What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A crime is a crime, doesn't matter who is the perpetrator. whether its a man or a woman, the law is the same for everyone.

A crime is a crime, doesn't matter who is the perpetrator. whether its a man or a woman, the law is the same for everyone.

True. The woman should be punished.
But the bigger crime of that particular woman being supressed by this man should not be overlooked either.
Imagine being denied freedom!! We men take that little fact as granted but many woman don't have that basic right....

But the bigger crime of that particular woman being supressed by this man should not be overlooked either.
Imagine being denied freedom!! We men take that little fact as granted but many woman don't have that basic right....

agreed,

Are you seriously suggesting the "bigger crime" here is "being denied freedom" ... and not the mutilation of the man who can't walk the rest of his life ?

The hypocrisy of some is quite obvious here. You are not supposed to hit a woman even when she's violent toward you. However, she is free to hit you at anything considered suppressive. Honestly, don't marry the guy if he doesn't let you out of the house alone. Unless the woman was forced into marriage, it's her own fault for marrying this guy and then to top it off chopping off logs. And the white-knight manginas on this forum really need to see if their balls are still there.

Nice to see you posting again ..

Last edited:

Yes, not allowed to leave one's home, something one can get out of via divorce, etc is a bigger crime than getting your leg chopped off. Because you can grow your legs back, you know.

The husband deserved it. Nice work by the woman.

If only our women can learn to use violence against misogynist loser men, these pathetic excuses of social norms will die out. Women need to understand that violence is the only language that men understand most.

A few bullet-ridden male bodies would be sufficient to deter the male-dominated society to use religion and societal norms as an excuse to suppress women.

I am all for WOMEN EMPOWERMENT through axes, knives and automatic rifles.

Only mentally sick individuals would appreciate cases of domestic violence.

If only our women can learn to use violence against misogynist loser men, these pathetic excuses of social norms will die out. Women need to understand that violence is the only language that men understand most.

A few bullet-ridden male bodies would be sufficient to deter the male-dominated society to use religion and societal norms as an excuse to suppress women.

Right.

You cannot suppress fire with gasoline and/or fire. Point is that you cannot address issues of domestic violence with counter-violence.

You need to educate people about their rights.

God forbid, if somebody attempts to harm me (male or female), I'll respond in kind or worse.

Last edited:

The likes of your responses remind me of a quote by Oscar Wilde who said " With age comes wisdom, but sometimes age comes alone" ...

Marital problems are not rare, they are an everyday reality. Ironing them out through fighting verbally etc. is what normal couples do. If they can't solve it by themselves they get council/ or in countries like Pakistan get the elders involved. Even if then, things don't work out .. they can go for a divorce ...

But lets put your theory to the test by substituting genders for races ... put the same criteria on black and white races ... Will you also defend black people raping/killing/mutilating white people (male & females) because historically whites have suppressed the black population in the worst way imaginable ?

The fact that a man who is THE VICTIM of mutilation, who can't walk the rest of his life ... is being painted as the symbol for "male supremacy" is enough to know how supreme the male is in more or less any society ..

It is just a guide and ''beating'' is a ludicrous thing to state. I trust you brush your teeth, the toothstick/toothbrush the Ulema said to tap! It does not leave marks, bruises as its just symbolic.

Sorry women are not toothbrushes of men. This tap thing is BS.

If your analogy works both ways it can be accepted.

Sorry women are not toothbrushes of men. This tap thing is BS.

If your analogy works both ways it can be accepted.

Sir/Madam, not interested if you accept it or not. I merely offered clarification to a Hindustani who was, like you in state of confusion.

Sir/Madam, not interested if you accept it or not. I merely offered clarification to a Hindustani who was, like you in state of confusion.

Why do you get a shock when i use the words 'both ways'.

What if the wife is more mature than the husband. It isn't a teacher and student relation. It is husband and wife relation.

Give me an example where Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H or Khulafa e Rashideen or Auliaha allah tapped their wives.

Instead i read one waliullah had a very bad tempered wife but he treated her with sebr and patience.

Why do you get a shock when i use the words 'both ways'.

What if the wife is more mature than the husband. It isn't a teacher and student relation. It is husband and wife relation.

Give me an example where Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H or Khulafa e Rashideen or Auliaha allah tapped their wives.

Instead i read one waliullah had a very bad tempered wife but he treated her with sebr and patience.

This subject is thoroughly dealt with and we're not here to educate every single individual who comes along. That's ridiculous. Allah has given you tools to find out, like a person who goes to school. Here is a pointer you're in Pakistan go and ask a Mufti!

This subject is thoroughly dealt with and we're not here to educate every single individual who comes along. That's ridiculous. Allah has given you tools to find out, like a person who goes to school. Here is a pointer you're in Pakistan go and ask a Mufti!

You brough the toothbrush and tap thing mentioned by 'Ulama e Karam'. So i asked you to give an example from the conjugal life of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, Khulafa e Rashideen and AuliaALLAH where they tapped their wives.

Remember no wali is wali but he is also an aalim, except majzoob.

So your are supposed to go to a mufti and find the answer, not me.

If you don't have the time to go, i would request mods @waz and @Oscar to spare you from the forum so that you find the answer and return.

You brough the toothbrush and tap thing mentioned by 'Ulama e Karam'. So i asked you to give an example from the conjugal life of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, Khulafa e Rashideen and AuliaALLAH where they tapped their wives.

I said what said to answer a Hindustani who was mocking the verse in Surah-Al Nisa. As you're a keyboard ''Islamic scholar'', rather than we deal with real life cases in the madrassah.

Remember no wali is wali but he is also an aalim, except majzoob.

This is separate topic and I suggest look into what a wali is and what an Alim is.

So your are supposed to go to a mufti and find the answer, not me.

I ''MAY'' open a thread on hukul zowj wa hukul zowjah, if i have the time. This requires an extensive approach as their are anti-Islam who are always looking to ridicule us.

If you don't have the time to go, i would request mods @waz and @Oscar to spare you from the forum so that you find the answer and return.

Running to the Mods like a child who did not get his way and hoping to get his candy by making a scene is childish and foolish. Speaks volumes about your character.

Back
Top Bottom