What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If something like this happens to me, i might have deserved it, so i think i will not be in a position to mind it.

Very good, at this point let us refer back to something you said before with regards to rape

ok on a serious note, again what is the comparison of rape of males vs rape of women?
in the above mentioned scenario, the society might sympathize with me, but if it was a woman, they would see fault in her for being raped.

First of all, sympathizing with a male rape victim ... I think not .. male victims of rape are in fact not even considered rape victims if they are raped at the hands of women ... They are "getting lucky" as per many .. so lets not even start with the inaccuracies of your statement ...

What I would like you to notice is how you stated that the society will see a woman's fault in getting raped, in other words society will blame the victim. Notice your last response, even if someone asks you, what if you were at the receiving end of such a heinous crime such as bodily harm and mutilation, your like "I might've deserved that" ... Now how about you tell me how is one different then the other? (compare both your statements)

Basically, while you tried to bring in the whole "blaming the victim" story as most feminists do .. you ended up proving that it's not exclusively for women .. heck, bias against men is at such a level in minds of some where they think even in an imaginary situation, if something were to happen to them personally .. they would be the ones at fault .. How about you just say that women can't do wrong .. that they don't have the potential to do evil .. so that we can establish that what you have are not arguments .. they are just your feelings doing the talking for you ..

Last edited:
not impressed. should have chopped off his d!ck instead. :tdown:

Nice "joke" -- flip the script a little and reverse the genders --

Will you be willing to say the female equivalent of what you said here, at a thread about a woman whose husband chopped her legs off for whatever reason -- ?

Not a joke when its a woman at the receiving end now is it ?

just like acid throwing, they made sure he didnt die, but suffer his entire life

believe me you, I do not want people to take the laws into their own hands, but these type of events are necessary to make sure that men do not go way out of hand.
sadly in today's world, what society thinks is more important than what religion says, in light of religion she may be allowed many things which are blocked by today's society.

remove the part of cutting off my peepee, rest is not so bad :D
ok on a serious note, again what is the comparison of rape of males vs rape of women?
in the above mentioned scenario, the society might sympathize with me, but if it was a woman, they would see fault in her for being raped.

*forgotten*

do you think anyone will support her if she leaves him, even her own parents will refuse to take her, so yeah............
Merci !

As per Islamic teachings husband can use authority over wife not to leave his house in his absence and there are not two opinions about it but she can go outside or seek help of relatives in case of emergency or can leave house with her adult male child and as per Islamic laws 13 or 14 years old boy could be considered adult. And as per news she is 42 year old women and we can safely assume she may have that old male child but again ruling is only for emergency and husband can still use his authority. I can't post links otherwise i would provide you people some authentic links to prove my point.
In my personal opinion or the shallow knowledge i have she is completely wrong in her actions along with her relatives, she should be punished.

Haha, good to see something is happening the other way round too! Kind of relief to be honest.

Because of the vast differences of opinion in this thread, and to make it interesting -- I've added a poll with what the usual comments are on this thread ... please do respond so we can quantifiably establish what our collective response is to this story ...

what?

Very good, at this point let us refer back to something you said before with regards to rape

First of all, sympathizing with a male rape victim ... I think not .. male victims of rape are in fact not even considered rape victims if they are raped at the hands of women ... They are "getting lucky" as per many .. so lets not even start with the inaccuracies of your statement ...

What I would like you to notice is how you stated that the society will see a woman's fault in getting raped, in other words society will blame the victim. Notice your last response, even if someone asks you, what if you were at the receiving end of such a heinous crime such as bodily harm and mutilation, your like "I might've deserved that" ... Now how about you tell me how is one different then the other? (compare both your statements)

Basically, while you tried to bring in the whole "blaming the victim" story as most feminists do .. you ended up proving that it's not exclusively for women .. heck, bias against men is at such a level in minds of some where they think even in an imaginary situation, if something were to happen to them personally .. they would be the ones at fault .. How about you just say that women can't do wrong .. that they don't have the potential to do evil .. so that we can establish that what you have are not arguments .. they are just your feelings doing the talking for you ..
i might have deserved it was in the sense, if i get some of my parts chopped off, it because I might be bothering or doing something offensive to that woman.
In case of rape, the victim (woman) is simply called the one with the fault by either saying her dress was wrong, or method of speech was wrong etc, she might not necessarily have done anything to the man to get raped as a reaction.
In a man's case he most probably (as this case also shows) did something, which caused a reaction from the woman's size.

ok enough BS.. saw this news the other day ... this was more of a family feud than a husband-asking-wife-to-stay-at-home and there were several people involved including his brother in law, but seems like ET just painted it like a man-getting-what-he-deserved thing to get ratings
im gonna see it in the light as it is presented.........

what?

i might have deserved it was in the sense, if i get some of my parts chopped off, it because I might be bothering or doing something offensive to that woman.
In case of rape, the victim (woman) is simply called the one with the fault by either saying her dress was wrong, or method of speech was wrong etc, she might not necessarily have done anything to the man to get raped as a reaction.
In a man's case he most probably (as this case also shows) did something, which caused a reaction from the woman's size.

Your exposing your double standards right here ... assuming your a feminist (based on your ideas/arguments) -- Your underlying rhetoric would be .. Men and women are equal ..

So assuming both men and women are equal why is that (according to you) when a woman commits a crime she must have been provoked ... while when a man commits a crime .. its because he's a man/animal ..

Following is a list of women who murdered their own children in cold blood with details pertaining to how they did it ... Do enlighten me along with the rest of the forum as to how they "must have had a reason" because women are automatic victims when it comes to the likes of feminists like yourself ...

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-mothers-who-killed-their-kids/

what?

Means thnx:o:

Your exposing your double standards right here ... assuming your a feminist (based on your ideas/arguments) -- Your underlying rhetoric would be .. Men and women are equal ..

So assuming both men and women are equal why is that (according to you) when a woman commits a crime she must have been provoked ... while when a man commits a crime .. its because he's a man/animal ..

Following is a list of women who murdered their own children in cold blood with details pertaining to how they did it ... Do enlighten me along with the rest of the forum as to how they "must have had a reason" because women are automatic victims when it comes to the likes of feminists like yourself ...

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-mothers-who-killed-their-kids/
im talking about this specific case, and the cases and scenarios you mentioned, I did not give a general statement (if I did, im sorry)

Means thnx:o:
why?

im talking about this specific case, and the cases and scenarios you mentioned, I did not give a general statement (if I did, im sorry)

why?

So basically in those specific cases you think women are automatic victims even when they are perpetrators while men are always the perpetrators --no questions asked ...

Coming to this specific case ... let's talk about your response to a news talking about a woman mutilating her husband which was quite literally ..
Good Work
and when someone asked you clarified who in your opinion did the good work ...

So in your opinion, a man who tried to enforce what is a social norm of women staying in their houses, and the woman responding by chopping off his legs is quite literally ... "Good work" ..

My only question remains ... Will you be saying the same thing (i.e Good work) if it was a man chopping off a woman's legs because she might've "provoked" him ... ??

Last edited:
So basically in those specific cases you think women are automatic victims even when they are perpetrators while men are always the perpetrators --no questions asked ...

Coming to this specific case ... let's talk about your response to a news talking about a woman mutilating her husband which was quite literally ..

and when someone asked you clarified who in your opinion did the good work ...

So in your opinion, a man who tried to enforce what is a social norm of women staying in their houses, and the woman responding by chopping off his legs is quite literally ... "Good work" ..

My only question remains ... Will you be saying the same thing (i.e Good work) if it was a man chopping off a woman's legs because she might've "provoked" him ... ??
social norm? who are men to be imposing these so called "social norms" on women? men dont own women, as Muslims each and every Muslim belongs to Allah only, thinking yourself superior by giving orders, does not make you superior. Does the man not trust his wife that he cannot let her go out?

No in our social system, women are blamed for everything wrong that happens in the house, they are domestically abused more, why? just because the husband has more physical power, now i hope the man is enjoying his physical superiority without his legs.

If you do not give Justice to the people, they will take it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom