What's new

Don’t fight 1962 all over again

congratulations again! for you can find tanks in the city's main square on innocent children

only INyour dreams kid :rofl:
India is ruled by curruption and relation. But NOT by freaks :D
So no tanks ever :D

Definatly we have them. But we don't have rolling tanks in the city's main square on innocent children too. Aren't you going to congratulate me on that too ???
Ya you directly shot dead the 100+ kids in kashmir with in a month.....:angry:

Stupidity of two politicians,Three/four diplomats do not make a country "aggressor".Our foreign policy before and after 1962 is much much better than its western and eastern neighbors.You are talking about Tibetans.India could have done much worse than what its doing now.I feel pity for the poor tibetans who have nothing left other than burning themselves.
Tell me honestly,do you always write what you truly believe?
Well it makes the country agressor when the top most stupid leader is pm of the country and fate of nation is tied to his stupid decision making.

Retardation of epic proportions.

How is Public protest even remotely related to Terrorists/Militants hiding in a religious place of worship?

The Anti-Sikh riots of 1984 are minuscule compared to the cultural revolution

Besides Indian Govt apologized to Sikhs for 1984 riots. When will CCP ever apologize for the cultural revolution?

i give you a chance to make up for your ignorance.
read the following web and find how we evaluate the cultural revolution
http://baike.baidu.com/view/1921.htm

Solution is simple population exchange like what happened during partition.Those who want to live in india they can stay back and those who want to live in china can move to china along with the south tibet which china claims.

Can we do same for Kashmir?

Ya you directly shot dead the 100+ kids in kashmir with in a month.....:angry:

Those shot dead are not kids. They are terrorists.

Retardation of epic proportions.

How is Public protest even remotely related to Terrorists/Militants hiding in a religious place of worship?

The Anti-Sikh riots of 1984 are minuscule compared to the cultural revolution

Besides Indian Govt apologized to Sikhs for 1984 riots. When will CCP ever apologize for the cultural revolution?
SGPC says they were not terrorists but martyrs.And SPGC reflects public sentiments of punjab. Anti sikh riots were not minuscule estimated figures says around 3000 sikhs were killed or burnt alive with in delhi itself..

Can we do same for Kashmir?
yes.Pakistan can take thae whole of kashmir land and those among population want to move to india they are free to do.

Those shot dead are not kids. They are terrorists.
wow stone pelting 12-13 yrs old teenage kids terrorist.:angry:

And yet, its not India that is called the hotbed of cross border terrorism and is accused by all and sundry as promoter of international terrorism. Foreign military leaders have not called UNSC designated terrorist groups as veritable arm of Indian establishment. Its not India where foreign countries send in their military assets to eliminate terrorists who have established their writ within the boundaries of the nation state.. And its not India whose military intelligence chiefs are sued in American courts for causing death due to terrorist activities. And its certainly not India which does not react to thousands of its citizens getting killed by terrorists, just because going up against those terrorists would mean going up against the assets that they themselves created in their mirage like quest of attaining strategic depth. .All the above accolades belong to "you know who " ;)
nope india is way above that.rather its cabinet ministers like kamalnath get sued in foreign courts..No other country can hope get this distinction as indians.:azn:

Nyamjang+Chu.JPG

The Nyamjang Chu river, just after it flows into India at Khinzemane, near the Namka Chu, where the Sino-Indian war of 1962 began

Instead, the Indian Army needs to rethink its strategy, relying on local partnership as in the 1950s, rather than on an overwhelming presence that could start being resented. This must involve a three-fold action plan: firstly, recruit at least twenty territorial army battalions from local tribes, which will defend their homeland fiercely against the Chinese, rather than relying on regular army battalions that are posted into these unknown areas from their bases thousands of kilometres away. These local tribal battalions must form the first line of defence.

Secondly, rather than committing the bulk of our regular army battalions into defensive deployments aimed at stopping the Chinese at the border, reorganise these formations into offensive strike groups that are geared, trained and equipped to retaliate against any Chinese incursion with counter-incursions into Tibet. There should be 8-10 such fully developed contingency plans ready for execution, along with the resources to execute them with.

Thirdly, create the infrastructure of roads and railways in Arunachal and Assam that will be needed to mobilise the offensive strike groups and transport them to the border fast enough to pre-empt any Chinese counter deployment. This is perhaps the most essential step needed, since it will serve both a military and civil purpose. In providing road connectivity to villages along the McMahon Line, we are providing a lifeline that ties them to India.

Broadsword: Don’t fight 1962 all over again

Who is this gentleman Col Ajai Shukla. Was he an adjutant in some territorial battalion, because his understanding of military operations and strategy clearly displays his uncouth illustration of matters beyond his mental reach. His last ACR should only have mentioned, "Predisposed as Captain and Retired."

His comparison of regular Indian Army battalions with tribal militia is indeed deafening.

His pre-disposition of offensive groups countering the Chinese offensive rather than following a defensive-offensive strategy is LMAO strategy. The Chinese Army would launch the offensive with an aim and objective in mind, the minimum being wresting her territory from Indian occupation. Will they be pushed about some or many of these offensive groups going into Chinese territory and travel as long as their patrol takes them - as after they achieve their objective, the Chinese Army in any case would have effected complete encirclement of these groups and would either await their surrender or let them attempt a breakout to reach Indian territory or even let them die of hunger.

I have no idea what does he mean by pre-empting a Chinese counter deployment. And in any case, the planned Indian strike corps can either go in to a counter offensive or a riposte, depending upon the environment that exist on ground and may even have to occupy another line of defence if all else fail.

If Indian Army listens to Col Ajay Shukla, I am pretty sure all else will definitely fail.

SGPC says they were not terrorists but martyrs.And SPGC reflects public sentiments of punjab. Anti sikh riots were not minuscule estimated figures says around 3000 sikhs were killed or burnt alive with in delhi itself..

i don't like quantification of death, i was talking in comparison with Chinese Cultural revolution.

India is winning the peace? Seriously?

When Tibetan separatists have enough, they set themselves on fire, and themselves alone. When Indian Maoists/Kashmiris/Northeasterners have enough, they blow up scores of people at a time.

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

terrorism_map.jpg

Red = Extreme Risk, Yellow = Moderate Risk, Green = Low Risk

India is in the highest category of Terrorism Risk, along with Afghanistan and Somalia.

If that is not called "winning the peace", then how about this other index:

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember that china with its free press :no:, extremely independent legal system has always shown favourable stats. The Chinese govt initially denied the sanlu scandal.

i don't like quantification of death, i was talking in comparison with Chinese Cultural revolution.
You started the quantification indirectly with you comparisons hence the nos.

Who is this gentleman Col Ajai Shukla. Was he an adjutant in some territorial battalion, because his understanding of military operations and strategy clearly displays his uncouth illustration of matters beyond his mental reach. His last ACR should only have mentioned, "Predisposed as Captain and Retired."

His comparison of regular Indian Army battalions with tribal militia is indeed deafening.

His pre-disposition of offensive groups countering the Chinese offensive rather than following a defensive-offensive strategy is LMAO strategy. The Chinese Army would launch the offensive with an aim and objective in mind, the minimum being wresting her territory from Indian occupation. Will they be pushed about some or many of these offensive groups going into Chinese territory and travel as long as their patrol takes them - as after they achieve their objective, the Chinese Army in any case would have effected complete encirclement of these groups and would either await their surrender or let them attempt a breakout to reach Indian territory or even let them die of hunger.

I have no idea what does he mean by pre-empting a Chinese counter deployment. And in any case, the planned Indian strike corps can either go in to a counter offensive or a riposte, depending upon the environment that exist on ground and may even have to occupy another line of defence if all else fail.

If Indian Army listens to Col Ajay Shukla, I am pretty sure all else will definitely fail.
I think he was tank man in army(i may be wrong though)

You started the quantification indirectly with you comparisons hence the nos.

I think he was tank man in army(i may be wrong though)

Surprising. Normally the officers and commanders of mechanized formations are believed to be mentally more agile than their counterparts in pedal infantry.

He apparently seems more pedal than many may believe him to be.

Surprising. Normally the officers and commanders of mechanized formations are believed to be mentally more agile than their counterparts in pedal infantry.

He apparently seems more pedal than many may believe him to be.
sorry not so versed with military matters.

Solution is simple population exchange like what happened during partition.Those who want to live in india they can stay back and those who want to live in china can move to china along with the south tibet which china claims.

I second that. We should throw out anyone that doesnt want India to be what it is now. Muslims who dont want India can go to Pakistan. And Maoists can go to China. India would be a much better place without these pissants.

India is winning the peace? Seriously?

India is not the most peaceful country I agree. Its because of some pissants from the western border. And the maoists, who have no solution for anything. They only like to blow **** up. :lol:

Woha hold on you horses....India does not believe in peaceful coexistence with its neighbors rather india is an hegemonic.

India believes in peaceful coexistence with her neighbors. Except for the fact that one particular neighbor in the west tends to pull stinkers every now and then. And then get their rear handed to them. So now they are butt hurt calling India hegemonic when in reality India is a righteous and moral nation with peace loving people, unlike the warmongering tribes in the west.

I second that. We should throw out anyone that doesnt want India to be what it is now. Muslims who dont want India can go to Pakistan. And Maoists can go to China. India would be a much better place without these pissants.
nope we believe in changing the system itself hence the look of the country.

nope we believe in changing the system itself hence the look of the country.

What you believe in does not matter. We call the shots here. We will open up our borders for any Hindus or Buddhists, Christians and even innocent Muslims who wanna be part of this great nation, because we are secular and tolerant. Whoever does not want India to be what it is now, are free to leave to whichever hellhole in the west (till the middle east) they want to move to. But any attempt to endanger India's integrity, will be met with brutality with no bounds. We will smash them down to the core of the earth and show no mercy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom