What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said what said to answer a Hindustani who was mocking the verse in Surah-Al Nisa.

He didn't mock any verse, he just pointed towards the crap of CII. But you directly attacked his religion.

Now you see what i do with you!

This is separate topic and I suggest look into what a wali is and what an Alim is.

Maulana Rumi has explain it better for you:

Maulvi Hargiz Na Shud Maula E Rum
Ta Ghulaam E Shams Tabraizi Na Shud

Maulvi could never be Maula-i-Rum
if he had not devoted himself to Shams Tabrizi

I ''MAY'' open a thread on hukul zowj wa hukul zowjah, if i have the time. This requires an extensive approach as their are anti-Islam who are always looking to ridicule us.

No one ridicules a logical debate. But please do not open a thread, you have enough tortured us in this thread where you can't justify tapping BS.

Running to the Mods like a child who did not get his way and hoping to get his candy by making a scene is childish and foolish. Speaks volumes about your character.

Illogical debate is tantamount to trolling. Which you insisted despite of my repeated requests to justify tapping. So i had to report you.

Now believe you are living on bonus in this forum unless you consolidate your position.

Now you see what i do with you!

No see what I do to you and expose you as an ignorant silly fool! Who is a complete waste of my time.

Allah subhanwathalla yastamal kalima idrabahuna fil kalami majid. Awalan suwal ma'mana idrabhuna fi haza siyaq? Alaysa jazaral kalima daraba? Wa bada zalik malazi tafaseea an il ayathil kareema? Antha? Awe Mufasirrin. Izan, Lathiruf shayan, la thanakish anil moqdu ma-indka ilm!

No one ridicules a logical debate. But please do not open a thread, you have enough tortured us in this thread where you can't justify tapping BS.

You fool, it relates to that. First go an study Islam. Yes, I'm hesitant to put it on here for reasons that it will be taken out of context by HYPOCRITES without giving a full discourse on the subject.

Now believe you are living on bonus in this forum unless you consolidate your position.

Answer what I asked to see if you're worthy of my time and are educated enough to grasp Islamic principles.

Back
Top Bottom