What's new

Don’t fight 1962 all over again

I do not think that the Chinese would have to reincarnate another 62. The Indians are doing it unto themselves.
Really??? Look at mirror pls.

They have over 140 armed secessionist groups operating in India.
And who are there Financiers/ Promoters?

Their security forces have killed hundreds of thousands on innocents from their own minorities.
Are you talking about Militants killed in Kashmir??? Your so called innocent freedom fighters??

They have destroyed their places of worship on regular intervals.
Again........... Mirror pls.

They have not been able to provide relief provisioned even in Indian constitution to many groups of people.
Once Again...... Mirror Pls.

Even within shouting presence of Indian security forces, the secessionist groups have formed their own independent governments, run their own judiciary, bureaucracy and even their own organized armies.
Lol.

The Chinese just need to wait and let India crumble under its own weight, which it can not carry.
again lol........

Normally such states either are close to becoming failed states or have become failed states but tend to just dither.
Now i am damn sure, you don't have mirror.:lol:

Who is this gentleman Col Ajai Shukla. Was he an adjutant in some territorial battalion, because his understanding of military operations and strategy clearly displays his uncouth illustration of matters beyond his mental reach. His last ACR should only have mentioned, "Predisposed as Captain and Retired."

I am sure they recruited you in army directly as a colonel due to your indepth understanding of such matters and loquaciousness.

His comparison of regular Indian Army battalions with tribal militia is indeed deafening.

Read again. he did not compare. he speaks of 'tribal militia' as a supplement not as a replacement of regular soldiers.

His pre-disposition of offensive groups countering the Chinese offensive rather than following a defensive-offensive strategy is LMAO strategy.

why is that? Defensive mindset does not win wars. If the army were to stay put and defend the chinese will control the pace of the war and play it our acc to their comfort level. In order to defeat well laid plans, surprise and aggression is necessary. And why not plan for offense now when we have the capability?

The Chinese Army would launch the offensive with an aim and objective in mind, the minimum being wresting her territory from Indian occupation. Will they be pushed about some or many of these offensive groups going into Chinese territory and travel as long as their patrol takes them - as after they achieve their objective, the Chinese Army in any case would have effected complete encirclement of these groups and would either await their surrender or let them attempt a breakout to reach Indian territory or even let them die of hunger.

seriously, where were you when you folks planned kargil ! It could have turned out well for ya! your fool proof plans bit dust. your airforce didn't participate for whatever reasons. your strategic acumen is required by your country. we have folks here who can do the same for us and lots better.

I have no idea what does he mean by pre-empting a Chinese counter deployment.

pre-empting in this case doesn't mean preclude. It suggests to avoid doing catching up ourselves and rather make them do it.

And in any case, the planned Indian strike corps can either go in to a counter offensive or a riposte, depending upon the environment that exist on ground and may even have to occupy another line of defence if all else fail.

If Indian Army listens to Col Ajay Shukla, I am pretty sure all else will definitely fail.

hahahahahaha. Irony just asphyxiated itself.

P.S - Zakii saab. i have to disagree with your assessment. That post was not flame bait. we were two Indians discussing a term used for Indians. Also what is this thing about 6-7 posts old? Do i have to go overboard to increase my post count before i can offer opinion or rebut some half baked theory?

also please give a new guy on the block a little leeway, else joe Shakespeare's prediction about me not surviving for long here would come true:woot:

Back
Top Bottom