What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't tell me you are in a mood for another dose..............

What dose brother? I have not changed my stand. And this is a belief held by most Muslim Indians today. That a majority on your side are musalmans only in name.

Please tell me why are you killing musalmans. First answer that question without talking about my walls or furniture or the tired look on my face.

What dose brother? I have not changed my stand. And this is a belief held by most Muslim Indians today. That a majority on your side are musalmans only in name.

What authority these so called Indian Musalman have? Name countries, organisations that recognise that there are such people as Indian Musalman? World knows Indians what is this Indian Musalman?

Again will ask you the question which you have been unable to answer previously ...................... Are you an Indian first or a Musalman first? Because Indian and Musalman together are not recognised.

And what assurance do I have that I am interacting with a Musalman here?

Finally what majority of Indians think about us............... well who cares not me.

Please tell me why are you killing musalmans. First answer that question without talking about my walls or furniture or the tired look on my face.

You are slandering, labeling me as a killer of a Musalman without evidence. Where is your evidence? Don't give me that shit Sanghis teach you in their gatherings come up with evidence and we will talk about Musalman Musalman.

Good to see that at least my point was able to get a reply from female member ; a reply I was expecting....Yes, it is to cruel and painful...Thanks for siding with us and not generalizing all men as evil or oppressors.

BTW, Whats with this "the 'thing' is actually worshipped in certain religions as the revered bearer of nature's masculine power"

I don't get it. In which religion, nuts are worshiped?
Can't say anything about nuts but Hindu women (well, some of them) do worship the dick of Lord Shiva, you know, pouring milk on the Shiva Linga and stuff??

feelin the heat male chauvinist?
Nah, i just don't give a flying F about this thread anymore after mods deleted & issued me warning for my first comment. Btw how many parts have you cut off of your relatives men so far? Do you enjoy this job or it sucks?

Nah, i just don't give a flying F about this thread anymore after mods deleted & issued me warning for my first comment. Btw how many parts have you cut off of your relatives men so far? Do you enjoy this job or it sucks?
why would I do that? they didnt do anything to me yet

so you are saying if some women cut your peepee for no reason at all you still deserved it because they are women hence they can never be wrong in their judgment and for that reason there is no need for any law against women.
bro don't just give up your rights just because you are a male.every one is equal and should be treated as such with no exception.so fight for your peepee.
when did i say i want my peepee cut off? i will refrain from any actions that might get any part of my body cut off

Shows your frustration with your husband
eww dude, I aint gay, nor am i married WTF ?

Men and women do different kind of violence.

Men do physical stuff ...like beating, acid throwing, cutting off nose such like...and they get away with it.

Women do pcycholigical violence...like making a mans life a living hell...and they get away with it.

I don't know which is worse ...a women getting a beating for burning the dinner or a man being verbally exploited and demeaned every day. Both happens.
no, women do not get away with it, in most cases atleast

Good Work

Not surprising how many men come to the madrassah complaining about their wife's erroneous behavior. Women turning to violence is a logical step. I blame on-screen drama being too comfortable.

human rights equal rights.

when suppressed people turn to violence what does it mean?

ok enough BS.. saw this news the other day ... this was more of a family feud than a husband-asking-wife-to-stay-at-home and there were several people involved including his brother in law, but seems like ET just painted it like a man-getting-what-he-deserved thing to get ratings

I have answered this so-called dichotomy (in Pakistani heads, not Indian) in my very early days here. I am here purely as an Indian, and would prefer if I am not held up for dissection at regular intervals as some sort of lab specimen. A Muslim Indian.

My deen is very personal thing for me. As is my Iman. I do not believe it is anyone's business. It is between me and Allah. Only. Hope that explains and answers your question once and for all.

So what right do you have to question Pakistani Musalman? Don't you find it hypocritical that you can question us but when we start dealing you, you seek refuge in "My deen is my personal matter".

I am not talking about you personally. I use you as in why are Pakistanis killing musalmans?

What sort of understanding of Islam you have that allows you to kill thousands upon thousands of musalmans and still call yourselves musalmans? Please answer and do not deflect. I am not talking about you as in User. I am asking about your people.

I asked you clearly bring proof which Musalman we have killed? Name them or stop slandering and with your cheap tactics of labeling us as killers.

How about we start with the defaced 400 bodies in unmarked graves in Balochistan, with Pakistan Zindabad written on their front?

Do you know who killed them? Did you see us killing them? Any witnesses who can attest in a court room?

Any Indian financed tom dick can kill people and write whatever on the bodies to misguide ignorant masses.

You live in delusions and world filled with propaganda that's all otherwise you would have found courage to oppose your government for its sheer visible atrocities and human rights violations.

Back
Top Bottom