What's new

Don't name kids Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan: Cleric on Eid

It's difficult for a cleric to emphasize upon being a decent human rather than being a decent Muslim.

Technically speaking a decent Muslim should be a decent human too. However if the cleric changes his sales pitch, he will lose his gig.

Exactly sir, Dr. Iqbal said it well:

bas k dushwar hai har kam ka asan hona
admi ko bhi mayassar nahi insan hona

Well clerics for the most part don't believe in religious tolerance much ...

And shahrukh and salman khan are more Hindu than Muslim to be honest... They both have been openly caught taking part in hindu festivals and praying to Hindu gods.... As far as I know that automatically disqualifies them as Muslims ... The only thing Muslim about them is their names so I can see where the cleric is coming from...

If you renounce your pagan gods for Islam, we can give you the Muslim name of Saif Ali Khan.
Saif is...
Another hindu pagan idol worshipper :)

What this cleric has done other than issuing fatwas and poking his nose everywhere!! Muslims should not name their child after this jerk by the way.

That determination is for Allah alone, we can't comment on it.

but i have heard many members on pdf say that the kafirs go straight to hell..also that it is written in kuran(correct me if i am wrong)

I've heard that another fatwa will be issued shortly during the forthcoming Diwali season urging people not to name their kids PlanetWarrior

Back
Top Bottom