What's new

Don’t push me to the point where I expose all faces, warns Imran

it all started with grabbing land in the name of national secoraty then it was getting thaikas in the name lf national secoraty then zardaris and shareef became national secoraty assets and now its protecting country from going bankrupt by installing zardaris and shareefs!

thats some classic bullshit from wardi mafia!
NO
Security of the state is paramount. Without it the will doesn't even come in the picture.
Can't have a country go through a bankruptcy that too at an odd time just because "people" are willing to have it..

I have stop taking any interest in what IK says anymore. He had his chance, but he absolutely messed it up. Slowly Awam will desert him as well because actions speak louder than words and he has taken Zero actions.

NO
Security of the state is paramount. Without it the will doesn't even come in the picture.
Can't have a country go through a bankruptcy that too at an odd time just because "people" are willing to have it..
The security of the state has been used as a dog whistle for maintaining the hold of the elite, of which the generals are the lynchpin, on power.
True security of the state comes from leaders working according to the will if the people for the welfare of the people.
Having said that, the establishment does have a role, as it does in any country but that role is to advise and guide rather than manipulate and orchestrate politicians and elections.
Raw power and oppression gets you so far before it collapses around your ears, as you see it collapsing in Pakistan today.

I have stop taking any interest in what IK says anymore. He had his chance, but he absolutely messed it up. Slowly Awam will desert him as well because actions speak louder than words and he has taken Zero actions.
This isn't about what IK dies from hereon in.
It is about what the public do from hereon in.
IK has fulfilled his role with courage and honour, it is up to the people now to change themselves and their expectations of what kind of a country they want to live in.

Don't worry. He has recorded a video, we are told.

Does it mean he still not exposing people completely? Why is he holding something back.

He wants to cut a deal similar to the one prior, that is all.

Intel guys ke pass "dirt" ki kami to nahi hogi IK pe. All they need is enough to puncture the bubble, even if said dirt itself is not horribly incriminating etc..

Other countries would rather deal with a competent General with absolute authority than an overly emotional jalsabaaz.

IK only seems good at getting people to come out on the streets to protest, he should put those skills to use so that they come out at the elections to vote.

IK only seems good at getting people to come out on the streets to protest, he should put those skills to use so that they come out at the elections to vote.

Let us wait and see what he actually accomplishes.

Let us wait and see what he actually accomplishes.
Don't you fear he might have peaked already ?

1662292750669.png

maybe even damaged the enjun some ?

pit crew ne tyre ke saath rider bhi badal dya :D

That's what it seems like. Instead of taking the establishment head on, no punches barred, Hes still hopeful they decide hes the horse to bet on. IMO he has enough populus support to take them on and come out on top. Perhaps he is waiting until November?

Don't you fear he might have peaked already ?

View attachment 876009

maybe even damaged the enjun some ?

pit crew ne tyre ke saath rider bhi badal dya :D

Since you posted a car photo and reference, all I will do is post this photo with only the observation that this was IK's peak, and say no more. You can draw your own inferences.

backseatdriver.jpg

That's what it seems like. Instead of taking the establishment head on, no punches barred, Hes still hopeful they decide hes the horse to bet on. IMO he has enough populus support to take them on and come out on top. Perhaps he is waiting until November?

Please see the above.

it all started with grabbing land in the name of national secoraty then it was getting thaikas in the name lf national secoraty then zardaris and shareef became national secoraty assets and now its protecting country from going bankrupt by installing zardaris and shareefs!

thats some classic bullshit from wardi mafia!
Imran achieved siasi shahadat .and gained more support outside ..thanks to bajwa..

The security of the state has been used as a dog whistle for maintaining the hold of the elite, of which the generals are the lynchpin, on power.
True security of the state comes from leaders working according to the will if the people for the welfare of the people.
Having said that, the establishment does have a role, as it does in any country but that role is to advise and guide rather than manipulate and orchestrate politicians and elections.
Raw power and oppression gets you so far before it collapses around your ears, as you see it collapsing in Pakistan today.

This isn't about what IK dies from hereon in.
It is about what the public do from hereon in.
IK has fulfilled his role with courage and honour, it is up to the people now to change themselves and their expectations of what kind of a country they want to live in.
Ya will of people is to not pay tax and not manufacture stuff locally. U cant use this excuse to cover up what IK was going through at the moment he left office and how he was in road block situation with imf..
Screenshot_20220812-172422_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Imran Khan seems to be upping the temperature.

Doubt he will go all in.

Pressure tactics so that the PDM/Establishment stop their mischief.

Pakistani nation is battered by the worst floods in about 70% of Pakistan. This is really the time that every one, including politicians, at least temporarily give up their political activities and solely focus on helping the masses suffering from these floods. It's the extreme of selfish attitude that Imran Khan is busy in a malicious political campaign to settle the score against his opponents. He is rather supposed to reach out the poor victims of these floods. It does not really matter if you have enough resources to help people or not. But it certainly matters if you practically show solidarity with the people who have lost all their belongings including homes, animals, crops, and dear ones. But IK it seems does not really care about them. He is solely focusing on how he can hold public gathering in parts of the country to say non-sense that he can easily do on TV channels or press conferences. That is a matter of deep shame but IK, like any other selfish person, seems to have no shame at all. Even worst than that he is using government resources (helicopters, security personals, etc.) and paralyzing government machinery (both in Punjab and KPK) from effectively helping the suffering people of Pakistan. That's why you don't see the chief ministers of both these provinces not reaching out to the suffering people and trying to help them out.

While claiming to expose this face or that face, this coward IK was seen fleeing from Islamabad when Rana Sanaullah wanted to make him taste a jail's environment. Had the court not restrained Rana sahib, IK would have really tasted the fruits of agitational politics that he has been doing for so long now.

I don't know how many people remember the fact that this idiot was having a dharna in Islamabad and making the mockery of the law of the land by attacking Parliament building, PTV Islamabad station, and even threatening the judges of the Supreme court of Pakistan. That dharna ended only when the children of this nation were slaughtered the terrorists in APS. I have no idea what this monhoos will take this time to end his brainless and stupid political activities when the nation is already going through painful testing times. But then what you can expect from a brainless and selfish druggy.

Last edited:
The other side, hmmm we can say they avoid getting into Politics and that is their job, so I won't praise them for doing something which is Obvious and basic.

Yeah I would like to see some evidence of those Billions, Army also have business and corruption, which no one can question so all their " good deeds " doesn't matter if their existence is hurting Pakistan as a country, Army belongs to Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't belong to Army.

And what about those Plots ? Land Grabbing's ? Creating a lavish gated community surrounded by poor neighborhoods, enforcing your own laws with many restrictions on surrounding areas with accountability ? bro I just came to USA, I spend 30 years in Pakistan :)

Generals are product of this system that produce some of the nasty people in this country, and then supported the corrupt Politicians, Army as an institution by its core is wrong/corrupt and has to be rebuild, because its relic system of British left over brown boot polisye Jee huzoor, our Generals live like Kings and have servants for not just them for their kids and begum's, you remember that song Quote, Saeen tu Saeen... Saeen ka kutta bhi Saeen!!! General Sahab ka kutta bhi General hota hai...

I am talking about the System of Army, not how they operate... I am talking about a mafia group that is looting and harming Pakistan, and you are praising their discipline and ability to loot Pakistan in a amazing way, both are two different arguments.

Successful ? where and when ? if you mean by wars then the foot soldier fight the battle not the Generals, 71 was purely a product corrupt Generals and their twisted mindset, and yes yes bhutto was responsible to but there is more than enough evidence of Pakistan Generals treating Bangli's worse than humans, and mistrusting them... similar pattern we see in Karachi against the Urdu speaking community. if a institution create 9 bad apples out of 10 and 1 good, than that institution is already failed.

I don't have to paint an Image of them, I know most of them are drunkards, my Aunt lived in Malir Cantt for more than 15 years and her Husband due to his position was well connected to high ranking Generals, often invited to their Parties etc, while awam die in hunger these Generals get rich. I asked you a question, Have you ever see a poor Major or Captain ? or Brigadier ? I never did. Everything you are talking about is duty of Military as a institution but only in Pakistan, Army runs media/Govt/SC/Establishment foreign policy/Business and regime change, if Army was confined to borders and fight the internal and external threats they would have respect, like they used to in many Pakistani's eyes but this institution has done so much damage to no just political system but society in general and is showing no sign of regret, they are irredeemable.

Not an Arguments but reality check.

Do I have to know their morning routines to know if there are Generals in Pakistan Army who drinks Alcohol ? we have Generals who drink, have sexual affairs, Gamble in USA, and much more than never come to light, as I said there is no accountability in the institution, and Govt or investigative agencies have no access to what happen in the Army.
Same old repetition of rhetoric, kiya faida.
You need to read about successful military commanders and the missions they undertook.

As for knowing about GOC's, you really don't know, your reply is evident of media brain wash as your views are based on that without knowing the affairs in military circles.

This is why argument goes in circles.

For someone sporting an Australian flag, you sure love Pakistan military elite. Im starting to think you swam out of the nutsack of a high ranking army officer, this would make alot of sense.. We all know how Brigadiers and up chose to not only settle abroad after retirement but keep their children overseas..

How can you blame everything on civilians and yet fail to or rather choose to neglect its the military elite which has been in control of Pakistan for the better part of 70 years... they are the reason Pakistan is far behind both India and Bangladesh in all socio and economic indicators. They are reason we have a faux democracy. They are the reason we have Sharifs and Zardaris.
Why even post a reply when you are on a guessing march. Useless.

Back
Top Bottom