What's new

Don’t fight 1962 all over again

You are right. The point I wanted to make is that "winning the peace" here has nothing to do with attacks like 26/11 you mentioned in your post.You are peaceful because you are lucky to have a neighbor like us,my friend.
Woha hold on you horses....India does not believe in peaceful coexistence with its neighbors rather india is an hegemonic.It started forward policy with china first even after 1962 war it used to do subversive activities in tibet through force made of exiled tibetians.All other neighbours of india have similar complains with it as that of china.

some indians' job is to discredit China.
but the fact is most Chinese ,including tibetans have better jobs ,higher living standards,more money,bigger houses,better education and medical conditions,longer life expectancy than those some indians.

Caged birds have better house , better medical conditions , better food to eat , longer life no doubt
But they don't have the basic essential of life - FREEDOM

Russia obviously has a significant problem with terrorism, I think everyone has heard of the attacks in Moscow including the major hostage situations that occurred there.

The Moscow attacks are synonymous with the multiple attacks in Mumbai, and the multiple IM attacks in New Delhi.

Do you ever see such massive attacks taking place in Shanghai or Beijing or Hong Kong? Not multiple, not even single. There are no terrorism-related "travel warnings" for any of these cities, unlike Mumbai and New Delhi.

Yeah, how did you guys manage to avoid that ? I mean you've got a small section of the Ugyur population *can't spell it* who've engaged in acts of terrorism & yet you've managed to keep it localized to Xinjiang ! I know the Pakistani Security Apparatus nabbed quite a few of them that travelled back & forth between our countries but how ever did you guys manage to stop their movement within Mainland China whereas over here our terrorists kept blowing themselves up at will before our intelligence agencies & the armed forces neutralized them to the best of their abilities.

Either way - Kudos !

Yeah, how did you guys manage to avoid that ? I mean you've got a small section of the Ugyur population *can't spell it* who've engaged in acts of terrorism & yet you've managed to keep it localized to Xinjiang ! I know the Pakistani Security Apparatus nabbed quite a few of them that travelled back & forth between our countries but how ever did you guys manage to stop their movement within Mainland China whereas over here our terrorists kept blowing themselves up at will before our intelligence agencies & the armed forces neutralized them to the best of their abilities.

Either way - Kudos !

Thanks buddy. :)

In fact we were mostly just lucky that these border regions are so remote and so far away. Which helps to stop these problems from being transmitted to the rest of the country.

Also, it probably helps as well that we are extremely strict in punishing these terrorists/militants. And have effective systems in place to clamp down on their networks.

china can spank indida anywhere anytime.and maoists will fully support china in bringing change in india with a people's govt rather than of corrupt elites govt in india.

This argument of urs about ideological brotherhood is utter BS, China (the founder of Maoism) has itself renunciated Maoism soon after the death of Mao, they are as capitalist a society today as the US, the only communism left in China is the Communist Party of China. Though our Maoists have still not heard this news even after 40 years, maybe they should buy a TV or a PC also along with the guns & the bullets.

Caged birds have better house , better medical conditions , better food to eat , longer life no doubt
But they don't have the basic essential of life - FREEDOM

we don't have freedom to discriminate against women,to corrupt,to be upper caste, to open defecation,to violate traffic rules.but you have all those.......congratulations

we don't have freedom to discriminate against women,to corrupt,to be upper caste, to open defecation,to violate traffic rules.but you have all those.......congratulations

Definatly we have them. But we don't have rolling tanks in the city's main square on innocent children too. Aren't you going to congratulate me on that too ???

Woha hold on you horses....India does not believe in peaceful coexistence with its neighbors rather india is an hegemonic.It started forward policy with china first even after 1962 war it used to do subversive activities in tibet through force made of exiled tibetians. All other neighbours of india have similar complains with it as that of china.

And yet, its not India that is called the hotbed of cross border terrorism and is accused by all and sundry as promoter of international terrorism. Foreign military leaders have not called UNSC designated terrorist groups as veritable arm of Indian establishment. Its not India where foreign countries send in their military assets to eliminate terrorists who have established their writ within the boundaries of the nation state.. And its not India whose military intelligence chiefs are sued in American courts for causing death due to terrorist activities. And its certainly not India which does not react to thousands of its citizens getting killed by terrorists, just because going up against those terrorists would mean going up against the assets that they themselves created in their mirage like quest of attaining strategic depth. .All the above accolades belong to "you know who " ;)

Woha hold on you horses....India does not believe in peaceful coexistence with its neighbors rather india is an hegemonic.It started forward policy with china first even after 1962 war it used to do subversive activities in tibet through force made of exiled tibetians.All other neighbours of india have similar complains with it as that of china.

Stupidity of two politicians,Three/four diplomats do not make a country "aggressor".Our foreign policy before and after 1962 is much much better than its western and eastern neighbors.You are talking about Tibetans.India could have done much worse than what its doing now.I feel pity for the poor tibetans who have nothing left other than burning themselves.
Tell me honestly,do you always write what you truly believe?

An enviable achievement,indeed.

Definatly we have them. But we don't have rolling tanks in the city's main square on innocent children too. Aren't you going to congratulate me on that too ???

You did the same thing with the Sikhs in 1984 remember?

Except there you killed tens of thousands of Sikh men, women and children.

While in Tiananmen square, even according to Western reports, only a few hundred died.

congratulations again! for you can find tanks in the city's main square on innocent children

Also, it probably helps as well that we are extremely strict in punishing these terrorists/militants. And have effective systems in place to clamp down on their networks.

Quoted for truth.. In India and Pakistan, the vote bank politics prevent this single most useful mechanism to preventing terrorism.. Case in point, is the pathetic record of Pakistan in convicting people arrested for terrorism and equally bad record of India in carrying out punishments given to people like Afzal Guru and Kasab who have been convicted of the same

While in Tiananmen square, even according to Western reports, only a few hundred died.

Wrong. That wasn't by GOI order. And that was a ashamed ill incident.
The culprits are/were treated by law and punished or being punished.
What about you ??? You Governmet roll those tanks. Didn't they ??? Did they ever feel sorry or guilty about that ??? Did any of them is tried for murder ??? Tell me when you find answers

Yes sikh massacre was and is dark spot on Indian fabric but hey we can say that openly where ever we want and in front of anybody. Can you ???

Retardation of epic proportions.

How is Public protest even remotely related to Terrorists/Militants hiding in a religious place of worship?

The Anti-Sikh riots of 1984 are minuscule compared to the cultural revolution

Besides Indian Govt apologized to Sikhs for 1984 riots. When will CCP ever apologize for the cultural revolution?

Back
Top Bottom