What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now chop the legs both the ugliest and filthiest women and their brother. Nothing less.

Please do reflect on the two statements you yourself made in the very same post ..
:sad:

Coming back to a point I usually make when its stories like these, we as a society in case of women perpetrators give them the benefit of "mental disorders" .. "there is something more to the story" etc etc.

But If its a man ... we have suggestions as to how to make examples out of them ...
All the murderers (women and men), rapists (men and women) and criminals, suicide bombers, terrorists have a mental disorder...they are all psychos.... nobody in his / her normal and sane mind commits such heinous crimes. Should we let them go Scot-free? these ugly women and their equally sick brother are suffering with the same disease and they should be punished without mercy and their legs be chopped from exactly the same place as the victim.

Oh great, "living in fear of domestic violence" or being subjected to the "possibility" of domestic violence is somehow worse then actually committing domestic violence of the worst kind ? heck, this could have easily taken his life..
just like acid throwing, they made sure he didnt die, but suffer his entire life

I gave you an Islamic opinion that she can seek a khulla and be done with him. How society perceives her, remarriage problems, etc is not relevant. I answered your question about a way out for her and you obviously you have other ideas on your mind. Please share?
believe me you, I do not want people to take the laws into their own hands, but these type of events are necessary to make sure that men do not go way out of hand.
sadly in today's world, what society thinks is more important than what religion says, in light of religion she may be allowed many things which are blocked by today's society.

so by this logic there should be no law or legal implication on women for war crimes because how many women commit war crimes but still there are these laws and they are gender neutral .
if one thing wrong it is wrong.it doesn't matter who commit it and how frequently it is committed.law should be there to protect every minority and majority equally.
let me make a scenario. one day you are walking on a street minding your own business and a car pulls over. 4 women came out of it and kidnap you.they rape you and the cut your peepee and left you there to rot somehow you get help and after treatment go to the police but police officer says he is unable to file rape FIR because present day laws doesn't have clause which make women raping a man a crime as law maker doesn't thought it to be the need of hour because statistics.
now tell me what will you do.
women protection and male protection are not mutually exclusive.you can have both.its like a guy saying to other that i am earning less then minimum wage so should you.it is wrong they both need to see their employer to give the first guy a pay rise instead of fighting with each other.
remove the part of cutting off my peepee, rest is not so bad :D
ok on a serious note, again what is the comparison of rape of males vs rape of women?
in the above mentioned scenario, the society might sympathize with me, but if it was a woman, they would see fault in her for being raped.

Forget it :)
*forgotten*

no don't bear with him if he is abusive leave him and divorce/dump his *** as fast as you can.we are with you but chopping someones legs :o: and thinking that what you did was right is wrong.two wrongs don't make a right
do you think anyone will support her if she leaves him, even her own parents will refuse to take her, so yeah............

just like acid throwing, they made sure he didnt die, but suffer his entire life

believe me you, I do not want people to take the laws into their own hands, but these type of events are necessary to make sure that men do not go way out of hand.
sadly in today's world, what society thinks is more important than what religion says, in light of religion she may be allowed many things which are blocked by today's society.

remove the part of cutting off my peepee, rest is not so bad :D
ok on a serious note, again what is the comparison of rape of males vs rape of women?
in the above mentioned scenario, the society might sympathize with me, but if it was a woman, they would see fault in her for being raped.

*forgotten*

do you think anyone will support her if she leaves him, even her own parents will refuse to take her, so yeah............

I don't wanna do this to you because your a kid and all but here goes ..

1.So, God forbid if tomorrow you or anyone of your friends/relatives are the ones at the receiving end of such a heinous action, will you justify it, like your justifying it now as a "necessary evil" ?

2. Secondly, how do you determine the person from the "evil " group of society .. lets take two individuals .. a black male and a white female. A black male is part of the group that has faced and as per many groups continues to face racism at the hands of the Whites. A white woman while being a woman, is by race, a part of the group that dominated many lands, took their resources, took people as slaves, nearly wiped out an entire race etc.

Since the concept of necessary evil is what your advocating for where an individual can be punished for the crimes of the group of consideration ... Since we all know the history of whites and blacks ... would this justify a crime by a black man on a white woman ?? something that involves mutilating her body like we have seen in the case we're discussing ..

3. Lastly, why are you still talking as if this woman is a victim when clearly she is the perpetrator and should be given the punishment that a man would get, had he done something similar to this woman and her and the people that accompanied her ...

Now chop the legs both the ugliest and filthiest women and their brother. Nothing less.

All the murderers (women and men), rapists (men and women) and criminals, suicide bombers, terrorists have a mental disorder...they are all psychos.... nobody in his / her normal and sane mind commits such heinous crimes. Should we let them go Scot-free? these ugly women and their equally sick brother are suffering with the same disease and they should be punished without mercy and their legs be chopped from exactly the same place as the victim.

I get what you mean .. however, if we take the justice system e.g. in the U.S, it makes concessions for people it determines are not of sound mind. ( I don't know much about Pak) .

So while I would agree and call them psychotic, but let's not put the blame on "mental disorders" etc. Something is indeed wrong in the head of someone who goes out and meticulously plans and executes such horrific crimes, however they should not be branded as people who have "mental disorders" .. because that carries with it an ounce of sympathy. (unless ofcourse they are determined to have extreme forms of disorders and are not determined not to be of sound mind)

Lastly, In my personal opinion, they should be given the severest penalty and punishment with accordance to the law of the land ..

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

The rate as reported is 40-60 .. and lets not ignore the fact the under-reporting by males because of issues with shame etc.

However, since you are a dude, entertain the possibility that sometime in the future, you can very well face the music yourself at the hands of a demented woman for what ever reason ... and like your trying to defend this woman (doing pretty pathetic job of it actually).... there will be people defending her simply because she is a woman and your a man ... forgetting the fact who is the victim and who is the perpetrator .. like you have in this case ...
If something like this happens to me, i might have deserved it, so i think i will not be in a position to mind it.

Damn. Feminazis in full force. :sniper:
feelin the heat male chauvinist?

If something like this happens to me, i might have deserved it, so i think i will not be in a position to mind it.

Men and women do different kind of violence.

Men do physical stuff ...like beating, acid throwing, cutting off nose such like...and they get away with it.

Women do pcycholigical violence...like making a mans life a living hell...and they get away with it.

I don't know which is worse ...a women getting a beating for burning the dinner or a man being verbally exploited and demeaned every day. Both happens.

This woman here committed a crime along with her accomplices and should be booked under attempt to murder charges it is as simple as this.

For equal rights ..................... Pakistani women should mind their place in this society and get realistic. They won't be able to bear the equal status for long, my advice it is better that they enjoy the respect this society offers them (in some cases unnecessary, misplaced respect). Dreaming is fine but living it everyday is different.

:o: Dil say nahi bol ra dimagh say bol ra ho may ........... by the way?

Ever musalman knows what a woman's place in society is.

It is a different thing that many who are so called Muslims have zero clue what it means to be a true musalman.

Ever musalman knows what a woman's place in society is.

It is a different thing that many who are so called Muslims have zero clue what it means to be a true musalman.

Agreed. If we could ever become a true Musalman.

so you are saying if some women cut your peepee for no reason at all. you still deserved it because they are women hence they can never be wrong in their judgment and for that reason there is no need for any law against women.
bro don't just give up your rights just because you are a male.every one is equal and should be treated as such with no exception.so fight for your peepee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom