparing their shjuaat to the likes of Hazrat Ali RA and Khalid Bin Waleed RA, Army fight in conflicts because they are paid to, get lavish life style and Free stuff, most of Generals have Fat bellies and drunkards, many of them are perverts of the highest order. IK is weak leader and has always been, unless he go on full action on these corrupt leaders and Generals, rally the people and people come out to support nothing in Pakistan will change, Allah will send his curse one after another and will never change fate of this nation until we rise up against the tyranny of these thugs.
The 50/50 effect again.

Bad and good products from with in the same system - Army. One side is Ayub, Zia etc and others . Other side is Ibrar, RS, IJ and others.

Army if taken billions of $$$, has spent billions of $$$ in welfare too. Both the taking and spending will continue in future also. Taking on arms, ammunition, weapon, training etc. Spending on roads, bridges, schools, cadet colleges, hospitals etc.

If $ is invested in DHA, then DHA gives out as tax and other ways. There is a thread about it. DHA is your favourite topic, look in other threads for DHA related economics and return. Further to it, generals or senior officers or junior officers interested in plots or houses or working for DHA, well , similarly the same ranks of officers are also adjutants, company commandes, CO, brigade commanders and GOCs managing their formations and HQ.

If you want to ask why a certain officer is working for or interested in DHA all day then why don’t you also look how 10th infantry division is being handled, deployed, operationalised and commanded ? Just an example. Both DHA and 10th ID are functioning alright. You only look at one side. DHA maybe in major cities but so are Army formations. Look at both.

If a certain officer is immersed in DHA files all day, is that his job ? If yes, then probably he is posted in DHA. If not, is he carrying out his role on army properly ? If yes, all good. If not, his OEI will go down and he will be superseded and retired. This clears up the issue of generals as property dealers. This also shows that all areas of Army are working properly. Every officer is carrying out his task.

So while you can carry your rut of generals - properly dealers all day, there are generals doing their jobs as GOCs, commandants and Director Generals - showing that Army doesn’t stop functioning.

If all generals or 85% or 50% or 25% or 10% serving generals are inquiring, buying, selling plots in DHA, the command and control system of Army will collapse. Brigadiers are given direction and instructions by Generals who then trickle those down to CO’s. The command - whether staff or formation - has to come from one man sitting on top. If he is making phone calls regarding DHA or browsing zameen dot com, that HQ or Dte will collapse. But army isn’t collapsing. It is engaged on LOC, North western front, floods, training, arming and re-arming with newer weapons etc. It’s a functional system that is 24/7 on the move and it doesn’t stop after 5 pm.

We already know that Ayub, Zia, RS, musharraf, Ibrar Hussain, Tariq khan, Waheed Kakar etc are products of the same Army. Dictators and successful commanders from same Army.

I am sure you have in mind a picture where there are girls lap dancing, alcohol pegs in the air, a bright red light lit room, generals dancing with hands raised, property agents making deals on one side to increase generals bank accounts, waiters flowing in the room with trays of alcohol - get rid of this image - that’s not how military formations, directorates, training institutes, HQs are run.

Your argument doesn’t lead anywhere.

Last edited:
@Goritoes

Can you tell me the usual daily routine of a GOC of Pak Army - since you know them so well that you accuse them as drunkards and property dealers ?

Crux of the matter is their over bloated role in politics and foreign policy.

Either the establishment volunteers to reduce their role significantly or the way I see it, they’d be forced to few years down the line.

Artificially ‘managing’ democracy through a hybrid regime or hand holding is a futile exercise. There will be intermittent political instability and negatively impact every fabric of Pakistani society.

Bad and good products from with in the same system - Army. One side is Ayub, Zia etc and others . Other side is Ibrar, RS, IJ and others.
The other side, hmmm we can say they avoid getting into Politics and that is their job, so I won't praise them for doing something which is Obvious and basic.
Army if taken billions of $$$, has spent billions of $$$ in welfare too. Both the taking and spending will continue in future also. Taking on arms, ammunition, weapon, training etc. Spending on roads, bridges, schools, cadet colleges, hospitals etc.
Yeah I would like to see some evidence of those Billions, Army also have business and corruption, which no one can question so all their " good deeds " doesn't matter if their existence is hurting Pakistan as a country, Army belongs to Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't belong to Army.

If $ is invested in DHA, then DHA gives out as tax and other ways. There is a thread about it. DHA is your favourite topic, look in other threads for DHA related economics and return. Further to it, generals or senior officers or junior officers interested in plots or houses or working for DHA, well , similarly the same ranks of officers are also adjutants, company commandes, CO, brigade commanders and GOCs managing their formations and HQ.
And what about those Plots ? Land Grabbing's ? Creating a lavish gated community surrounded by poor neighborhoods, enforcing your own laws with many restrictions on surrounding areas with accountability ? bro I just came to USA, I spend 30 years in Pakistan :)
So while you can carry your rut of generals - properly dealers all day, there are generals doing their jobs as GOCs, commandants and Director Generals - showing that Army doesn’t stop functioning.
Generals are product of this system that produce some of the nasty people in this country, and then supported the corrupt Politicians, Army as an institution by its core is wrong/corrupt and has to be rebuild, because its relic system of British left over brown boot polisye Jee huzoor, our Generals live like Kings and have servants for not just them for their kids and begum's, you remember that song Quote, Saeen tu Saeen... Saeen ka kutta bhi Saeen!!! General Sahab ka kutta bhi General hota hai...

If all generals or 85% or 50% or 25% or 10% serving generals are inquiring, buying, selling plots in DHA, the command and control system of Army will collapse. Brigadiers are given direction and instructions by Generals who then trickle those down to CO’s. The command - whether staff or formation - has to come from one man sitting on top. If he is making phone calls regarding DHA or browsing zameen dot com, that HQ or Dte will collapse. But army isn’t collapsing. It is engaged on LOC, North western front, floods, training, arming and re-arming with newer weapons etc. It’s a functional system that is 24/7 on the move and it doesn’t stop after 5 pm.
I am talking about the System of Army, not how they operate... I am talking about a mafia group that is looting and harming Pakistan, and you are praising their discipline and ability to loot Pakistan in a amazing way, both are two different arguments.

We already know that Ayub, Zia, RS, musharraf, Ibrar Hussain, Tariq khan, Waheed Kakar etc are products of the same Army. Dictators and successful commanders from same Army.
Successful ? where and when ? if you mean by wars then the foot soldier fight the battle not the Generals, 71 was purely a product corrupt Generals and their twisted mindset, and yes yes bhutto was responsible to but there is more than enough evidence of Pakistan Generals treating Bangli's worse than humans, and mistrusting them... similar pattern we see in Karachi against the Urdu speaking community. if a institution create 9 bad apples out of 10 and 1 good, than that institution is already failed.

I am sure you have in mind a picture where there are girls lap dancing, alcohol pegs in the air, a bright red light lit room, generals dancing with hands raised, property agents making deals on one side to increase generals bank accounts, waiters flowing in the room with trays of alcohol - get rid of this image - that’s not how military formations, directorates, training institutes, HQs are run.
I don't have to paint an Image of them, I know most of them are drunkards, my Aunt lived in Malir Cantt for more than 15 years and her Husband due to his position was well connected to high ranking Generals, often invited to their Parties etc, while awam die in hunger these Generals get rich. I asked you a question, Have you ever see a poor Major or Captain ? or Brigadier ? I never did. Everything you are talking about is duty of Military as a institution but only in Pakistan, Army runs media/Govt/SC/Establishment foreign policy/Business and regime change, if Army was confined to borders and fight the internal and external threats they would have respect, like they used to in many Pakistani's eyes but this institution has done so much damage to no just political system but society in general and is showing no sign of regret, they are irredeemable.
Your argument doesn’t lead anywhere.
Not an Arguments but reality check.

@Goritoes

Can you tell me the usual daily routine of a GOC of Pak Army - since you know them so well that you accuse them as drunkards and property dealers ?
Do I have to know their morning routines to know if there are Generals in Pakistan Army who drinks Alcohol ? we have Generals who drink, have sexual affairs, Gamble in USA, and much more than never come to light, as I said there is no accountability in the institution, and Govt or investigative agencies have no access to what happen in the Army.

Last edited:
The narrative is popular because it has justice attached to it.
The army of zombies, as you choose to call them, are the ones that have been exploited and oppressed by the very people who should have been working for their welfare.
IK is the only one that has given them a voice in the 75 years of Pakistan's existence and the zombies like it.
Pakistani politicis works on pittiness.. if nawaz sharif comes back and gets hanged it would tarnish Imran khans position in punjab.
I'm myself an IK supporter but not a blind follower to stand against my own military.

Nothing substantial will happen, its just entertainment…..the powerful shall continue ruling

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!", as the famous tag line goes. :D

imageresize.jpg

all crooks, revolutionaries and wannabe messiahs/mahdis
beware:
there is new security revolution brewing. cease and desist from politicizing security institutions for your egos, greed and ambitions

Pakistani politicis works on pittiness.. if nawaz sharif comes back and gets hanged it would tarnish Imran khans position in punjab.
I'm myself an IK supporter but not a blind follower to stand against my own military.
The supremacy of the will of the people is paramount.
The military should never have put itself in a position where the population has to choose between its rights and its military.

The supremacy of the will of the people is paramount.
The military should never have put itself in a position where the population has to choose between its rights and its military.
NO
Security of the state is paramount. Without it the will doesn't even come in the picture.
Can't have a country go through a bankruptcy that too at an odd time just because "people" are willing to have it..

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran​

Former prime minister says only free and fair elections can lift the country out of the economic ‘quagmire’

News Desk
September 01, 2022

pti chairman imran khan addressing a rally in punjab s sargodha on thursday screengrab

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday. SCREENGRAB

Former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan has warned his rivals against “pushing him against the wall”, saying he will reveal the names of all those allegedly involved in intimidating him and his supporters.

“I am being pushed against the wall through bogus FIRs of terrorism and others… journalists who speak in our favour are being subjected to victimisation. The more you suppress my party, the more we will rise,” he said while addressing a rally in Punjab’s Sargodha on Thursday.

Imran, the ousted prime minister, said his opponents have already “lost the match” against him and whatever they do next to defeat will only harm the country’s interests. “Don’t think about your petty vested interest... think about the country... the people are not ready to see their future in leaders like Zardari and Nawaz.”

He said, “I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests.”

“The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder,” he added.

“I have been tolerating this for the last months but don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces who created all this mess for their vested interests,” he added. “The more you try to subdue me, the more I will fight harder.”

Speaking about rising inflation and electricity prices, Imran said the country was moving in the right direction and all economic indicators were positive when his government was toppled through a “foreign conspiracy”.

“Now, I want to ask who is responsible for imposing the thieves on the country and creating this mess.”

“Economy is sinking, remittances are declining… now the only way to come out of this quagmire is to hold free and fair elections,” he added.

‘Scared of two-third majority’

The PTI chief said the coalition government led by the PML-N suffered a shock defeat in Punjab by-elections despite all “rigging attempts”.

After by-polls results, they got scared that if early elections are held I will secure two-third majority, he said.

“So they started a conspiracy to disqualify me and the decision was taken behind a closed door to ‘completely eliminate’ me... that’s why I have recorded a video in which I had named four persons who will not be spared by the nation if anything happens to me.”

Imran said he was booked for terrorism charges for merely saying vowing legal action against those were involved in the torture on Shahbaz Gill.

He also asked the ruling PML-N not to compare him with its supremo Nawaz Sharif, saying he earned money through hard work in abroad.

“Whereas they [Sharif] bought London apartment from plundered wealth... robbery only affects individuals whereas corruption destroys societies.”

Hitting out at former president and PPP leader Asif Zardari Imran said, “He [Zardari] has a disease that his legs start shivering when he sees money and he is ready to lay down his life for wealth.”

At the start of his address, Imran said he will make all-out efforts to help the flood victims across the country and for this purpose he said a command and control centre will be established to monitor the relief operations.

Does it mean he still not exposing people completely? Why is he holding something back.

Back
Top Bottom