What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
social norm? who are men to be imposing these so called "social norms" on women? men dont own women, as Muslims each and every Muslim belongs to Allah only, thinking yourself superior by giving orders, does not make you superior. Does the man not trust his wife that he cannot let her go out?

No in our social system, women are blamed for everything wrong that happens in the house, they are domestically abused more, why? just because the husband has more physical power, now i hope the man is enjoying his physical superiority without his legs.

If you do not give Justice to the people, they will take it themselves.

I thought you were trying to be "specific" or is it that you just jump from generics to specifics and then again to generic rhetoric because you can't back up your arguments at any front --

Secondly im not even debating what he did was right or wrong ... In your opinion you think it was a provocation and he deserved what he got i.e. getting his legs chopped off ..

I'm simply asking would you be in support like you are here (as shown in your posts)... of a man taking a similar step if a woman tries to enforce a social norm by chopping her legs off ? Would you call it "good work" .. or are you simply saying that you don't believe in 'equality' ?

Last edited:
I thought you were trying to be "specific" or is it that you just jump from generics to specifics and then again to generic rhetoric because you can't back up your arguments at any front --

Secondly im not even debating what he did was right or wrong ... In your opinion you think it was a provocation and he deserved what he got i.e. getting his legs chopped off ..

I'm simply asking would you be in support like you are here (as shown in your posts)... of a man taking a similar step if a woman tries to enforce a social norm by chopping her legs off ? Would you call it "good work" .. or are you simply saying that you don't believe in 'equality' ?
WOMEN DO GET THEIR BODY PARTS CHOPPED OFF, THEY GET KILLED, IT OCCURS OFTEN.
I ONLY SUPPORTED THIS BECAUSE IT AS AN EVENT YOU DONT WITNESS EVERYDAY.
IF A MAN CAN HURT A WOMAN, AND WE AS A SOCIETY DO NOTHING.
THEN WE SHOULD NOT CRY WHEN A WOMAN DOES JUSTICE HERSELF.

end of the day what she did was wrong you cant argue with that. she mush face the courts. if it was a guy the same would apply.

end of the day what she did was wrong you cant argue with that. she mush face the courts. if it was a guy the same would apply.
yeah, but the life of the woman would have been hell before, and would be hell after if the criminal was a man.
However his life wasn't hell before, but it might become hell afterwards.

yeah, but the life of the woman would have been hell before, and would be hell after if the criminal was a man.
However his life wasn't hell before, but it might become hell afterwards.
the word "would" does not help your case. yes the "chances"of her life being hell is high what are you trying to say she too revenge on him for the beating in the past? we don know thefull story here so its best to wait for more info to unfold

the word "would" does not help your case. yes the "chances"of her life being hell is high what are you trying to say she too revenge on him for the beating in the past? we don know thefull story here so its best to wait for more info to unfold
majority of the cases in Pakistan, the woman's life IS made hell.

As expected you didn't answer my question .. No matter, writing in CAPS won't make your point right my friend -- Women get body parts chopped off .. true .. however lets ask ourselves does anybody go and say the likes of "good work" to the perpetrator ?? Have you seen that happening on PDF.. I've been a member for about 6 years and I've never seen that on any thread ... However, when stories like this are posted where a man is the victim, there are about 2-3 people that have the same stance as you.

Secondly .. your talking about "justice" .. are you freaking kidding me ? so him expecting somewhat of a social norm from his wife results in him getting his legs chopped off ... and this to you is justice ? If we go by those standards, red Indians and Black people can commit most heinous of crimes against white people (MEN & WOMEN) and you can shove that under the carpet by chanting "poetic justice" .. Vets from Britian in WW-II can commit most heinous of crimes against women and chant poetic justice as well (refer to the white feather campaign) ...

Heck most serial killers have the worst of childhoods and they find poetic justice in exacting revenge on their victims .. just look up Edmund Kemper .. However have you seen anybody defending such heinous actions ?? ..No ?? .. I wonder why ??... maybe because most people have the common sense and decency to see a vile inhumane action and condemn it instead of coming to the perpetrator's defense ..

Lastly, if this is the idea of justice to you where an individual can commit most heinous of crimes yet you have their back because your blindly sympathetic to the group ... lemme just state what it is with clarity .. its not justice ... It's not equality.. it's called bias ... and since we're talking genders -- it happens to be a gender bias .. By definition, that would be called sexist .. something I thought you feminists were supposedly against ...

Last edited:
believe me you, it depends on the mindset, not on the wealth.
that too, but when i was invited to a wedding which was in pakistan the family was "wealthy" there the husband was her b!tch. she would ask for somthing and he would drop what hes doing and go get it. so im speaking for experiance and what i have been told has theres plenty of south asains(pakistanis and indians minus the eastern europeans) in the next largest city

that too, but when i was invited to a wedding which was in pakistan the family was "wealthy" there the husband was her b!tch. she would ask for somthing and he would drop what hes doing and go get it. so im speaking for experiance and what i have been told has theres plenty of south asains(pakistanis and indians minus the eastern europeans) in the next largest city
yeah well that happens too :D
but maybe because she was the new bride?
and btw he cant be a b*tch, he can be her dog though :D

I assume you r one of those men who loves to get beaten and seduced by women....Every man has some tendency of it....I won't blame you....:D
if you mean the submissive version of Grey, noooo!!!
08462d8f4e9313a128c2f860af750ef0.jpg

The hypocrisy of some is quite obvious here. You are not supposed to hit a woman even when she's violent toward you. However, she is free to hit you at anything considered suppressive. Honestly, don't marry the guy if he doesn't let you out of the house alone. Unless the woman was forced into marriage, it's her own fault for marrying this guy and then to top it off chopping off logs. And the white-knight manginas on this forum really need to see if their balls are still there.

Back
Top Bottom