What's new

Shah Rukh Khan second richest actor in the world

Kiyoun Teri per varnish kea whore house Mein homie thee...tumhaara gandoo sorry Gandhi Kinabalu khak bee nahien milay gi...cause he's already burned to death...what an impotent man he was.
quote]

yaar tu ultimate baap hai.....main tujhe anonymous chutia...oops sher ka khitabe-e-noor deta hu, aur bata thodi dilchasp baate

yaar tu ultimate baap hai.....main tujhe anonymous chutia...oops sher ka khitabe-e-noor deta hu, aur bata thodi dilchasp baate
Hahahaahahahaa...its just a beginning mate.....I can take u to the end..depending how far you wanna go.

Hahahaahahahaa...its just a beginning mate.....I can take u to the end..depending how far you wanna go.

Soo scary....the keyboard warrior stalks the night sky, armed with a malfunctioning brain and an impotent penis, how far will he go.jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye anonymous chut*** oops keep making that mistake, sher-e-noor ke karname.Aur bol yaar , bada majaa aa raha hai.

@Secur i agree with the nagative rating given to me, but why not to skywalker....being selective and hypocrite are we.

Back
Top Bottom